Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is me living in the land of the glass half full but:

Once it is proven that FD did this and he is locked away for the rest of his useless life, and it was 100% guaranteed that he cannot benefit from the sale of any of those homes...

I would love it if some of grandma’s rich friends bought these houses so that the grandma can be paid back and so that the kids will have what they need later on.

It makes me sad to think that some of their inheritance from their grandparents (when grandma dies hopefully no time in the next 20 years!) was squandered by their greedy dad, and now those properties will be foreclosed and sold at auction for cents on the dollar and the kids won’t get anything from it.

I mean, maybe grandma is so loaded that the debt on these homes is but a drop in the bucket but still.

It might be better for the children for her to specifically bequeath funds to them outside of Fore Group and completely bypass any chance FD's relatives have to lay claim on foreclosed properties.

If FD goes to prison (if, HA!) then Fore Group will have to file for bankruptcy and the properties will be sold for whatever.

I would prefer nothing do to with FD deals with the children he so horribly wronged

Could she actually be that ballsy, to move back into that house? If she doesn’t have a lease, doesn’t that make her a month to month “tenant”? I have no doubt that she is going to get evicted-there is no way she’s going to get sole possession of that house. GF will get her out of there-she can and probably will make things very difficult for MT if she doesn’t leave willingly.
Great questions. How would rent be calculated, and by whom? A sizeable increase might be in order, especially since I’m guessing her previous rate was $0.

Could she actually be that ballsy, to move back into that house? If she doesn’t have a lease, doesn’t that make her a month to month “tenant”? I have no doubt that she is going to get evicted-there is no way she’s going to get sole possession of that house. GF will get her out of there-she can and probably will make things very difficult for MT if she doesn’t leave willingly.
Further, would GF be so gutsy as to move her grandchildren back in?

MOO. Most likely not, but I would think her claim would be greater than that of the free rent side freak.

so what kind of loud noises could there be at 5 am? Destroying furniture, hammering a metal drum shut, chopping something...geez
did he put her in a hole in the wall of some house?...in the floor?? who knows.
at least he did not have a bonfire ..that we know of.

Yes.
She knows what happened, she helped get rid of 30 trash bags...yes.

Yes, but that was at a time that she thought she’d get away with it, and wouldn’t need to be ashamed. Now, she is a pariah. And would she really send her daughter to the school she most recently attended? That would be cruel.

This may be a moot point-she’s probably going to do some time in prison.

She would be month to month, yes. Technically maybe she would be a squatter now that FD is in the slammer. She wouldn’t get sole possession, no way, at least not forever. But GF can’t make things difficult for her because that is illegal. I’m sure GF isn’t stupid enough to cause trouble about this. She will be patient and stay on the right side of the law.

As to whether MT is ballsy enough to move back in: we’re talking about MT here. If she was ballsy enough to participate in whatever happened, and ballsy enough to hang out of the window of a truck loaded up with bloody evidence and maybe even worse, going back to the house would be no biggie to her IMO.

No we do not but its been a main assumption by many.

Another early theory that hasn't been discussed much since was that JD was taken at Waveny and brought back to her own house by FD. I always questioned the SUV at Waveny as it made perfect sense to park there if she were a runner. And I didn't quite get the need to assume that MT or FD drove the JD SUV to Waveny as some kind of red herring for Police? Theories on the thread now seem to be focused on the garage as the point of attack and FD possibly sneaking in quickly to attack JD in the garage.

Until we have a press conference and a tighter timeline we won't know anything for sure.
I wonder if LE can keep the house part of the investigation (thus no one living there) until the trial. I'm assuming its statutory but it is an 'ongoing investigation' and a crime scene (esp if FD remains in custody). @gitana1 do you have any idea?

Thanks for posting the photos of JD’s house. I was just going to go look to see if garage doors could been seen from the road.

I think the photos of the front of the house are reversed. iirc the driveway went up to the right with the garage also on the right.

The garage doors are facing the right side of the house, where they can not be seen from the road.

MOO
Sorry, totally my bad that I posted the wrong house! I had looked at all the houses I could find in order to see if there were any visible cameras and made the mistake of posting incorrect house.

