GUILTY KS - Zayden Jaynesahkluah, 2, suspicious death, Wichita, 31 May 2019 *Mom arrested*

perfectingpink

Reaction score
DCF investigating child death in Sedgwick County | KSN.com | Wichita Kansas News and Weather

39619176_1559346423332685_r.jpeg

(Picture is in video)

[....]

Wichita police confirmed the investigation of the boy’s death at a South Broadway motel last Friday. The police report lists it as a dead body with no witnesses. Homicide investigators and the Exploited and Missing Child Unit was on the scene to investigate. Police are waiting on a toxicology report in the case.

One lawmaker is telling KSN that there are serious allegations. He says DCF had been involved with the family before the child’s death.

[....]

DCF statement to KSN:
The Kansas Department for Children and Families can confirm it is investigating the death of Zayden Jaynesahkluah. The agency was prohibited from commenting on the case until today when it became public knowledge, which triggered a provision in K.S.A 38-2212 that allows the agency to confirm its involvement. DCF opened the investigation immediately upon learning of the incident on May 31 and continues to work the case.

K.S.A 38 -2212 also allows for further information about the case to be released should DCF find that Zayden’s death was a result of abuse or neglect. It will take several weeks before the agency receives the information necessary to make a finding.

As with any case, DCF will do a thorough review of the incident to understand if any agency or contractor (St. Francis Ministries) policy or procedural issues need to be addressed. As an agency we must hold ourselves accountable.

[....]

Video interview with Zayden's father.

Father remembers son, Zayden Jaynesahkluah | KSN.com | Wichita Kansas News and Weather
[...]

Many people are asking why and how Zayden Jaynesahkluah died. This includes his father, who says he’s going to miss his loving, and always smiling, baby boy.

“He wrapped his arms around my neck and said, daddy I love you, and I told him I love him too, and he just ran back off to play and that was it,” said Caleb Jaynesahkluah, Wichita.

It’s one of the final memories, Caleb Jaynesahkluah has of his two-year-old son Zayden.

“Few days back I got the call that no one’s ever wanting to get, that’s kind of it, he went home after that,” said Jaynesahkluah.

He says on May 31st, just days before Zayden’s third birthday, he received word that Zayden was not breathing at a Wichita motel. Jaynesahkluah says the news came as a shock.

“I still have to figure out how to tell my two oldest children that their little brother is not going to be around anymore, and isn’t coming home,” said Jaynesahkluah.

[...]

I’m pretty sure abused children *without* DCFS involvement are safer in Wichita than the ones *with* DCFS involvement. Is DCFS just telling people the best way to get them off their back is to go ahead and kill the kids or what??? This has GOT TO STOP.

Mother denies abuse amid investigation into 2-year-old son's death

zayden+mother+speaks.JPG

I keep trying to figure out what to copy and paste and really, it is too hard to decide. I will say, this picture of Zayden says everything the mother left out in her excuses and attempt at reasoning. Also, I would like to know just what we are all jealous of about her that makes us not believe this baby was not abused. (I am so livid I don't know if I am even making sense.)

zayden+mother+speaks.JPG

I keep trying to figure out what to copy and paste and really, it is too hard to decide. I will say, this picture of Zayden says everything the mother left out in her excuses and attempt at reasoning. Also, I would like to know just what we are all jealous of about her that makes us not believe this baby was not abused. (I am so livid I don't know if I am even making sense.)
What a strange interview. o_O She woke up and he was ill; he had thrown up, so she called 911. But, then freaked out and became hysterical when they told her to perform CPR. Instead, she just waited for them to get there? Am I reading this right? :confused: And, this wait was how long? Fgs, I'd give my dogs CPR if they needed it... :( MOO

What a strange interview. o_O She woke up and he was ill; he had thrown up, so she called 911. But, then freaked out and became hysterical when they told her to perform CPR. Instead, she just waited for them to get there? Am I reading this right? :confused: And, this wait was how long? Fgs, I'd give my dogs CPR if they needed it... :( MOO
And where did she wait, because the report said he was found alone.

zayden+mother+speaks.JPG

What a cutie! But -- is that a bruise under his eye???

And, that is some serious ink on Mom, IMHO!

What would work like that cost???

RIP, Zayden, comfort to your family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288