Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the Friday of Memorial Day weekend be the best time to dispose of a body in a lake? In my neck of the woods, people are getting out of town and heading to their lake homes and cabins. I would think it would be risky, as there may be more activity than usual (moo).
I am not trying to be argumentative, it just doesn't seem like the best plan to me...

It would have been a terrible time to dispose of a body in water, lake, Long Island Sound, etc., that weekend in CT.

Memorial weekend this year in CT was the first sunny/warm weekend in months and the first sunny/warm Memorial Day in recent memory ...

To me, it’s seeming more and more likely that her body did make it to the incinerator plant.

I’m sold that MT is talking, and I don’t think it’s all that likely that she doesn’t know where Jennifer’s body is.

If she was anywhere else, she would have been found by now.
Exactly. I'm sure they have pieces of her, but they're obviously going to want to recover as much as they can for both the investigation and the family.

Here a bit of gizzly information on the topic - TRIGGER ALERT its grim and graphic! Short answer is that Mexican cartels have this process down to a science - 3 hrs to dissolve a body if drum is pressurized and 5 hrs if drum is not pressurized and remains are liquid that can be put down the drain (makes sense in a public system but not so much in a septic system IMO).

NYT has also written extensively on this grim proccess know as "pozole" for more details.

This is not a new technique as described in above linked article:

"Adolph Luetgert, known in his day as the “Sausage King of Chicago,” dumped his wife into a boiling vat of lye in 1897, then burned what was left. Police eventually found bone fragments in the factory’s furnace".

Perhaps LE is looking for bone fragments?

How long does it take to dissolve a human body?
Wow! Now you’ve got me researching cartel’s in and around Connecticut. Interestingly enough Venezuela’s government is so corrupt it basically has its own cartel!

Dude has a lot of NYC addresses that last for a day or just a month or two. Right out of college, people sometimes hop around a lot (and occasionally couch surf), but this list of addresses seems unusual.
And for whatever reason, for nearly 14 years, he's listed as having this as a residence:
Royalton Park Avenue Hotel: Boutique Hotels in New York

420 Park S Ave
New York, NY 10016-8403

(8/1/1998 - 5/15/2012)

Any thoughts on why this might be?

It's likely a private mail box and or executive suite operation address.

Beginning in the late 1980's, there was rapid growth in businesses such as "Mail Boxes, Etc." and various Executive Suites chains where one could rent a manned address for receipt of mail, courier packages, etc., in addition to use of a furnished office for a day or longer.

The businesses soon became the answer to many individuals and businesses alike seeking a prestigious address without true occupancy.

As their use grew, so did the misuse which led to laws requiring both the owners and users to add "PMB" (private mail box) to their address to protect the public's interest.

Last I recall, one could be exempt from the "PMB" requirement if your contract included a renting an office for set, minimum number of hours per month.

MOO

ETA: This feature at the Royalton is called their "Boardroom Membership."

Last edited:
According to his LinkedIn he did a summer session for macroeconomics at Harvard in 1985
https://www.linkedin.com/in/fotis-dulos-28102b12/

So the summer after FD’s junior year of High School; the summer before FD’s senior year of high school, a year before FD even left for freshman year of undergrad, FD attended a (no offense, legitimate scholars) vanity summer program at Harvard?

Wondering if FD actually enrolled in and obtained college credit for the Harvard U undergrad macro and microeconomics classes that high school summer or whether the program was one where a for-profit summer enrichment contractor lichened off HU prestige by temp leasing dorm or university seminar space for a few guest lectures and campus receptions, which may or may not have included any Harvard academic content, staff, lecturers, endorsements, or faculty, but not actual HU course enrollment, attendance, or completion?

In the spirit of unimpeachable accuracy detailed in the Mueller report, had FD “had had confidence that [FD] clearly did not [allege or imply some “summer session” “education” experience linked in some way however remote or indirectly to “Harvard University”], we would have said so." AND, had FD actually earned any HU college credit or enrolled in such classes through HU, you can be sure FD would have so stated.

IMO, FD’s entry under “Education” for HU threads the needle very carefully and very strategically. He aims to boast and impress by implying HU attendance, yet deflects from the droids you are looking for because in point of fact, FD likely never attended or completed college classes at HU. Had he, he would have so stated.

FD knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s a confidence man. There’s no there there.

That’s his scam.

Wow! Now you’ve got me researching cartel’s in and around Connecticut. Interestingly enough Venezuela’s government is so corrupt it basically has its own cartel!

This sort of thing happens all the time in Mexico, but it seems to be incredibly rare in the United States.

I think this is spectacularly unlikely.

I think you are correct. Let me clarify that the names popped up when I googled something to the effect of “2 Jefferson Crossing property owners records”. But it wasn’t the official Hartford Country Deed/Appraisal District. The official site was the one I couldn’t navigate on my phone.

It was a site that listed names/owners associated with that property. It makes me question when it was built or if FORE was started during his first marriage.

I can google the same thing using my info (address of home, former homes) and not once does my FIL pop up as being tied to my homes.

2 JC

BUYER 06/14/2010 Warranty Deed $ 2,450,000
DULOS FOTIS 04/16/2009 NO $ 1, 875,000
FORE GROUP LLC 04/25/2006 NO $ 600,000
FORE GROUP LLC 04/25/2006 NO $ 600,000
Seller NO Date LISTED NO $ 1, 875,000

PropertyRecordCards.Com

It did not post as well as I thought. Warranty Deed only for the last sale in 2010.

Last edited:
Hmmmm is side piece family from that area?

