Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quoted that snippet because you said that your opinion is that the <modsnip: derogatory name changes not allowed> is a manipulator who is only out for herself and my opinion is that BB has demonstrated similar personality traits and behaviors over the last month. Then I (cheekily) postulated that if the two women weren't obviously enemies, they might have gotten along due to the personality quirks they seem to have in common.

Hope that helps you.

Ah - Thanks Winterhike for explaining! Now I understand. If I wasn't such a dunderhead, I would have understood right off the bat.

Thank You My Friend! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify - 49 minutes, 40 miles.
From Sugarland to IAH Concourse A to drop off a passenger I would estimate at least 45-55 minutes. IAH is a very busy airport at all hours.

Concourse A is American.

She could have checked in online from home. But going thru normal security (for those that don’t have TSA PreChek or Clear) can take quite a while).

During the week American has 7-8 direct flights from IAH to CLT.
First flight is at 5:30am and last flight is around 5:30pm.
Usually one around 11:49am - 12:10am.

YES - flights are always full. Zone 5 is where overhead starts getting full so there’s not a snowballs chance if she was in zone 9 - they usually announce that if you’re in zone 9 to come up and get your bag tagged for gate check.

Hopefully she got a nice middle seat in the rear near the bathroom and there was plenty of turbulence.

You provide very good info. Houston is far larger than anywhere we have flown in or out of recently although I have some experience and knowledge of Denver and LAX as probably the largest we have dealt with. I guess I am though surprised a not direct flight would be always full to Massachusetts from Texas unless a small plane and limited number of passengers. Interesting. I am under no illusions Houston is a small airport or city, I know it is the opposite. It is more the flight, the layover and the destination I wondered about and just did not picture full.

Thank you for the info. I learn something in every case whether it is about cell phones, guns, airports and so much more :)

Thank You to all of you who love Maleah and are here every day (or as often as you're able), keeping her case active, hoping and working for Justice for her.

Much Love to all of you.

Signing off for the night.

Much Love,
Sorrell

Has anything regarding the eldest child’s recollection of last seeing MD been released? I’ve not been able to follow the case as closely as normal over the last week. Just wondering if I missed it.

No, not that I am aware of and if so I doubt we would hear it. So I don't think you missed anything with regard to that. Imo.

Websleuths does not allow derogatory name changes for case players or anyone else.

ETA: Also, we know and understand that emotions run high in these cases, but there is no need to be crass or crude in any thread, let alone in a thread about a beautiful child who died so tragically. Let's keep the thread classy for Maleah's sake.

Last edited:
There is one major value to this woman's interview. It leads to complete destruction of the first interview by QX with BB outside the apartments. There are no pics sent to men implying that DV is gay and BB knew this was a lie. So how do we trust the rest of the QX interview with implications of sexual abuse to Maleah or anything else that has no evidence to date? We can't. Until evidence surfaces, I believe most of this interview was a lie. So why would she lie so vehemently???? We both know the possibilities.

I might add, based on QX's comments in the article, he obviously knew at some point that there were no pics sent to a man, how early, he doesn't say. He decided to not make that knowledge public until the woman does an interview. IMO, he knows the rest of this is lies too....

Derion Vence's alleged mistress speaks out, Quannel X reacts

Last edited:
This case about MD has turned into a complete mess. LE needs to put a rest to all of the rumors. They have people going on live (BBs half sister) sharing all kinds of info. If this keeps happening justice will never be served. We want find out what really happened.

This is one time I hate to agree, but I'm afraid you're right. I think the most we can hope for is approximate date of death. Or a huge miracle.
The thought just hit me...at the exit where the remains were left, is a truck stop. It would be a miracle if a trucker or someone exiting the highway saw him there. I wonder how far nationally this case is known out of Texas.

her remains were found that's 1 miracle, #2 on its way. Sweet Maleah justice is com I g!

@ilovechili - I had to focus on what I had actual knowledge of and stay away from what appears to be the next issue of “Cheaters”.

I don’t know about direct flights from IAH to BDL or about flights from CLT to BDL.

What I do know is that flights from IAH to CLT are consistently full and I think A321/A320 type planes. My best chance for an upgrade was on the 5:30am flight since it seemed to have no people on standby like the later flights.

If he had a mistress, he had a burner phone. M o o

Can they subpoena the mistresses phone records to see what phone numbers called her without a warrant? Otherwise, he could have called from another phone number, one for which there is not a search warrant or subpoena for?

burner phones usually mean criminal activity.

I should not say this but just so it is not from Hope, Arkansas and she has a mower or a friend with one because apparently she will risk arrest to contact DV and defend him and probably would to try to free him (I have not watched her yet, going by comments, if wrong feel free to correct me). I say it because it seems like all it is about is covering for other's arses or their own and nothing would surprise me any longer and that includes most of the "cast".

Somehow and some way I am going to honor this child on Sunday. Not sure how yet, I am not in Texas but I am going to even if in my small and unknown way.

i am getting 4 pink balloons and releasing them Sunday with her name on them. I love in Florida.

i am getting 4 pink balloons and releasing them Sunday with her name on them. I love in Florida.

I think it's wonderful that you want to do something to honor Maleah and I would like to please encourage you to do something else instead of releasing balloons. They have to land somewhere, and often end up as litter or have a negative impact on wildlife. U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Open Spaces Blog

Alternate suggestions:
Light a candle, volunteer, or donate to a worthy charity in memory of Maleah.

Thank you for reading this and for your consideration.

<off my soapbox;)>

Am I mistaken, or was she the one to misreport the BB phone in the car thing yesterday?
The erroneous report came from Click2Houston. Ivory is with Fox26. :)
Recently LE made a statement that they are not looking at any other suspects, but I don't remember the source. Imo
Why there is no murder charge in Maleah Davis case, according to police | FOX 29 News Philadelphia (WTXF)
According to a Houston police investigator, they don't have enough information to prove intent. That’s why there is no murder charge at this point, police say they're not looking at other suspects at this time.

Wont anyone stand in the corner of that precious child?. Wont anyone stand up for her? Why is this child not an priority to ANYONE involved in this sh7t show.

More drama than jerry springer. Affairs and scandals. The focus should be on sweet Maleah.

Im in the UK and releasing some butterfly, rainbow and cupcake balloons for her tomorrow.

This crap needs to end now. Its becoming an absolute joke. Its so infuriating. Every single one of them wants to hang their heads in shame as not one of them has stood up for Maleah.

her remains were found that's 1 miracle, #2 on its way. Sweet Maleah justice is com I g!
Yes....finding baby girl appears to be a miracle. Whatever way QX found out the location, and I'm not sure its completely the way he told it as in a jailhouse confession, without it she may have been identified many months later.

The erroneous report came from Click2Houston. Ivory is with Fox26. :)

Why there is no murder charge in Maleah Davis case, according to police | FOX 29 News Philadelphia (WTXF)
According to a Houston police investigator, they don't have enough information to prove intent. That’s why there is no murder charge at this point, police say they're not looking at other suspects at this time.
So they can't yet prove that she died of natural causes, a whack to the head, or intentional death......so LE needs them all to keep talking......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni