Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody been able to determine the level of debt that is secured by all of FD’s real estate? I’m not sure if those amounts are recorded on liens that get publicly filed. I’d be curious to know how that level of debt compares to the value of the real estate. For example does he have any wiggle room to get cash out of his properties for bail money? I’d ignore, for now, any money owing to the FIL’s estate since I’m guessing it wasn’t properly secured.

Has anybody been able to determine the level of debt that is secured by all of FD’s real estate? I’m not sure if those amounts are recorded on liens that get publicly filed. I’d be curious to know how that level of debt compares to the value of the real estate. For example does he have any wiggle room to get cash out of his properties for bail money? I’d ignore, for now, any money owing to the FIL’s estate since I’m guessing it wasn’t properly secured.
I know @afitzy was thinking of calculating the PNL, but decided it wasn't worth it. Not sure if they would have an answer.

I was more wondering if it was damaged and when.
And in my head, when I read your comment here, my brain went straight to that banging-on-metal noise that was reportedly heard at the Sturbridge house location and the possibility that the noise might have been coming from the garage instead of inside the house. I keep thinking vehicles have so much metal, and a person could potentially use a vehicle part as a makeshift weapon in an assault.

JMO.

It's bad enough if a husband leaves his wife for someone else, but in this case he brings someone else into their family home and wants to live there with his wife and kids and girlfriend. UNREAL. Why didn't he do Jennifer a favor and take the girlfriend and leave! At least that's what usually happens.

And in my head, when I read your comment here, my brain went straight to that banging-on-metal noise that was reportedly heard at the Sturbridge house location and the possibility that the noise might have been coming from the garage instead of inside the house. I keep thinking vehicles have so much metal, and a person could potentially use a vehicle part as a makeshift weapon in an assault.

JMO.
Or causing the car damage and using it as an excuse to explain the noise? Purely hypothetical.

I'm certain that would be a tactic he would use. He would have no issue using his innocent child for that info. Remember, many, many years ago Betty Broderick did something similar to obtain her teenage daughters keys to access her ex-husband's home to murder him and his new wife.
I forgot about her. Honestly if my husband left me for someone else, didn't want me, I wouldn't want him either. Good riddance. I'd play the "poor me" for awhile and then get on with my life.

Yes, NextDoor is in the neighborhood but I don't feel comfortable discussing what my neighbors are saying on a closed registration platform.

. . . .
Think about it, how would you feel if you are chatting away on ND and someone unknown to you is screenshotting your comments and posting them without your knowledge on WS.

Probably a good bet that defense firm/s and/or Team FD/MT are already tracking and archiving the postings and/or that mole/s may be lurking or participating on NC ND.

Another risk for locals on ND is a potential free juror disqualification roadmap for defense counsel, as well as low hanging justification for defense motion to transfer venue, seal records, gag orders, exclude evidence/witnesses; AND, if any such objections or motions are denied, easier to later appeal based on alleged biased proceedings, impairment of right to fair trial, jury contamination, conflicts of interest, etc.

One hand giveth and one hand taketh away.

It's bad enough if a husband leaves his wife for someone else, but in this case he brings someone else into their family home and wants to live there with his wife and kids and girlfriend. UNREAL. Why didn't he do Jennifer a favor and take the girlfriend and leave! At least that's what usually happens.
I think because he didn’t want to hop off the gravy train, short-term or long. I think he fully expected to get it all eventually, one way or another.

The perpetual construction all over the state.* FTFY

I would definitely be curious how long the drive from Farmington to NC was that specific morning to fit the time frame.
Not sure about I-95 in that area but I actually was driving to PA from NY the morning of 5/24 same timeframe. Traffic was horrible.

But will she play games with the info - trickle out only as much as suits her in the moment? She is not facing murder charges yet. I'm not totally trusting her at this point.

jmo
Her attorney will advise her she is in a very precarious position. If it can be shown she lied to authorities, her deal goes away. There is slim to no chance she would risk her OWN freedom by playing games. IMO

The perpetual construction all over the state.* FTFY

I would definitely be curious how long the drive from Farmington to NC was that specific morning to fit the time frame.
The arrest warrant contains information to confirm that LE requested the cell phone data of FD and later MT BUT only lists activity specifically starting at 13:37 for FD and nothing specific for MT (other than the much discussed Albany Ave. trip with FD). So, we don't know if there was a trip from Farmington to NC on the missing date or if the pair were in NC overnight prior to the disappearance.

But if there was a trip on the missing date the traffic southbound on a Friday before the holiday weekend would have been rough but probably not as bad as travelling northbound under the same circumstances as New Yorkers/East Coast headed out of the city travelling North. In non-holiday or non Friday traffic it might take 1.5-2 hrs depending on time of day to get from Farmington to NC. There is construction in New Haven and Norwalk on 95, Merritt Pkwy. construction on both North/Southbound lanes in mid/upper Fairfield County, 84 has construction in Hartford and Waterbury. Overall situation is horrible and stoppages can be random and long IMO.

Last edited:
I know @afitzy was thinking of calculating the PNL, but decided it wasn't worth it. Not sure if they would have an answer.
Working on this but nothing specific yet. We know the money from the FIL ended in 2016/17 when he passed away (2017 death). We know the date the lawsuit was filed by Mrs. Farber on behalf of the Estate of her husband and the amount the lawsuit alleges was not repaid. We know the Family Court had been pursuing FD to provide financial info and he had been stalling for nearly 2 years and ditto for the litigation with the estate of JD father. As neither of the courts imposed any kind of punishment for non compliance, FD had nearly 2 years with no oversight and disclosure. In the divorce custody case the documents reveal that computers from the Fore Group were siezed but I have been unable to find anything to suggest what was found on those computers. I would love to spend a bit of time with those PCs!

I'm trying to figure out where the money came from to build up the inventory and why he didn't seem at all concerned that the houses were built and not selling. We know the asking prices for the various houses per the real estate listings. We know the annual taxes for each of the properties per the town tax records.

Not seeing how he was paying the taxes to keep them current with no cash coming in and no sales. If the person that found info about the land sale for $250,000 could post that it would be helpful as perhaps that was the source of cash to keep the taxes paid. Will report back when I piece it together but if cash was from a private source and no mortgage was filed (as I suspect) then not sure an answer will be forthcoming.

Last edited:

Because he was messing with her head; that’s all this guy was apparently good at.

I get it. None of us know enough. I just can't see messing up your ONLY chance at not sitting in jail for at least twenty-five years (minimum sentence in CT). Then again, I can't imagine being involved in any of this, sooooooo...

JMO.
Any CT attorneys on the thread who can answer a sentencing question?

In FL, each act can be charged individually. It could be argued each drop should be counted and charged individually. 30 drops = 30 counts. Get a hard-nosed judge to sentence consecutively...

After learning about Fulos’ first marriage and divorce, it made me realize that he was married in January of 2013 when he ran into Jennifer twice at the airport in Colorado. One year later, when he emailed her wanting to get together, he was still married. He filed for divorce in March after emailing Jennifer on January 13th. The divorce was final in July and Fotis married Jennifer a month later. Wow.

‘Sometimes the best in life is right at your doorstep. They say you can't find a man sitting on your couch. Well, I beg to differ. I was home, back in New York, and an email came to me, one year after re-meeting him, he was looking for me, was living just two miles from me downtown, he wanted to get together. We celebrate the anniversary of the email – January 13, 2004. Now, 8 years later, seven plus years of marriage, 5 kids, 5 moves, and some pets. Here we are.’

Jennifer wrote the above. Impressions from Jan. 9 to Jan. 13
Court Docs: Estranged husband of missing woman was married once before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads