Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious: Neighbors heard banging at the NC property Saturday morning, but we have no way to know that it was FD, correct?
Correct.

But it seems it was coming from his property, and it almost certainly wasn’t construction related.

In light of the timing, coupled with the previous night’s events, it just has to be related to FD and Jennifer’s murder.

I don’t think there’s an innocent explanation here.

NYT article says she was married in 2004. She’s 50 now so born in 1969? She would have been 35 when she married. Which makes me wonder - did they meet at Brown and get married 15 years later? Sorry if this was covered elsewhere....so many posts, so little time
Jennifer Dulos: Inside the Turbulent Marriage of the Missing Connecticut Mother of 5
I don't think we know the answer to this question about whether they knew each other at Brown as undergraduates. Brown isn't huge so its possible but we have no MSM confirmation of their relationship history.

We now know FD was married to another Brown who married him when she was 22 (they divorced 4 years later it was reported today and they lived in Canton, CT which is near Farmington, CT).

Just wondering if after using the sponges and disposing of them he had time to google "cleaning a crime scene" and had one of those "oops-I-used-the-bathroom-drain" moments.

He could have removed the sink traps by loosening them and hammering them out.

That would certainly make some noise. MOO
That's a great thought, Mem!

I'm also wondering whether the banging-on-metal might have been related to a vehicle vs. something in the home.

If someone were banging on a vehicle (or anything else) in a garage, that noise could possibly carry a significant distance, even if the garage door was closed.

Maybe someone was trying to remove and/or replace a vehicle part that contained some type of evidence.

JMO.

Someone posted this in the poor little Elizabeth Shelley thread in regards to the victim and her murder who is in jail. I'm sorry I'm on my iPad and it's wonky so I have trouble linking and don't remember who said it. But along the lines of
I hope FD and MT feel the pain the have caused JD and everyone else impacted threefold what they feel.
I'm definitely messing the quote up but I love it.

@gitana1 Hate to put you on the spot here but your expertise in Family Law is invaluable here in so many ways. But do you think the State can do anything to protect the minor child of MT? The pictures we have seen of the daughter indicate she is very much on the scene with her mother as part of all that is going on. How is this something that is healthy for any 13 year old to be exposed to. If her family won't protect her my question is whether the State can step in and compel some adult that is part of the family to protect the child and shield her from the media? The images of a child dodging the media are IMO upsetting and quite concerning as to the welfare of the child.

They are upsetting. I think the dad has a lot of power to seek custody under the circumstances but I don't see anything that the state can consider abuse or neglect and remove the child, unfortunately.

MOO...MT’s daughter should have been flown back to daddy in Argentina days ago! At the very least she should be hidden from the public. I find it hard to believe that MT’s mother has a background in psychology and is sitting back and allowing this! Missing school is no excuse in this situation. Heck, it’s end of year and she’s no older than 13. Any exams could easily be transferred or taken at a later date. The daughters is still around only to provide support for MT! I’m guessing MT’s reasoning for keeping daughter close is the realization this could be their last days together. Purely selfish....nothing we haven’t figured out ourselves already. Hope GB sees the video of his daughter and steps up!

The young daughter might be MT's incentive to trade what she knows for a deal but

I hate that she let her daughter be captured on video by the media.

She knew reporters would be there. Why not at least have the girl shrouded in a blanket, traumatic as that would be?

Considering that MT was having an affair with a married man and the daughter was living under the same roof, this is not a concerned mother pondering her daughter's best interest.

I hope lots of MT's fingerprints are on those plastic bags, perhaps in blood, and that she doesn't get the sweet deal Patrick Frazee's sidepiece got.

The young daughter might be MT's incentive to trade what she knows for a deal but

I hate that she let her daughter be captured on video by the media.

She knew reporters would be there. Why not at least have the girl shrouded in a blanket, traumatic as that would be?

Considering that MT was having an affair with a married man and the daughter was living under the same roof, this is not a concerned mother pondering her daughter's best interest.

I hope lots of MT's fingerprints are on those plastic bags, perhaps in blood, and that she doesn't get the sweet deal Patrick Frazee's sidepiece got.
Interestingly, she (MT) made sure to cover her own head when seen publicly.

They are upsetting. I think the dad has a lot of power to seek custody under the circumstances but I don't see anything that the state can consider abuse or neglect and remove the child, unfortunately.
Thank you for response as that young woman looked more that a bit frightened in my mind and this is not the first time we have seen her in the press. Wish someone would do something to keep her away from this situation as at 13 I'm not sure she can really process what exactly is going on around her or what her mother just might be charged with shortly. Horrible situation all around IMO.

I'd like to know how they know JD left the garage door open.
Sez who?
Yeah, unless it was wired into the security system, caught on camera (doubtful), or came from MT (this report came out before she met with officials today), then I don’t know how anyone could possibly know that.

Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member