Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the news reports, they were definitely shredded. :(

Are you referencing this article?
That material has been through two shredders and cut into eight inch strips, according to the employee who spoke with NBC Connecticut exclusively. That employee said some of the shredded material was burned before police had the chance to search it.

More than two dozen state troopers have been seen sifting through the shredded garbage with the help of K9s throughout the week.

I agree that it was likely shredded. And what a nightmare that will bring. It seems insurmountable. I hope they get a break and find just the right spot.

Are you referencing this article?

I agree that it was likely shredded. And what a nightmare that will bring. It seems insurmountable. I hope they get a break and find just the right spot.
Every reference by MSM about the trash has said it was shredded. I believe the NBC article is the first to say some of it may have been incinerate.

MOO

Here’s the fear: even if FD is convicted and sent away for life, JD’s kids and her family will never be safe. Sociopaths will not accept and cannot tolerate a loss. They must not only win, but even when they are the victimizers or simply outed for small things they have clearly done, they retaliate. They punish others. They like to torture.

So long as FD is alive, JD’s kids and her loved ones will never be safe. It’s the unbearable horror upon the unbearable pain of having a sociopath cross paths in your life. The bullseye forever is on you.

God bless and protect this poor family. They have already suffered too much. That they should forever suffer is horrible. It may be inevitable. There is no way to be free from this monster.

It's entirely plausible that FD has planned for this. He's had a long time to stew over the perceived injustices of JD and the Faber family, and MT is just another useful tool to him.

I would believe GF and JD's sister have come to the utterly horrible realization of how his behavior works, and that it is an incurable psychological condition.

I think LE does, too. They are devoting enormous resources into finding evidence that is incontrovertible and will put him away for life. I get the sense this is all very personal for LE, too.

MOO

One prediction and one fear:

An upthread poster theorized that MT may have quickly flipped on FD to try and get a deal. FD will have anticipated and planned for this contingency, however, so likely he already set MT up. The info MT offers up will all implicate MT, but critical information she provides will be defective and unreliable (FD will have done this in advance both to send MT a message after the fact, to scare with her, to discredit her, and to unsettle her, to mess with her mind).

In FD version, he will be the victim. He started to worry that MT was becoming greedy, impatient, and saying things about JD and their kids that worried FD.

On the morning of the murder or the night before the murder, MT had told FD that she had a surprise planned for him that would bring an end to all their worries. That it was going to be something fun and that they just needed a break from all the stress and to trust her on this. It seemed a little odd, but he was busy and had other stuff on his mind. He needed to leave early the next day to go to one of the sites; they planned to meet up later but he just started to get this really bad feeling and started to worry. MT had told him some troubling things in the prior weeks and months and he was starting to feel like mentally she may be unstable. He was considering breaking up with her but he didn’t want his drama with MT to interfere with custody proceedings. He just kept thinking about this and kept worrying.

He went looking for her. He drove by JD’s house and thought he heard something. He knew about the protective order, but something just felt off, so he wanted to just go check on the house. He parked a bit away but then as he walked up the driveway he heard his wife JD saying, “What are you doing?! MT get away from me!” FD ran to the open garage bay and by then JD was crumpled on the floor and MT was smashing JD with a metal tire iron. JD was bleeding. FD was horrified. MT stopped, looked up, said, “I did it for you, Baby.” FD was in shock.

Insert some filler detail about how afraid FD was then of MT, how dangerous she was, about how horrible this would be for the children, about how no one would believe it that he told her to stop, why didn’t he call police? She was already dead. FD tried CPR, but it was clear JD was gone. Now FD’s DNA was on everything and JD’s blood was on him. FD feared he would lose his kids and he wanted to protect his kids but how could he if he lost his kids? He was afraid of losing his kids and afraid of how sick MT clearly was. So he panicked and helped her clean up. She told him she was going to tell everyone it was his idea and he put her up to it if he did not. FD was afraid of her. He couldn’t save or protect JD anymore. He had failed. But he could still try to spare his children and JD’s family from this horrible stuff.

That’s the prediction of a possible FD reasonable doubt defense theory/spin/plea deal — although I believe none of that occurred.

Here’s the fear: even if FD is convicted and sent away for life, JD’s kids and her family will never be safe. Sociopaths will not accept and cannot tolerate a loss. They must not only win, but even when they are the victimizers or simply outed for small things they have clearly done, they retaliate. They punish others. They like to torture. They have ways of getting things done outside even from behind bars. They have ways of getting to people they think wronged them, people responsible for them getting caught, anyone they can’t control.

So long as FD is alive, JD’s kids and her loved ones will never be safe. It’s the unbearable horror upon the unbearable pain of having a sociopath cross paths in your life. The bullseye forever is on you.

God bless and protect this poor family. They have already suffered too much. That they should forever suffer is horrible. It may be inevitable. There is no way to be free from this monster. You are never ever safe from someone like FD, even when he is behind bars! This poor family; there are no words.

Yes, I have no doubt at all that FD will turn against MT. He knows that she is out of jail and talking. He knows that she is ready to save her own skin. His attorney is advising him of all developments. He is no doubt enraged and is devious enough to make up some scenario where MT was the mastermind and is to blame, or even committed the murder herself in some fashion that you described. Whether he thought this out in advance before the murder I don't know but I lean to not, because as an arrogant malignant narcissist, I expect he (and MT) were fully confident that the ghastly plan was foolproof.

MOO

One prediction and one fear:

An upthread poster theorized that MT may have quickly flipped on FD to try and get a deal. FD will have anticipated and planned for this contingency, however, so likely he already set MT up. The info MT offers up will all implicate MT, but critical information she provides will be defective and unreliable (FD will have done this in advance both to send MT a message after the fact, to scare with her, to discredit her, and to unsettle her, to mess with her mind).

In FD version, he will be the victim. He started to worry that MT was becoming greedy, impatient, and saying things about JD and their kids that worried FD.

On the morning of the murder or the night before the murder, MT had told FD that she had a surprise planned for him that would bring an end to all their worries. That it was going to be something fun and that they just needed a break from all the stress and to trust her on this. It seemed a little odd, but he was busy and had other stuff on his mind. He needed to leave early the next day to go to one of the sites; they planned to meet up later but he just started to get this really bad feeling and started to worry. MT had told him some troubling things in the prior weeks and months and he was starting to feel like mentally she may be unstable. He was considering breaking up with her but he didn’t want his drama with MT to interfere with custody proceedings. He just kept thinking about this and kept worrying.

He went looking for her. He drove by JD’s house and thought he heard something. He knew about the protective order, but something just felt off, so he wanted to just go check on the house. He parked a bit away but then as he walked up the driveway he heard his wife JD saying, “What are you doing?! MT get away from me!” FD ran to the open garage bay and by then JD was crumpled on the floor and MT was smashing JD with a metal tire iron. JD was bleeding. FD was horrified. MT stopped, looked up, said, “I did it for you, Baby.” FD was in shock.

Insert some filler detail about how afraid FD was then of MT, how dangerous she was, about how horrible this would be for the children, about how no one would believe it that he told her to stop, why didn’t he call police? She was already dead. FD tried CPR, but it was clear JD was gone. Now FD’s DNA was on everything and JD’s blood was on him. FD feared he would lose his kids and he wanted to protect his kids but how could he if he lost his kids? He was afraid of losing his kids and afraid of how sick MT clearly was. So he panicked and helped her clean up. She told him she was going to tell everyone it was his idea and he put her up to it if he did not. FD was afraid of her. He couldn’t save or protect JD anymore. He had failed. But he could still try to spare his children and JD’s family from this horrible stuff.

That’s the prediction of a possible FD reasonable doubt defense theory/spin/plea deal — although I believe none of that occurred.

Here’s the fear: even if FD is convicted and sent away for life, JD’s kids and her family will never be safe. Sociopaths will not accept and cannot tolerate a loss. They must not only win, but even when they are the victimizers or simply outed for small things they have clearly done, they retaliate. They punish others. They like to torture. They have ways of getting things done outside even from behind bars. They have ways of getting to people they think wronged them, people responsible for them getting caught, anyone they can’t control.

God bless and protect this poor family. They have already suffered too much. That they should forever suffer is horrible. It may be inevitable. There is no way to be free from this monster. You are never ever safe from someone like FD, even when he is behind bars! This poor family; there are no words.
You have quite a vivid imagination. I hope he didn't plan in advance to incriminate his girlfriend. After the fact? Yes. Prior to his dirty deed? No.
Just my opinion and no disrespect intended.

You have quite a vivid imagination. I hope he didn't plan in advance to incriminate his girlfriend. After the fact? Yes. Prior to his dirty deed? No.
Just my opinion and no disrespect intended.

This guy is the most inept murderer that I’ve ever heard of. How he had managed to conceal Jennifer’s body to this point, is nothing short of miraculous dumb luck.

This guy couldn’t frame a picture, let alone his girlfriend.

This guy is the most inept murderer that I’ve ever heard of. How he had managed to conceal Jennifer’s body to this point, is nothing short of miraculous dumb luck.

I think he managed to conceal the body because it’s in so many pieces and parts it’s going to take a massive effort (underway) to find it IMO
I also think his arrogance and sense of entitlement is what led him to this JMO

I initially didn't believe that JF's body was dismembered, I didn't believe that he would have the guts. Now I'm not sure, especially with such a gruesome thorough search at MIRA. It makes him more of a monster than he already is.

No! Do we know if they can search that or if it's hot enough to dispose of bone?

I will double check this with DH, too. He'll recall that, I'm sure.

Fragments would likely remain per DH. However, everything is reduced to a fairly uniform pile of ash (with fragments of things) which would make identification of human remains fragments vs any other fragments very, very difficult.

I also asked about the sorting procedure - he says that things were sorted mostly for size and the ability to be shredded. Things like engine blocks or furnitures or large electronics. They weren't opening trash bags and sorting things out of them.

I feel like FD did research to know which trash routes ended up at this specific plant. Not all trash in Hartford ends up at the MIRA plant, afaik.

BMM Ha!

I do think it is very possible that FD will claim self-defense. He will say that he went to meet with JD, or retrieve an item that he felt was his, whatever, and she did something that "caused him to" react with force. I also think MT could use this defense, but...it's more likely that she'll say he called her and said there was an accident & asked for her help in cleaning up. He could have said that the police will never believe him & he'll lose his kids blah blah and more blah blah. I feel that this was all planned in advance, and his plan was to murder JD.

Someone mentioned that JD had an income. Was FD asking for spousal support? I also wonder if JD's mom was the one who paid for their nanny, it would make sense in that the nanny would report to her if something were awry.

I wonder how brainwashed the kids were by FD. I hope that they remember their mother as a loving mom and not as their father wanted them to view her.

My thoughts exactly. That's why it's so frustrating that Jennifer hasn't been found.

Yes, I have no doubt at all that FD will turn against MT. He knows that she is out of jail and talking. He knows that she is ready to save her own skin. His attorney is advising him of all developments. He is no doubt enraged and is devious enough to make up some scenario where MT was the mastermind and is to blame, or even committed the murder herself in some fashion that you described. Whether he thought this out in advance before the murder I don't know but I lean to not, because as an arrogant malignant narcissist, I expect he (and MT) were fully confident that the ghastly plan was foolproof.
Whatever torments either of these two is well-deserved.

A father of five young children who chooses to have an affair and the ethics-free woman who sleeps with him should not expect any sort of loyalty for the rest of their pathetic lives.

I truly don't believe either of these dummies came up with a grand master plan. Greed and the assurance that they were the center of the universe lead to lots of stupid moves. Fear led to more.

I'm betting the grand total of stupid moves will seal their fate. JMO

Fragments would likely remain per DH. However, everything is reduced to a fairly uniform pile of ash (with fragments of things) which would make identification of human remains fragments vs any other fragments very, very difficult.

I also asked about the sorting procedure - he says that things were sorted mostly for size and the ability to be shredded. Things like engine blocks or furnitures or large electronics. They weren't opening trash bags and sorting things out of them.

I feel like FD did research to know which trash routes ended up at this specific plant. Not all trash in Hartford ends up at the MIRA plant, afaik.
I would hope, if needed, a Forensic anthropologist would be able to tell bone from other fragments if needed. This is so sad.

I initially didn't believe that JF's body was dismembered, I didn't believe that he would have the guts. Now I'm not sure, especially with such a gruesome thorough search at MIRA. It makes him more of a monster than he already is.
At first, I was about 25% dismemberment and 75% intact, and now I'm 65% dismemberment and 35% intact. And that's mostly because I don't want to believe it. I will be doubly horrified if he actually dismembered her. MOO

At first, I was about 25% dismemberment and 75% intact, and now I'm 65% dismemberment and 35% intact. And that's mostly because I don't want to believe it. I will be doubly horrified if he actually dismembered her. MOO
BBM I will be too! But how can she still not be found if MT's talking? I'm thinking more and more that he did do it. It's the only explanation as to why they are still searching there and she's not been found or if they've found something they're testing it to verify it's her.

This massive effort at the plant means only one thing to me IMO MT told them what they did (or what FD did alone) and the other 25 bags contain some tissue (dumped in Hartford and caught on video may 24) and that’s why they keep searching - why else this intensive effort? I can’t think of another logical reason - and I’m not discounting they they have found something already and just haven’t announced it yet - this is the non-leakiest LE effort I’ve seen in a while - MOO

Makes sense. Except for the tissue in the bags part, IMO. If they had found human tissue in those bags and it was Jennifer's I'm certain we would see murder charges by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77