Closing Arguments- Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: As was the Steven Avery trial. :D

The defense lawyers didn't profit at the time they were filming the documentary though, and I'm not even sure this defense team has, I know the prosecution has implied it, but I have seen no proof of that. The only profit the Avery/Dassey lawyers have made has been since the documentary was released and it's not directly from the documentary makers, it's been from speaking engagements since.... the documentary was also released 10 years after the verdict. I hope that McGee and Maline aren't holding out for 10 years for any sort of payment or recognition LOL

Someone is making a documentary in this case, no one has said if a network or anyone has even picked it up, maybe it will turn out to be poo and no one buys it or picks it up to show?

How is this different than the Staircase about the Michael Peterson trial. I’m not debating his guilt or innocence but the documentary was incredible to watch.

They are working with the defense .
A part of the DT is the executive producer, Robert Wallace.
Mcgee acknowledged he was hired in 2016 & helped prepare for trial & is their media liason.

He approached two alternates last week to ask for an interview. JS ordered affidavits from DT & Wallace .

Wallace returned his affidavit “taking the 5th”

The documentary will be biased & is now part of jury tampering allegations .

Sure , it’ll be interesting .....for a price.

The defense lawyers didn't profit at the time they were filming the documentary though, and I'm not even sure this defense team has, I know the prosecution has implied it, but I have seen no proof of that. The only profit the Avery/Dassey lawyers have made has been since the documentary was released and it's not directly from the documentary makers, it's been from speaking engagements since.... the documentary was also released 10 years after the verdict. I hope that McGee and Maline aren't holding out for 10 years for any sort of payment or recognition LOL

Someone is making a documentary in this case, no one has said if a network or anyone has even picked it up, maybe it will turn out to be poo and no one buys it or picks it up to show?

Well if he is found guilty, he (CM) cannot profit from the case at all. So if anyone is getting money it will be the defense lawyers.

MOO

I believe someone's colors have been revealed during this trial. THAT person is hoping for a non-guilty verdict, which I believe is a testament AGAINST LE and their prejudice against a CE case. JMO I may eat crow on Monday, but I really hope I don't.

I truly believe the jurors in THIS case will have rendered a just verdict.

Seriously??? I call B.S.
This just tics me off.
I live here in California, the land OF ignore the rules of law.
So I guess Chase Merritt's lawyers and the producers of this biased documentary have decided to really take that to heart.
I guess Chase really employed his "dream team".
I So hope that this jury saw through all the bull.
My heartfelt prayers and thoughts are for justice for all Joey and Summer, and these two toddlers loved ones.
After that, I want someone with balls to go after these attorney's for ANY violations.
I really hope that I am not just wishing on a star.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson
#McStay- Part of the defense's response says they shouldn't be held in contempt because there was no court order prohibiting contact with jurors.

D8a-QV4UcAAMUiW.jpg

6:20 PM - 6 Jun 2019 pst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members