Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think once they enter and there is an exigency (missing person and blood spatter) no warrant is needed.

True. If they found something in the context of a welfare check in which the nanny let them in to search, it's 100% fair game without a warrant.

But they would not need a warrant to search a victim's home during a welfare check anyhow, unless the perp also lived there. Because they aren't seeking evidence to be used to charge someone and the victim would not be a suspect.

Yeah, unless it was wired into the security system, caught on camera (doubtful), or came from MT (this report came out before she met with officials today), then I don’t know how anyone could possibly know that.

Weird.
I think the other night we talked about security systems a bit on the prior thread. Most systems generate good reports on when things like doors and windows are opened and closed. My guess is that LE has gone over all the security system reports and cameras (if there are any) with a fine toothed comb by this point and have a good idea of access points and timing. JMO

Per several news outlets (sorry, have read so many, can't pull up which one), FD himself referred to MT when speaking to JD, and used that term. Merriam-Webster says it is a "lover". "Specifically : an illicit or secret lover..."

Using that term sounds "foreign" and "exotic" -- and -- of the 5 children old enough to perhaps search for the meaning -- FD may have thought that it would be more difficult for young ears to guess its spelling than, say, the term "mistress". Still -- it was a direct "hit" on JD's heart. An intentionally painful hit, surpassed only by FD's wanting MT to co-habit the family residence. No wonder Jennifer left with the children. MOO

Definition of PARAMOUR

My ex kept calling his girlfriend that during our custody case because the therapist referred to her as that and he thought it was fancy. The Judge finally told him at a hearing that it wasn’t the most flattering term to use. ETA he also pronounced it pair-a mooo-are.

@gitana1 Hate to put you on the spot here but your expertise in Family Law is invaluable here in so many ways. But do you think the State can do anything to protect the minor child of MT? The pictures we have seen of the daughter indicate she is very much on the scene with her mother as part of all that is going on. How is this something that is healthy for any 13 year old to be exposed to. If her family won't protect her my question is whether the State can step in and compel some adult that is part of the family to protect the child and shield her from the media? The images of a child dodging the media are IMO upsetting and quite concerning as to the welfare of the child.

I thought about this and considered that, if this were the case, the state could take Angelina Jolie's children in a heartbeat.

We left off with the loud banging at 5am at the spec property - Saturday morning at 5am - so what was he doing ? He disposed of evidence in garbage bags the Friday evening of her disappearance - and spent 2 hours at one spec property Friday afternoon according to the warrant - why the banging ? What was he doing ?

Aren’t the properties pretty well spaced apart? I wonder if she really heard what she thinks she did? Is he the only neighbor?

The young daughter might be MT's incentive to trade what she knows for a deal but

I hate that she let her daughter be captured on video by the media.

She knew reporters would be there. Why not at least have the girl shrouded in a blanket, traumatic as that would be?

Considering that MT was having an affair with a married man and the daughter was living under the same roof, this is not a concerned mother pondering her daughter's best interest.

I hope lots of MT's fingerprints are on those plastic bags, perhaps in blood, and that she doesn't get the sweet deal Patrick Frazee's sidepiece got.

BBM:

Short answer?

MT used her daughter as a human shield.

She used her daughter in an attempt to protect herself from the media onslaught, and from the public's censorious gaze.

She also used her daughter in an attempt to make herself appear to be a sympathetic figure.

Ironically, her plan backfired.

Her actions had intent, but they produced quite the opposite effect:

This blatant usury of an innocent child showed her to be an even more hideous human being than we had imagined. I wouldn't have said that was possible, until she did this...right to her own kid.

She's utterly contemptible.

Okay. I know...that wasn't a short answer.

JMO.

Last edited:
Public speaking definitely isn’t his forte! He probably should have hired professionals to handle this for him, but of course that cost big buck! In my opinion-when it came to business, FD was his own worst enemy! Stupid is as stupid does.

Throw in a little narcissism and a guy can start to love the sound of his own voice, ever so sure he sounds better than the professionals.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested...
MT’s Twitter: Michelle Troconis (@michitroconis) on Twitter
Her LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelle-t-050b805a/
(Both inactive since her time in Miami.)

Her Pinterest: Michelle Troconis Arreaza (foregroupinc)

Her IG is deleted.

FD’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fotis-dulos-28102b12/

And this may be old news. Carry on
She deserves all the nasty replies she’s getting at her twitter account. I hope she sees them!

If LE knew she was missing Friday pm and saw the blood in the garage, heard about the history between the couple wouldn't you think that they were checking on FD Friday night? He was really the only one that should have been on the immediate radar.

Yes, IMO! And his arrest affidavit says FD went home after hiding all his creepy Easter eggs around town, and got the mail, and then his truck drove out of view of his neighbor’s camera (further onto his own property). It doesn’t mention that he left again that night or early morning.

Correct.

But it seems it was coming from his property, and it almost certainly wasn’t construction related.

In light of the timing, coupled with the previous night’s events, it just has to be related to FD and Jennifer’s murder.

I don’t think there’s an innocent explanation here.
I know, Occum's Razor. I also know they're idiots, but this is almost idiotic beyond comprehension to me.

The easiest way to understand this is to go to the Fore Group website and look at the unsold properties list. There should be 6 (5 in Farmington and 1 in NC).

We also learned today that he has land available as well and that plot isn't listed on his unsold properties list. Also check prior thread for maps as that is an easy way to figure out which property people are talking about.

Six unsold properties??!! You’d think when one or two didn’t sell he would stop. Sadly I think he was addicted to the attention he got from the house (despite his work being uggo).

BBM:

Short answer?

MT used her daughter as a human shield.

She used her daughter in an attempt to protect herself from the media onslaught, and from the public's censorious gaze.

She also used her daughter in an attempt to make herself appear to be a sympathetic figure.

Ironically, her plan backfired.

Her actions had intent, but they produced quite the opposite effect:

This blatant usury of an innocent child showed her to be an even more hideous human being than we had imagined. I wouldn't have said that was possible, until she did this. To her own kid.

She's utterly contemptible.

JMO.
mic drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads