Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following cases here for about ten years now, and one thing I have seen, over and over again...murderers are very seldom as clever as we often assume they are. More often than not, they are just lucky. It is extremely difficult to find a body unless you have specific information on its location. We all have lost our keys or such at home, and turned the house upside down trying to find them. Now imagine trying to find a human body, that may or may not be concealed or intact, when you may not even know the general area to search. I frankly think it is a miracle that anyone is ever found without being led to the location. I think I am probably in the minority here, but I don't really believe that JD was meticulously dismembered and scattered. I think she more likely was taken somewhere and covered or buried, perhaps with use of construction equipment. I really felt like MT was involved enough that she would know the location of the remains, but now I am rethinking that. Finally, I agree with gitana and a few others in stating that, if LE had recovered any human tissue, there would be murder charges by now. I do believe they are searching for other evidence at MIRA...a murder weapon perhaps, other physical evidence that may strengthen the case. I do believe that they will find JD eventually, with or without help from MT or FD, and I believe FD will be successfully prosecuted. JMO
This is the first post where someone argued against dismemberment that I can agree with. So logical, reasonable, and concise.

FD and MT's affair was clear to all.
Below is an article, exposing an affair at the altar.
IF, JD managed to obtain texts from FD's phone, there would be many incriminating messages.

These could be used to humiliate him publicly, perhaps hastening the divorce.
However, one doesn't play with a CREEP like FD as the outcome perhaps would be the same.
See below, this smart woman's actions to an affair.

Wife reads out husband’s affair texts instead of vows at wedding
Source: www.zeppfeed.com
Date: 12-12-2018 Time: 04:12:10:am
The woman, Casey [not her real name], told all in a post on Whimn, revealing how she came to terms with her alleged betrayal and got revenge in the most dramatic way.
The night before her wedding, the bride-to-be had been enjoying drinks with her bridesmaids when her phone buzzed.
What she didn’t expect was a number of texts from an unknown number, showing screenshots between her fiancé, Alex [not his real name], and another woman. She claims the screenshots were accompanied by a message, reading "I would not marry him. Will you?"

As proof, the woman sent pictures of her with Alex, along with texts between the two which detailed their affair – dating from months to just days before.

She would go ahead with the wedding, but instead of reading her vows she would ‘out’ Alex as a cheater, reading the texts to their family and friends.
She walked down the aisle, turned to the crowd as she reached the altar and said:

“There will be no wedding today. It seems Alex is not who I thought he was.”

As soon as the words left her mouth, she said a ripple of shock went through the church before Alex attempted to grab her hands. She resisted, taking out her phone and reading the messages out loud.

As she did, she claims the colour drained from the groom’s face before he walked out of the church, his best man following him.

I have been following cases here for about ten years now, and one thing I have seen, over and over again...murderers are very seldom as clever as we often assume they are. More often than not, they are just lucky. It is extremely difficult to find a body unless you have specific information on its location. We all have lost our keys or such at home, and turned the house upside down trying to find them. Now imagine trying to find a human body, that may or may not be concealed or intact, when you may not even know the general area to search. I frankly think it is a miracle that anyone is ever found without being led to the location. I think I am probably in the minority here, but I don't really believe that JD was meticulously dismembered and scattered. I think she more likely was taken somewhere and covered or buried, perhaps with use of construction equipment. I really felt like MT was involved enough that she would know the location of the remains, but now I am rethinking that. Finally, I agree with gitana and a few others in stating that, if LE had recovered any human tissue, there would be murder charges by now. I do believe they are searching for other evidence at MIRA...a murder weapon perhaps, other physical evidence that may strengthen the case. I do believe that they will find JD eventually, with or without help from MT or FD, and I believe FD will be successfully prosecuted. JMO

MOO - I am aligned with this. I think she is sunk deep somewhere - under earth or in a deep reservoir. I think we will find out soon what happened. This LE team is really excellent at the tight-lipped searches. They show a ton of police presence at places that feel very obvious. I wonder where they are searching, undetected and under the radar. The numerous cop cars driving for search warrants keeps the press very focused on the numerous cops cars driving to a search warrant location. It’s curious to me. MOO

Yes, the divorce atty asked to be removed earlier this week. Wonder who will represent FD and this proceeeding? I'm not sure the court approved the request of the atty to be removed so maybe that will all be resolved at this proceeding. Guess on my part - @gitana1 what do you think will happen on Tuesday?

Usually people represent themselves at a withdrawal hearing.

If that's what this is I believe it will be granted.

In reference to the Fore Group website posted on HOUZZ that lists the 20 properties:
I am really bothered by the 10 year gap in properties listed, between Oct 2005 and 2015.

There were two homes built and sold very quickly after their marriage, one in 2004 and one in Oct 2015 by Fore Group. The first was reportedly purchased by John Corbett who writes a very glowing endorsement.
Doesn't that strike anyone as odd that $2,000,000+ home could be designed, built, and sold so quickly?

I wonder who "John Corbett" really is. My suspicion is that both of those early homes were some sort of sham sale to a fictitous person or someone who was part of the scheme to get Hilliard Faber to "loan" those $millions to Fore Group.

