Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is how it appears and what worries me, and maybe particularly if a female and a "step"child? Is this actually acceptable to certain types but gay is not?? He argues that not at all, nor cares about what it looks like nor seems to feel his image will be tarnished by it like the gay remarks. Say what??!

I don't know why it popped into my head, it could be because I rewatched the first appearance of QX and BB the other night and the accusations. It is funny how we go along learning info as we go but to go back and see something first heard and then connect it to events later takes something clicking...

He should be having a FIT about molestation allegations AND her murder and disposal. Not once has he had near the fit about those things like he has had about the gay thing.

Jmo.
Interesting. You ask, "is this actually acceptable to certain types but gay is not?"
I think the answer may be yes. He was obviously directly involved in the rap scene. Rap music is overwhelmingly dominated by themes of objectifying women, disrespecting women and using women for sex.
If Maleah had been a male then I think DV would have been insulted and protested more.
But since she was a female, in his mind it is not an insult. Imo

Last edited:
The video in this article is heartwarming to watch. It's a sea of PINK! :)

Hundreds attend community vigil for Maleah Davis in Arkansas
[...]

Saturday's vigil started around 10 a.m. at the Red River Truck Stop off of Interstate 30. A walk and balloon release also took place.

News of the service comes after Houston authorities confirmed that her body was discovered in a trash bag along I-30 in Hempstead County.

A memorial has since been growing along the stretch of road where she was found.

Several community members spoke at the service and most of those in attendance wore pink in honor of the little girl.

[...]
Beautiful show of support for Maleah-- probably the most foot traffic ever seen at that exit and/or hwy corridor!

Also a reminder on how fickle the public can be, and their impact on cases in different parts of the country. Thinking about how 1,000 people complained before a planned balloon launch for missing 9 year old's birthday.

MOO

I'm leery of the use of the word "confession" here as it alludes to the belief that DV confessed to murder.

We know DV admitted to QX that he transported Maleah's body to Arkansas, and dumped her on the side of the road. No admission that he caused her death.

With CPS finding no abuse and returning the children to the home; and if no cause of death determined, DV can build a strong case for himself.

Until we know how much blood evidence was found in the apartment, I'd say DV has more factual evidence on his side that Maleah was a fragile child still recovering from head trauma.

And that's frightening to me knowing that DV is a liar with a huge imagination about men and torturing following him.

MOO
Yes, that's why I put the word confession in parenthesis. We don't know how much DV told QX. But I think the word "accident" may be QX's word, and his own interpretation of what happened.
So this leads me to believe that he admitted Maleah was in need of medical attention at the least, and maybe even that he knew she was dying, either as a result of prior injuries or a result of him hitting her, and he failed to take any action to get her help in fear of being held accountable for her death.

It depends on what exactly DV told QX, but I still think there may be evidence that he was aware that she needed medical assistance and failed to act. As a result of this he allowed Maleah to die, knowing this could be the result. Imo

It's actually in Fulton AR. 14 miles SW of Hope and 19 miles northeast of Texarkana TX. I think DV even screwed that up when he told QX where she was. Such a looser!!

I also think MSM nurtured "Hope, AR" as the location (without the clarifier "near"), as Hope is famously known after Bill Clinton spent 8 years as President. Who's ever heard of Fulton? MOO

According to her he used his regular phone and that's how BB found out. She said that he used a fake, male name so she wouldn't know after that. Apparently he commonly did this with all his other female "contacts."
That must be where the theory that he was gay came from. She admitted that they sent crazy pictures to each other.
I guess LE will get to see them. Imo
Lucky LE!

The FOX reporter has the interview on her FB page also. In this report Hecker says the mistress decided to be interviewed because she wants to "shed more light" on the case, whatever that means. She also says she is supportive of DV and believes he is innocent.

Mistress also said she was uneasy about being brought into the "scandal" (reporter's words) and has had a couple of threats from people on SM. She also showed the reporter texts from detectives threatening to arrest her. She wants to remain anonymous. While she sheds some light on the case. Um, okay.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26

Another victim. IMO not one person in this case has Maleah's interests in mind, only their 15 minutes of fame and making sure everyone knows how victimized they are by the public. IMO Tim Miller and the LEOs are the only people who care about Maleah.
And us.

I also think MSM nurtured "Hope, AR" as the location (without the clarifier "near"), as Hope is famously known after Bill Clinton spent 8 years as President. Who's ever heard of Fulton? MOO
The first search in Arkansas was in Hope area because that was the information they were given. I think it was only after the mowers reported seeing a black trash bag near the #18 exit that they moved to that area. jmo

I don't understand how you got that from my post. I'm sorry - but your comment seems totally disconnected from the snippet of my post that you quoted. I don't understand what you're trying to say. Please help me out.

I don't give a damn whether or not BB and this chick fought over DV.

I'm saying that it's possible that someone who has multiple felony warrants may be trying to manipulate LE into believing they have information related to Maleah's murder in order to obtain some sort of leniency regarding whatever charges are related to her felony warrants.

That's all.
I think it was sarcasm. That’s the way I took it. IMO

Last edited:
I'm leery of the use of the word "confession" here as it alludes to the belief that DV confessed to murder.

We know DV admitted to QX that he transported Maleah's body to Arkansas, and dumped her on the side of the road. No admission that he caused her death.

With CPS finding no abuse and returning the children to the home; and if no cause of death determined, DV can build a strong case for himself.

Until we know how much blood evidence was found in the apartment, I'd say DV has more factual evidence on his side that Maleah was a fragile child still recovering from head trauma.

And that's frightening to me knowing that DV is a liar with a huge imagination about men following and torturing him.

MOO
In the interview with X and Tim Miller right before they left to get Maleah, X said DV admitted to hurting her and her resulting death. But he said it was an 'accident'.

In the interview with X and Tim Miller right before they left to get Maleah, X said DV admitted to hurting her and her resulting death. But he said it was an 'accident'.
IMO, DV lied. A child does NOT end up on the side of the road in a black trash bag to be run over by a mower a month later after an accident!!! Typing that infuriates me all over again!

IMO, DV lied. A child does NOT end up on the side of the road in a black trash bag to be run over by a mower a month later after an accident!!! Typing that infuriates me all over again!
That's interesting and knowing that he is a liar, a strong possibility....but why? And if not him, who. BB was gone, if we believe her. I admit the timeline is so full of deception and lies anything is possible. If he wasn't responsible why incriminate himself to the extent he has? Love to hear your thoughts.

That's interesting and knowing that he is a liar, a strong possibility....but why? And if not him, who. BB was gone, if we believe her. I admit the timeline is so full of deception and lies anything is possible. If he wasn't responsible why incriminate himself to the extent he has? Love to hear your thoughts.
I simply don’t think it was an accident. IMO she was those things punching bag.

So I sense the problem here... even if she did pass of “natural” causes (seizure from her head trauma)... that was caused by abuse,... therefore it’s technically still murder... just not capital murder. But then CPS and various other things didn’t solidify that there WAS abuse.. but jeez, come on. Four year olds don’t just die! This case is such a s-show.

If she died from natural cause why was they her blood and tissue in the apartment? Right now all they have on DV is tampering with a corpse. Second degree felony.

Texas Penal Code - PENAL § 37.09 | FindLaw

You didn’t ask me but I’ll respond. :)

I think he dealt the final blow(s) at the very least. BB may not have touched Maleah (or even may not have seen her) during the fight before she left. I think BB had some really sick “love” for DV and it wasn’t exactly reciprocated. He had one foot out the door by having a mistress imo, and he’s such a horrible person he’d certainly flip on BB if he could. But he’s not said anything that we know of to implicate her.

That said, DV and BB totally and completely deserved each other. They are despicable human beings.

What they didn’t deserve was to have custody or even visitation with Maleah...or ANY child!

This could have and SHOULD have been prevented from the first time he “whooped” Maleah or showed interest in bathing her. BB should’ve kicked him out, immediately and permanently cut off ties with him. Then again, that’s what a normal, loving parent would do if they truly loved their child!!! I’m sure there were signs of his lack of humanity long before any of this happened. BB chose a horrific man and STAYED with him as his true colors revealed themselves...blackest black and vilest dark black, evil pitch black ETC!!!

That's a long way to go for a 'booty call'. I think she's in Houston.

My thought is with felony warrants in more than one state she may have a profession or life she tends to travel in these days, Houston one day, Arkansas the next...? No knowledge, just wondering...
Interesting. You ask, "is this actually acceptable to certain types but gay is not?"
I think the answer may be yes. He was obviously directly involved in the rap scene. Rap music is overwhelmingly dominated by themes of objectifying women, disrespecting women and using women for sex.
If Maleah had been a male then I think DV would have been insulted and protested more.
But since she was a female, in his mind it is not an insult. Imo

I had similar thoughts and not just with the rap thing but hesitated in saying them and could not find the right words. Females as objects and useless and to be dominated is as close as I can say my thoughts without probably getting into trouble....

So yes, I agree and have some similar thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie