Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on this but nothing specific yet. We know the money from the FIL ended in 2016/17 when he passed away (2017 death). We know the date the lawsuit was filed by Mrs. Farber on behalf of the Estate of her husband and the amount the lawsuit alleges was not repaid. We know the Family Court had been pursuing FD to provide financial info and he had been stalling for nearly 2 years and ditto for the litigation with the estate of JD father. As neither of the courts imposed any kind of punishment for non compliance, FD had nearly 2 years with no oversight and disclosure. In the divorce custody case the documents reveal that computers from the Fore Group were siezed but I have been unable to find anything to suggest what was found on those computers. I would love to spend a bit of time with those PCs!

I'm trying to figure out where the money came from to build up the inventory and why he didn't seem at all concerned that the houses were built and not selling. We know the asking prices for the various houses per the real estate listings. We know the annual taxes for each of the properties per the town tax records.

Not seeing how he was paying the taxes to keep them current with no cash coming in and no sales. If the person that found info about the land sale for $250,000 could post that it would be helpful as perhaps that was the source of cash to keep the taxes paid. Will report back when I piece it together but if cash was from a private source and no mortgage was filed (as I suspect) then not sure an answer will be forthcoming.
Hmm...wonder if MT's father became an "investor?"

Thinking aloud. JMO.

I know that was a rhetorical question, but Michael Haim buried his wife's body in his backyard. There was another cold case recently where the body was under the floor. If a killer buries a body on his own private property, LE must get a search warrant, and to do that, they need to establish probable cause. So it's not all that crazy or unusual.

You can't rule anything out with these cold-blooded killers. MOO

I can't remember the name but one I recall killed her ex inside his Texas home, hired some nearby lawn workers to dig a grave-sized rectangle in the backyard and sold all the household goods to them for $300. She buried old boy in the hole and covered it with concrete. Then she rented out the house and headed back home to Chicago. None of us should ever be surprised at the depths of human depravity!

I think they're holding a LOT back and crossing all their t's and dotting all i's. And although some info has slipped through, really very little. They have done a great job keeping the investigation under tight wrap.
Yes, they have had numerous residents supply video recordings and tips that they are piecing together. In addition they are scouring numerous sites and the MIRA facility.

"Not seeing how he was paying the taxes to keep them current with no cash coming in and no sales. If the person that found info about the land sale for $250,000 could post that it would be helpful as perhaps that was the source of cash to keep the taxes paid. Will report back when I piece it together but if cash was from a private source and no mortgage was filed (as I suspect) then not sure an answer will be forthcoming" RSSB.
I don't know anything about the $250,000 sale but I know that a lot of big RE developers establish separate entities such as LLCs for individual or similarly situated real estate holdings. Not to mention FD could have acquired some RE in his own name, particularly after JD moved to NC. Not all lenders are smart enough to blanket cover all of those assets in a security agreement or mortgage so it makes me wonder if he has anything else he can easily sell, albeit at a fire sale discount price.

Not sure if you were asking about the 250,000 or quoting someone. If so, I think that might be in reference to the link I posted earlier (not realizing it was already common knowledge that he sold the Olcott Way lot back in Feb... for 250,000.)

FD wouldn't be paying taxes on the house he was currently residing in with MT as it was reported in MSM that it was in foreclosure right?? It's the other properties that it sounds like would be coming due. Am I getting that correct?

Yeah-my point was that I didn’t know what the status of these properties was, with regard to property taxes. How could they all be up to date with the payments? Of course he wanted to stick the Farmington house in which he was living, on his soon to be ex wife, but I can’t imagine he would want to lose the rest of the properties.

Yeah-my point was that I didn’t know what the status of these properties was, with regard to property taxes. How could they all be up to date with the payments? Of course he wanted to stick the Farmington house in which he was living, on his soon to be ex wife, but I can’t imagine he would want to lose the rest of the properties.
Understood and I agree.

Verified account 4h4 hours ago

Michelle Troconis’s Meeting with Police Could ‘Potentially Sink’ Fotis Dulos http://bit.ly/31jcQhB

D8fWCaBWwAAy0Nf.jpg

Jefferson crossing property 2018 taxes $41,069
80 mountain Spring 2018 taxes $19,735
61 Sturbridge Rd. 2018 taxes $19,534
Annual 2018 property taxes due $80,338

Last edited:
What was Fotis up to when he lived in Texas? Also, I didn’t know he went to Harvard, did he?
An upthread poster had mention FD’s first wife graduated from University of Texas School of Law, which is located in Austin, Texas. Lots of good water skiing spots in and around Austin, Texas, as well as in Corpus Christi, TX.

Jefferson crossing property 2018 taxes $41,069
80 mountain Spring 2018 taxes $19,735
61 Sturbridge Rd. 2018 taxes $19,534
Annual 2018 property taxes due $80,338
That's a big nut to cover. And I haven't seen any indication that he rented any of these properties out - that would probably be counter productive in the sale of luxury homes but developers will sometimes turn to that tactic in bad markets. I do think some buyers find these homes harder to justify or afford with the new restrictions on deductibility of state and local taxes.

After learning about Fulos’ first marriage and divorce, it made me realize that he was married in January of 2013 when he ran into Jennifer twice at the airport in Colorado.

Ooooookay, so FD ditched a wife -- for a wife with more money?

This is just like the truism "if he cheats with you, he'll cheat on you."

I gue
ss there wasn't a clear way to obtain any legal control over MT's resources, so he was content to wait a bit on JD's assets to flow?

What was MT expecting in the long run, anyway?

Hoping for answers for Jennifer's kids & family; also for MT's daughter.

JMHO YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member