Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Whipple is a beautiful writer. There is something whimsical and magical in her words. I hope she's journaling and writing letters to her sweet baby. It really helps keep the grief from becoming an ocean. I think she is a very loving and creative soul and passed that on to her daughter. It seems she turned her childhood pain into something beautiful. If only her brother could have done the same.

Such a beautiful goodbye to a beautiful little soul,I have cried so much reading the articles today.
There are some beautiful wild poppies along the side of the road that I drive down most days,now I think of beautiful little Lizzy and her amazing family every time I see them. Sleep tight little one X

Yes

ugh. This breaks my heart to pieces.
I didn’t realize the mom worked at Walmart. I wonder if they ran into each other that Friday and it sparked the idea of reunion.
Still hasn’t been confirmed that there was wedding AW was in attendance. Makes me wonder if he lied to her about his stability.
Seems to me this mother did everything in her power to provide a loving, safe home for her precious daughter . It just wrecks me that her brother committed this evil act against an innocent, light- filled human being. He could have learned so much from little Lizzy.
AW was probably extremely jealous of this child's happiness and demeanor. He's miserable and wants everybody else to be miserable too. He's very disturbed. Good riddance ....

So sad, this is not ok!!! Monster!

http://kutv.com/news/local/child-rape-charges-filled-against-uncle-in-case-of-5-year-old-killed

(KUTV) — The man suspected of killing his 5-year-old niece has now been charged with rape of a child and sodomy upon a child, both first degree felonies.

Alex Whipple, the 21-year-old uncle of Elizabeth "Lizzy" Shelley, was charged previously with aggravated murder and kidnapping, among other charges.
Our worst fears come true.

D8VNBUzVsAEDujO.jpg

http://kutv.com/news/local/child-rape-charges-filled-against-uncle-in-case-of-5-year-old-killed

(KUTV) — The man suspected of killing his 5-year-old niece has now been charged with rape of a child and sodomy upon a child, both first degree felonies.

Alex Whipple, the 21-year-old uncle of Elizabeth "Lizzy" Shelley, was charged previously with aggravated murder and kidnapping, among other charges.
There are no words to explain this. So so sad. That poor baby. Just sick over this, as I’m sure we all are.

Lizzys mother seems like such a wonderful and caring person to all, and not just her daughter. She is a wonderful mother who was doing such a great job raising her daughter, I can tell just by the “lissy would be blowing kisses to ambulances for those who needed the extra love that she learned from her mother”. I hope she doesn’t ever feel guilt over this because I can sense she wanted to see good in people and probably would’ve never imagined this outcome. Such a senseless tragedy. I really want to hug her.

This is absolutely horrific. I really thought they wouldn’t release that information. My heart aches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313