Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard he has replaced his divorce atty. several times.
In my experience it's because 1) he's not paying them 2) he can't
control what they do or think or 3) the atty. drops him cause he won't abide by their advice. He's an unmanageable client.
Absolutely agree with all of the above. If you have a client that always has the answer or thinks they know best and they don't permit you to do your job then sometimes it makes alot of sense to sever the arrangement if possible sooner rather than later. JMO.

I just never quite understand how these morons like FD think they are going to get away with something like this?

Dude you were in the middle of a contentious divorce, One in which you had a mistress

Your pyramid business scheme was sinking like a ship by the day

You were deeply entrenched in a custody battle

And you have been known to be violent and curt with various people, your ex had told the courts that she is scared to death of you

You murder your wife and seriously expect to get away with it?!?

Dude you have all but already confessed, merely by your own actions

May you enjoy your new digs as you sit there and rot!

Last edited:
He likely blamed the financial troubles on JD - she was tying up the financials with the divorce. If she were only out of the picture, he would have control of the money again. Perhaps he told MT some story like that and she was more than willing to believe it. jmo
I totally agree! It sounds like the affair began in 2016 (a year before FD was served with divorce papers)? In (MOO) MT was in this relationship to win it from the start! I do wonder at what point she realized JD and her family were the bank rollers and that FD was virtually penniless by her preferred/expected standards? I can’t help but think with a smile on my face that’s FD and MT have been manipulating each other over and over from the onset of this relationship! At some point I know this will come in handy for the investigators.

I just never quite understand how these morons like FD think they are going to get away with something like this?

Dude you are in the middle of a contentious divorce, One in which you had a mistress

Your pyramid business scheme was sinking like a ship by the day

You were deeply entrenched in a custody battle

And you have been know to be violent and curt with various people, your ex has told the courts that she is scared to death of you

You murder her and seriously expect to get away with it?!?

Dude you have all but already confessed, merely by your own actions

May you enjoy your new digs as you sit there and rot!
Along with his girlfriend. MOO.

I hear you on the Serendipity idea but I still don't understand why Farmington police didn't follow in the steps of NCPD and formally request video from residents? This is a private citizen stepping up to do the right thing and that is great but there could be other helpful footage on other CCTV that will never see the light of day because Farmington police haven't made a request/demand for assistance. Wonder if they haven't made the request because they have all they need at this point? But the entire Farmington Police involvement in this case has been a mystery to me as they have almost seemed absent from the process. Wonder if there is a reason for this?
I think it's because Farmington PD is a dept. in a sleepy, quiet
village. Not much real LE experience, probably not highly trained and more likely used to just dealing with speeders coming
through town and the occasional drunk driver. Maybe a roaming
dog also.

village. Not much real LE experience, probably not highly trained and more likely used to just dealing with speeders coming
dog also.
True. But the same for NC police. These are idyllic towns.

Let’s please go back to FD mother’s (Kleopatra’s) death. Top questions I would ask JD mother Gloria Farber. 1. How did FD respond to his mother’s passing (he is easily angered and seeks revenge, yet he kept the nanny employed who killed his mother) I am sorry... IMO you part ways because EVEN if you forgive and EVEN if it were an accident, you have to part ways... Who could look at that person or expect the children to look at her in a respectful way?. 2. What Is the children’s account of the incident? Did nanny ask Grandmother Kleopatra to take a look at the headlights for her? WHY was She in front of the vehicle? We NOW know FD can convince a woman to partake in homicide.... 3. Instead of being angered, FD gave reasons why his mother was most likely killed... (fall, pain pills, other falls) I would ask Mrs. Farber how Jennifer viewed the entire situation and what she said about it.

Mrs Farber hired armed guards quickly and for good reason, most likely MANY GOOD REASONS AND she was aware.. she KNEW her son in law. I love her and I want God to watch over her and those sweet innocent children whom their beautiful, gentle mother so loved....

More delusion IMO as JD owned 50% of the Farmington house, her father funded the Fore Group for a long time and unless they had a prenup (WHICH WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YET BTW) she owned half of the marital assets most likely.

I am sure this will all play out in court and with Mrs. Farber in charge with a strong and aggressive legal team it will be sorted out in short order IMO versus the 2 years in Family Court where limited financial information seemed to be provided by FD IMO. I wonder if we will see more civil litigation from Mrs. Farber regarding these matters? The good news is that Family Court will most likely be relegated to status of focus on custody issues. Curious about the probate angle legally though with JD. My guess is that the legal team is looking for a way to short circuit protracted litigation with FD and will do all it can to secure the marital assets of JD on behalf of the children and eliminate the possibility of FD coming back and seeing support of any kind. Just speculation on my part but I think the team will work hard to excise FD from their lives once and for all as he has been hanging on like a bad rash for way too long.

Yes maybe the probate issue that was referenced earlier is GF’s attempt to secure for the children their mother’s share of the marital assets before FD eats it up in legal fees all for himself. Mrs Farber is awesome!

I was going back through news articles and noticed a video I’d missed on one of the Daily Mail articles.

FD looks like he’s just gotten out of his rented SUV and has a camelbak water backpack. I looked closer and his green shorts look wet but I’m on my phone and might be mistaken. He also changed into pants before he and MT left with the police.

But if he’s wet, is he wet from jogging or something else??

Video is further down in the article-

Estranged husband of missing Connecticut mother-of-five is questioned by police | Daily Mail Online

dog also.
Here is the staff listing and you are right that its a small department. Police Department | Town of Farmington, CT

Here is some info on the Town of Farmington and its actually larger than NC based on population: http://www.city-data.com/city/Farmington-Connecticut.html with roughly 25,000 people in 2010 (will look for more current data).

I was going back through news articles and noticed a video I’d missed on one of the Daily Mail articles.

FD looks like he’s just gotten out of his rented SUV and has a camelbak water backpack. I looked closer and his green shorts look wet but I’m on my phone and might be mistaken. He also changed into pants before he and MT left with the police.

Estranged husband of missing Connecticut mother-of-five is questioned by police | Daily Mail Online
He was wearing a camelbak for a reason, so I assume he was working out.

I would not be surprised if the money stopped flowing from JD's family to FD as JD's father came closer to passing away. (His obituary says her father passed away peacefully in January 2017). JD's mother seems very smart and strong and she may have put an end to the money flow before her husband passed away. (All speculation).

I could be wrong, but couldn't the same be said for NC?
I just compared the two departments and NC's is substantially larger. Will go back and look to see the size of the Town Budgets and allocation for Police as that should tell the story. The Town of New Canaan has one of the largest budgets in the State for a town its size, even when compared to some of its neighbors. Don't know much about Farmington but will see what the size of their annual Budget is.

Most chilling to me is his girlfriend got out of the car and shook the policeman's hand. The same hand that spent the night before dropping bloody garbage bags in 30 different locations the night before! Red manicure and all! Hanging out the window smoking a cig. Gawd you couldn't make this stuff up! MOO.

I would not be surprised if the money stopped flowing from JD's family to FD as JD's father came closer to passing away. (His obituary says her father passed away peacefully in January 2017). JD's mother seems very smart and strong and she may have put an end to the money flow before her husband passed away. (All speculation).

Yah it would not surprise me if in the beginning FD had regular meetings with the FIL to keep him informed of business decisions and the going ons of the projects and how the borrowed money was being spent.

I could see a scenario where as time went on and as the FIL became in poorer health that FD began taking advantage of a built up trust in him that may have been established over time.

JMO and speculation

Last edited:
I hear you on the Serendipity idea but I still don't understand why Farmington police didn't follow in the steps of NCPD and formally request video from residents? This is a private citizen stepping up to do the right thing and that is great but there could be other helpful footage on other CCTV that will never see the light of day because Farmington police haven't made a request/demand for assistance. Wonder if they haven't made the request because they have all they need at this point? But the entire Farmington Police involvement in this case has been a mystery to me as they have almost seemed absent from the process. Wonder if there is a reason for this?
I think the main reason is that they think the homicide occurred in NC. The arrest warrant affidavit says that FD went to NCPD on May 25 at 1:47pm and gave them his phone. NCPD seems to be the lead because this is where JD disappeared from. Still think Farmington should ask for resident's videos but seems NCPD is the lead department because of the crime scene.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member