Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awful to me. I understand the prosecutors want JD to be found but I think of the children, MT spent time with them and IMO she willingly took their mother away from them. It is heartbreaking that she could end up with probation. She will be able to be with her daughter. Just sickening!!

We don't know the level of her involvement. If she actually beat in poor Jennifer's head, yeah, it would be horrible to see her walk. It happens though.

Here's the choices in cases like this:

1. The co-conspirators are sentenced to very little time, even possibly probation, depending on the strength of the evidence and due to the lack of criminal records, etc., FD is possibly able to retain control over his kids, eventually even gaining custody as we have seen in many cases, as no charges for homicide are pending. No body is found for the family to lay to rest and no one goes away for murder. Ever.

Or:

2. The one who had every reason to want his ex wife dead is put in prison for life due to his co-conspirator's testimony. His children are safe from harm and placed in their mother's relative's care. The woman involved in the murder in some way, walks away mostly unscathed, except she carries the stain of her actions with her to the end of her days. Jennifer's family is able (hopefully) to lay their beautiful daughter to rest instead of wondering endlessly if she's in some garbage heap somewhere.

Not perfect but I will take # 2 without hesitation.

Last edited:
I wrote this during the WS crash of June 2019 lol. Sorry if it posted. I don’t see it.

Why are we calling MT paramour? This was the first time I’ve heard this term so I had to google. I get why but also don’t... does that make sense? Why not mistress, gf, side woman ect? Where did this come from? Tia

Latest video shows MT returning the Avon hotel where she is staying. Does anyone else here think the young woman in the video is her daughter? If so its shocking that she is not being kept away from this media circus IMO.
If so, MT is an even bigger dope than I originally thought. For once, a teenaged girl yelling "you are ruining my LIFE" at her mother would not be wrong.

Police Deem Missing Connecticut Mother Case A 'Homicide'
SABBMFA:
What started as a missing person investigation has been deemed a homicide, several law enforcement sources tell RadarOnline.com.

“It appears the victim had left the garage door open in her absence after returning home from taking her children to school,” a law enforcement source told Radar. “This is no longer a missing persons investigation. This is now a murder case.”

The source added that authorities are specifically focused on two vacant estates. The first is located in Farmington, Connecticut, located just two miles from his main estate located at Jefferson Crossing. The second estate, which sources say provided them a “major development,” in New Canaan, just three miles from Jennifer’s home.

“Neighbors informed authorities that they heard what sounded like metal banging inside of the residence,” the law enforcement source told Radar. “It was loud enough to wake them, and their timeframe matches our timeline of events.”

Looks like MT had a lot to say to the DA.

And did.

JMO.

*Edited to add comments.

Oh man, she must have told them everything. Yikes.

I wrote this during the WS crash of June 2019 lol. Sorry if it posted. I don’t see it.

Why are we calling MT paramour? This was the first time I’ve heard this term so I had to google. I get why but also don’t... does that make sense? Why not mistress, gf, side woman ect? Where did this come from? Tia
It is a legal term used in court papers. Just fits her extra well.

It’s a weird term. It was used in the court documents so I’m guessing that’s why people continue to use it.

FD referred to MT using that term. Used by JD in one of her submissions to the court.

Latest video shows MT returning the Avon hotel where she is staying. Does anyone else here think the young woman in the video is her daughter? If so its shocking that she is not being kept away from this media circus IMO.

Holy smokes. Yes. I think the dad needs to get that kid away from her asap. The kid even looked like she knew to go fast and must know why. She's old enough.

I like concubine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member