TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

Do they know if the video in the garage was before or after her and her car were separated?
Based on the time stamp of the photo we have of the car it was before she was seen in the garage on video.

ETA: I would have to go back to look at the photo but I think the screen shot from the surveillance video of her car had a timestamp of 5:46. The video in the garage is at 5:50.

I believe the video was after? The video was at 5:50pm I think & I think someone spotted the car earlier than that & there was a pic of the car in the street that day also, but someone here probably has a better memory of that than me!
I think the car was found by LE the next morning though.

I believe the video was after? The video was at 5:50pm I think & I think someone spotted the car earlier than that & there was a pic of the car in the street that day also, but someone here probably has a better memory of that than me!
I think the car was found by LE the next morning though.
There was a police report filed for a parking violation, on which the starting time is 5:47pm (although the police were called the next morning). That is also the timestamp on the photo of her car, taken from the garage.

This may sound weird but the way she’s parked, reminds me of when I was in my early twenties dating a cheating, loser boyfriend. This was many moons ago but I remember one day racing over to his apartment, parking haphazardly, leaving my door open and running up to his apartment to finally “catch” him cheating. When I saw her car parked like it was, this memory immediately came to me. I’m not saying a boyfriend or ex boyfriend is involved but it really makes me wonder. MOO

This may sound weird but the way she’s parked, reminds me of when I was in my early twenties dating a cheating, loser boyfriend. This was many moons ago but I remember one day racing over to his apartment, parking haphazardly, leaving my door open and running up to his apartment to finally “catch” him cheating. When I saw her car parked like it was, this memory immediately came to me. I’m not saying a boyfriend or ex boyfriend is involved but it really makes me wonder. MOO
Definitely seems either she was in a hurry or didn't plan to stay long. IMO

Definitely seems either she was in a hurry or didn't plan to stay long. IMO
I agree. I don’t think she planned to stay long at all and was in a hurry. I don’t understand if she was at the wrong apt complex or if she actually knew someone in the complex. I’m also baffled about the hour long conversation with the babysitter. This entire case is baffling to me. MOO I pray they find her soon.

I’m also baffled about the hour long conversation with the babysitter.

The lenght of the conversation tells me that Prisma was upset and needed someone to confide in. The babysitter only mentioned they talked about Prisma's work. By that time Prisma probably already decided she wasn't going to return to it, so why didn't she go pick up her son and maybe talk about it there? Did she have other (new) plans for the rest of the afternoon? The nany stated that Prisma was on a lunch break. Did she have a drink or two at lunch and needed some time to recover? IMO it is quite possible that the two discussed Prisma's relationship problems. The nanny might not want to publicly acknowledge this for a few reasons, but some of the information might help explain what happened next. Especially if it involved Prisma not feeling well. I hope the nanny is talking to police.

Last edited:
The lenght of the conversation tells me that Prisma was upset and needed someone to confide in. The babysitter only mentioned they talked about Prisma's work. By that time Prisma probably already decided she wasn't going to return to it, so why didn't she go pick up her son and maybe talk about it there? Did she have other (new) plans for the rest of the afternoon? The nany stated that Prisma was on a lunch break. Did she have a drink or two at lunch and needed some time to recover? IMO it is quite possible that the two discussed Prisma's relationship problems. The nanny might not want to publicly acknowledge this for a few reasons, but some of the information might help explain what happened next. Especially if it involved Prisma not feeling well. I hope the nanny is talking to police.
Or it was a long conversation (which was unusual with the babysitter as they normally only lasted a few minutes) because she was upset with the babysitter. I doubt they we’re talking about her work that whole time. The key is in that conversation with babysitter. IMO

Or it was a long conversation (which was unusual with the babysitter as they normally only lasted a few minutes) because she was upset with the babysitter. I doubt they we’re talking about her work that whole time. The key is in that conversation with babysitter. IMO
Do you have any guesses as to why she would be upset with the babysitter? She depended on this person and the sitter was a friend.

I'd also like to know which call caused the explosive row (the police were called) between her and the ex at lunch? Who was her ex jealous about?

I totally agree that is the key.

I'm really starting to wonder if she hurt herself with all the stress but there's really no where in walking distance to (sorry for this ) do away with yourself I think common sense would say if you were that upset you would just get back in your car and drive into a brick wall , but there's too much weirdness I haven't read every thread but (so don't holler at me either ) but is the Babysitter fully cooperating? could someone have brought her car back to the last place they knew she would be on video? and if someone said that already, I work a lot so please forgive .

Yes, the key is in the conversation with the babysitter. I think the conversation was about a guy (BF or Ex BF). Women can talk for hours about this. We know the police have the phone records so I would like to know if someone she called lived at that apt complex or a nearby one and she was just confused because they looked the same. The police can get records showing every person that leased an apartment at that complex and nearby ones. Of course someone may not be listed on the lease. MOO I live in another large city in Texas and haven’t seen anything on the news about this case. It needs more publicity IMO.

I'm really starting to wonder if she hurt herself with all the stress but there's really no where in walking distance to (sorry for this ) do away with yourself I think common sense would say if you were that upset you would just get back in your car and drive into a brick wall , but there's too much weirdness I haven't read every thread but (so don't holler at me either ) but is the Babysitter fully cooperating? could someone have brought her car back to the last place they knew she would be on video? and if someone said that already, I work a lot so please forgive .
You’re so right that there’s so much weirdness! It seems like this was an unusually dramatic day for anyone, and we haven’t heard anything to suggest this kind of drama was typical for Prisma’s life. Police called for argument, parking in the middle of the street, flat out not returning to work after lunch, hour long phone call with babysitter in the middle of all of this. What worries me the most is that call to out of state friend that she didn’t feel right and had no idea where she was. I can’t get to self harm because of that.

She was cooperating but seems she stopped IMO

You’re so right that there’s so much weirdness! It seems like this was an unusually dramatic day for anyone, and we haven’t heard anything to suggest this kind of drama was typical for Prisma’s life. Police called for argument, parking in the middle of the street, flat out not returning to work after lunch, hour long phone call with babysitter in the middle of all of this. What worries me the most is that call to out of state friend that she didn’t feel right and had no idea where she was. I can’t get to self harm because of that.
Always a possibility but i don't see that IMO

We know the police have the phone records so I would like to know if someone she called lived at that apt complex or a nearby one and she was just confused because they looked the same.
I checked and the nearby appartment complexes don't have similar garage entrances. Also, she didn't look disoriented on the video to me.

The police can get records showing every person that leased an apartment at that complex and nearby ones. Of course someone may not be listed on the lease.
Wouldn't they need warrants to search appartments? I'm not sure if any searches of this type have been done so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member