Here is the correct house: https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sa...3.51145,41.130621,-73.515313_rect/17_zm/1_fr/

The JD house has a security system of some sort as the control unit is visible in one of the pics. Maybe she upgraded the system once she moved in to include cameras.

Here is satellite view of the 3 bay garage at JD house:

Attachments

• Wellesgarage.png
    Wellesgarage.png
    517.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Thank goodness we don't have to worry about the financial well being of Mrs. Farber or her grandchildren as she is quite well situated as they say.

I don't think the real estate assets of Fore Group in and of themselves make much financial difference to the Farber family other than achieving closure on past promises/loans made to FD that weren't followed through upon and repaid so that the family can move on with their lives.

The thing that is tricky though is that Fore Group seems to be owned by FD as an individual (JD is not believed to be a shareholder of Fore).

So, Mrs Farber claim to Fore Group is via loans made by her late husband to the company and I'm not certain the loans were secured by real estate being developed so were unsecured loans. It also sounds like Mr/Mrs Farber provided a gty on the mortgage of the Farmington main residence.

My guess is that Mrs. Farber will have to move quickly to deal with the litigation against FD and the Fore Group as no doubt other creditors and claims will come out of the woodwork now that FD is in jail. If a murder charge is eventually filed then FD will need all the cash he can get to pay his attorneys.

Ugh what a mess. I hope that GF’s credit isn’t tied to these properties. If it is she will have to keep paying the notes if she doesn’t want her score destroyed.

Yes, but that was at a time that she thought she’d get away with it, and wouldn’t need to be ashamed. Now, she is a pariah. And would she really send her daughter to the school she most recently attended? That would be cruel.

She's an open Ho who knows her married lover killed is wife and left her 5 babies without their mother.....all in the company of her daughter. That is the definition of cruel and I don't think she has a sense of shame. JMO
but who knows...I'm not a Ho so I'm not going to understand the thought process there.

It might be better for the children for her to specifically bequeath funds to them outside of Fore Group and completely bypass any chance FD's relatives have to lay claim on foreclosed properties.

If FD goes to prison (if, HA!) then Fore Group will have to file for bankruptcy and the properties will be sold for whatever.

I would prefer nothing do to with FD deals with the children he so horribly wronged

Yeah, good point. Assuming the grandma has enough money to bequeath anything to the kids than this is definitely the way to go.

No we do not but its been a main assumption by many.

Another early theory that hasn't been discussed much since was that JD was taken at Waveny and brought back to her own house by FD. I always questioned the SUV at Waveny as it made perfect sense to park there if she were a runner. And I didn't quite get the need to assume that MT or FD drove the JD SUV to Waveny as some kind of red herring for Police? Theories on the thread now seem to be focused on the garage as the point of attack and FD possibly sneaking in quickly to attack JD in the garage.

Until we have a press conference and a tighter timeline we won't know anything for sure.
I was also wondering if someone could have hidden in her car (maybe while she was running?) and then came out/attacked when she pulled into the garage.

Great questions. How would rent be calculated, and by whom? A sizeable increase might be in order, especially since I’m guessing her previous rate was $0.

LOL nobody being evicted will be paying rent. She’d basically be a squatter. I hope packs her junk and gets out, but if she wants to be a donkey** she probably could be.

**no offense to donkeys... just can’t say the a-word

Last edited:
The locks will be changed before Monday, IMO

Good point that now she is a pariah. She doesn’t seem to feel any shame or remorse though, parading her kid in front of cameras like she did. But yes, I agree that it’s probably a moot point lol. Interesting points to ponder though. I really think that there should be exceptions to tenancy laws for stuff like this! Free ride is over, girlfriend.

I was also wondering if someone could have hidden in her car (maybe while she was running?) and then came out/attacked when she pulled into the garage.

Did she go out running or is this speculation? I thought she had a tight timeline that day?

The locks will be changed before Monday, IMO
There are laws about that. I'm not sure what they are in CT but only an owner can do that and would need consent of any additional owners. If one of them is in jail for murder than maybe that's different. And of course she could always just do it anyway and wait for any possible fallout later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff