Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard he has replaced his divorce atty. several times.
In my experience it's because 1) he's not paying them 2) he can't
control what they do or think or 3) the atty. drops him cause he won't abide by their advice. He's an unmanageable client.
He did not have the cash to pay attorneys. Lawyers would file an appearance only later to learn he couldn’t pay (probably not even the retainer) and then withdraw - and so he would file through them. He even filed motions for attorneys fees - suggesting JD should pay. These were denied.

What crock !
" ....developed his reputation based on integrity, hard work, great communication skills"

"Fotis also enjoys .....flying"

Doe this guy have a private plane ?
under the radar...Farmington area is pretty close to the shore.

Highly unlikely.....but..

eta : Fotis Dulos - Fore Group Inc.
...and he was gonna drop a brick from a plane.....

Let’s please go back to FD mother’s (Kleopatra’s) death. Top questions I would ask JD mother Gloria Farber. 1. How did FD respond to his mother’s passing (he is easily angered and seeks revenge, yet he kept the nanny employed who killed his mother) I am sorry... IMO you part ways because EVEN if you forgive and EVEN if it were an accident, you have to part ways... Who could look at that person or expect the children to look at her in a respectful way?. 2. What Is the children’s account of the incident? Did nanny ask Grandmother Kleopatra to take a look at the headlights for her? WHY was She in front of the vehicle? We NOW know FD can convince a woman to partake in homicide.... 3. Instead of being angered, FD gave reasons why his mother was most likely killed... (fall, pain pills, other falls) I would ask Mrs. Farber how Jennifer viewed the entire situation and what she said about it.

Mrs Farber hired armed guards quickly and for good reason, most likely MANY GOOD REASONS AND she was aware.. she KNEW her son in law. I love her and I want God to watch over her and those sweet innocent children whom their beautiful, gentle mother so loved....
Yes, excellent points! Lets also not forget about the deer that hit the front end, left side of the Land Rover just prior to Kleopatra’s demise in the driveway! This stuff is crazy...

I just compared the two departments and NC's is substantially larger. Will go back and look to see the size of the Town Budgets and allocation for Police as that should tell the story. The Town of New Canaan has one of the largest budgets in the State for a town its size, even when compared to some of its neighbors. Don't know much about Farmington but will see what the size of their annual Budget is.
Ooh, I was definitely basing it off of size and area TBH.

Farmington is where all the poor people live. They can only afford 2 million dollar homes. :D
I know it's a joke, but as someone who grew up in West Haven, CT, it paints an unrealistic picture of the disgusting income inequality in our state.

Not bashing you whatsoever! It just bothers me because I'm convinced he chose that area of Hartford to dump evidence to make it look like a poor (likely minority) person did it.

Yes, excellent points! Lets also not forget about the deer that hit the front end, left side of the Land Rover just prior to Kleopatra’s demise in
Standard response from teenage boys living in CT.
Why is the car out of alignment and making a noise?
I forgot to tell you!
I was coming home last night and a deer ran right out in front of me.
Uh Huh.

I know it's a joke, but as someone who grew up in West Haven, CT, it paints an unrealistic picture of the disgusting income inequality in our state.

Not bashing you whatsoever! It just bothers me because I'm convinced he chose that area of Hartford to dump evidence to make it look like a poor (likely minority) person did it.
Trust me. I get it. Know all about the Havens and Hartford. I think it paints a realistic picture of the inequality in the state. Let's face it. The Farmington Valley , though equally as beautiful, along with many other towns, is not considered as poncy as Fairfield County. It is what it is. MOO.

Yes, excellent points! Lets also not forget about the deer that hit the front end, left side of the Land Rover just prior to Kleopatra’s demise in the driveway! This stuff is crazy...
I don't understand how the driver picked up enough speed to kill Kleopatra in the driveway given what was allegedly going on with the headlight check etc. It's odd to me. Maybe I just don't understand the facts... JMO.

Trust me. I get it. Know all about the Havens and Hartford. I think it paints a realistic picture of the inequality in the state. Let's face it. The Farmington Valley , though equally as beautiful, along with many other towns, is not considered as poncy as Fairfield County. It is what it is. MOO.
I know what you mean. I know you're familiar with CT based on your posts, which is why I know it was a joke, but so much of the country thinks of CT and thinks of, basically, only the Southwest portion of the state. Again, not on you whatsoever, but it infuriates me that outsiders don't know about Hartford, New Haven, Bridgeport, Waterbury, and all the other cities in Connecticut that are rife with crime and income inequality. So many murders happen to the "less-dead" in these areas, and they don't get an iota of the news coverage murders in wealthy communities get.

Okay, end tiny rant. Just wanted to paint a better picture of the state as a whole, plus, it sheds some light on the "let's throw crime evidence all over Hartford because that's normal" choice.

I know what you mean. I know you're familiar with CT based on your posts, which is why I know it was a joke, but so much of the country thinks of CT and thinks of, basically, only the Southwest portion of the state. Again, not on you whatsoever, but it infuriates me that outsiders don't know about Hartford, New Haven, Bridgeport, Waterbury, and all the other cities in Connecticut that are rife with crime and income inequality. So many murders happen to the "less-dead" in these areas, and they don't get an iota of the news coverage murders in wealthy communities get.

Okay, end tiny rant. Just wanted to paint a better picture of the state as a whole, plus, it sheds some light on the "let's throw crime evidence all over Hartford because that's normal" choice.
Indeed it does. And it warms my heart that our man about town is in Bridgeport Correctional Center. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304