Exactly. I'm sure they have pieces of her, but they're obviously going to want to recover as much as they can for both the investigation and the family.

It’s sobering to think when you first heard there was a missing mother of 5, we hoped she’s somewhere - anywhere, healthy and fine and will be home soon.

Then as days go by, more sordid details emerge making “Mom comes home” seem impossible because clearly Mom’s been murdered.

Then ... you hear “multiple garbage bags” and now we hope for an intact body for Grandma and the 5 children to bury .. the alternative is too much to even think about.

My first thought was the neighbors put too much importance in the banging, after the fact, knowing JD went missing the day before. There was a dumpster on site. Raccoons can raise a ruckus in my plastic trash receptacles. Not saying the banging was nothing, just that there’s no evidence it IS anything. I think it’s wiser to look where LE is investing their time and resources to determine where/what they (with more knowledge) believe is significant/pertinent.
Possible but LE was reported to have looked at the dumpster on Sturbridge in NC on Wed of of this past week when they spent a good portion of the day at the property with the State Police Crime vehicle. It has been questioned if there was a previous dumpster that was replaced and that is what caused the noise possibly or whether the dumpster on site now was just 'tipped' to empty it and that might have caused the ruckus that the neighbors heard.

Clearly as others mentioned the noise could have been generated from inside the garage and the dumpsters are irrelevant. Only reason for responding to OP was to say it appears LE has checked out the red dumpster on property in NC on Sturbridge.

Dude has a lot of NYC addresses that last for a day or just a month or two. Right out of college, people sometimes hop around a lot (and occasionally couch surf), but this list of addresses seems unusual.
And for whatever reason, for nearly 14 years, he's listed as having this as a residence:

420 Park S Ave
New York, NY 10016-8403

(8/1/1998 - 5/15/2012)

Odd - this hotel was built/opened in 2010. I wonder what was at that address before. MOO

So the summer after FD’s junior year of High School; the summer before FD’s senior year of high school, a year before FD even left for freshman year of undergrad, FD attended a (no offense, legitimate scholars) vanity summer program at Harvard?

Wondering if FD actually enrolled in and obtained college credit for the Harvard U undergrad macro and microeconomics classes that high school summer or whether the program was one where a for-profit summer enrichment contractor lichened off HU prestige by temp leasing dorm or university seminar space for a few guest lectures and campus receptions, which may or may not have included any Harvard academic content, staff, lecturers, endorsements, or faculty, but not actual HU course enrollment, attendance, or completion?

In the spirit of unimpeachable accuracy detailed in the Mueller report, had FD “had had confidence that [FD] clearly did not [allege or imply some “summer session” “education” experience linked in some way however remote or indirectly to “Harvard University”], we would have said so." AND, had FD actually earned any HU college credit or enrolled in such classes through HU, you can be sure FD would have so stated.

IMO, FD’s entry under “Education” for HU threads the needle very carefully and very strategically. He aims to boast and impress by implying HU attendance, yet deflects from the droids you are looking for because in point of fact, FD likely never attended or completed college classes at HU. Had he, he would have so stated.

FD knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s a confidence man. There’s no there there.

That’s his scam.
Nicely stated!

I'm sure it's in the back of my brain somewhere, but could somebody help me to remember? I believe that LE used FD's phone to track his whereabouts beginning at 1:37pm on Friday 5/24 - the day of JD's disappearance. Is LE able to track him before 1:37pm? If not, is it a technical issue or was their warrant limited by a window of time? TIA.
The arrest warrant details the times you refer to in your OP. The arrest warrant states that they requested the phone records of FD phone and had downloaded info from his iphone. The arrest warrant details nothing about phone data prior to the times mentioned in the warrant. My guess is LE has the data but chose to not share it in the arrest document as they didn't need to for the purposes of the arrest on the charges they filed.

The arrest warrant details the times you refer to in your OP. The arrest warrant states that they requested the phone records of FD phone and had downloaded info from his iphone. The arrest warrant details nothing about phone data prior to the times mentioned in the warrant. My guess is LE has the data but chose to not share it in the arrest document as they didn't need to for the purposes of the arrest on the charges they filed.
Agree that information concerning the morning will be on the murder warrant eventually IMO

Is it really a deadline though? What will happen Tuesday that would force their hand to act without sufficient evidence?
Not sure if this is a 'real' deadline in any sense of the word. Perhaps the concern is that he would post bond and LE prefers that he remain in jail. IDK but this article just read like the media stirring the pot with no info. JMO

It has been a million years since I practiced law, but I believe it means the company is basically him - he is the sole owner, does all the work, etc. so he should not be able to hide behind the fact that Fore Group is a corporation for shielding himself from personal liability.
Bingo! All correct so far as I know! You have a good memory for all the info you learned in law school!

420 Park S Ave
New York, NY 10016-8403

(8/1/1998 - 5/15/2012)

Multiple addresses in NY seems likely for couch surfing during his years at Columbia. But why then the 14 years for this boutique hotel except bragging?

This is a big generalization but the bulk of the service sector (including construction) in So. CT is largely from countries south of the US border. In many respects southern CT is multicultural in pockets (as is NYC) of the region so you can find people from Ukraine, former Soviet countries such as Poland, Vietnam, Korea, China and Latin/South America. The technique in the article posted earlier focused on Mexico as the cartels are so strong and powerful but the technique was also discussed in another NYT article I recall from a year ago discussing the Russian organized crime techniques and tactics. My point is that the techniques aren't necessarily unique to Mexican cartel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member