Then the next is the Faber family's personal guest cottage. Then a huge gap.

What was Fore Group doing then? No sales mentioned in the website. What was going on? Was Faber happily now "loaning" more money to FD?

I suspect a hustle and $$$ missing. The Filings on May 3 and May 29 were demanding verified financial records on FD and Fore Group. Sounds like the scam was about to be totally exposed

The timing seems to coincide somewhat with the subprime mortgage and the housing bubble burst. Foreclosures were rampant. Banks pulled out financing and home building came to a standstill. It took years to recover. The economy in CT has also been hit because big businesses are leaving. I'm not surprised FD's McMansions are sitting unsold.

JMO

I can't see FD having the efficiency to dismember, given the blood and splatter in JD home, seems like he wouldn't have the time and efficiency to do that. I would think there would be an evidence trail and murder charges would have happened by now....this guy is arrogant and sloppy. If he was clever enough to do all of that I don't think there would be a trace of anything anywhere. JMO.

Possibly but charges start the clock ticking afa discovery and court filings. A smart defense attorney will rush the court dates to try to weaken the prosecutions case. FD isn’t going anywhere right now and LE are keeping it close to the vest in order to build a very solid case. I think when the charges are filed, we will see they have a lot more than we think. JMO

If LE got lucky during yesterday's interview and ole girl spilled an extensive breakdown of the murder and body disposal, we could learn that at Tuesday's hearing, right?

Maybe it will be like KK spilling the beans on Patrick Frazee, wowing us with twists and turns that never occurred to us.

I'll make the popcorn. (crummy as it feels to say that)

Last edited:
With no new news - for those that believe the body is intact and in water or somewhere else - what do you think can make up the 30 drops of bags caught on video knowing the only info released about what is contained in the found bags is bloody clothing and sponge(s) what could be divided up to account for this quantity of bags and what are your thoughts on why the prolonged effort by LE to recover the other bags that may just contain more bloody clothes ? I’ve already offered my thoughts and am curious what others are thinking since we have nothing new to discuss IMO

With no new news - for those that believe the body is intact and in water or somewhere else - what do you think can make up the 30 drops of bags caught on video knowing the only info released about what is contained in the found bags is bloody clothing and sponge(s) what could be divided up to account for this quantity of bags and what are your thoughts on why the prolonged effort by LE to recover the other bags that may just contain more bloody clothes ? I’ve already offered my thoughts and am curious what others are thinking since we have nothing new to discuss IMO
I'm definitely also curious about this.

Usually people represent themselves at a withdrawal hearing.

If that's what this is I believe it will be granted.
All the attorneys I have worked with avoid withdrawal until the bitter end. They move the case through to the point where they feel they can withdraw without a bar complaint even if they work on their dime - I suspect these attorneys feel its now or never IMO

This may be where the fraud came in. KD was very ill and dying so they faked an accident to get double payout. Explains why the nanny was kept on - b/c she was to some extent in on it.

Yes, double pay out. I wonder if there is a way to find out if KD had a policy and FD was beneficiary and for how much ..

Last edited:

Are we certain it was 30 bags, and not just contents dropped into 30 receptacles? That could make quite a difference. I am curious as to what the contents were that were discarded, but I also do not believe that it would take 30 bags to discard a dismembered body, unless they were awfully small bags. I also believe there is no way that info would not have leaked out, had any body parts been found in any of those bags. We heard that some of the bags contained blood. Why do we assume we would not have heard...oh, and also an arm. JMO

Last edited:

I think the dogged searching of the MIRA facility is about getting as much clothing (bloodied) or any other material with human matter that would allow them to claim she was dead with a degree of certainty. If MT has not given them a location of a body, it is either that it has been disassembled or she was not present at the disposal of JD. LE might no need a body but lots of blood evidence is helpful if there is not one.

(This is my conjecture.) I keep trying to think like FD. One thing I have been playing with is the idea that 2 cars went from Farmington to somewhere in NC. They dropped one car somewhere. After the attack, one person stashed JD's car at Waveny. Then, that 2nd person (likely MT) was dropped at her car and drove back separately. If they were smart, the 2nd person takes both phones to Farmington. FD (with JD's body) would do what he was going to do (dismember, dispose) and bring back all of the bloodied material to Farmington for a disposal that night. LE has talked about his phone from 13:37 on. Where was his between 6 am and 13:37? Turned off? With MT? Were they together according to their phones? 9 to 1 is a lot of time to be off the grid, although I am sure LE has some of these answers.

From that same article “Since last week’s garbage pickup was delayed by one day because of Memorial Day, most of the trash from the Albany Avenue area had not been incinerated.”

This is great news!!! It means the evidence is still there somewhere!

I also think the poison ivy points towards disposal of the body somewhere in the woods and not in the garbage.

I think the dogged searching of the MIRA facility is about getting as much clothing (bloodied) or any other material with human matter that would allow them to claim she was dead with a degree of certainty. If MT has not given them a location of a body, it is either that it has been disassembled or she was not present at the disposal of JD. LE might no need a body but lots of blood evidence is helpful if there is not one.

(This is my conjecture.) I keep trying to think like FD. One thing I have been playing with is the idea that 2 cars went from Farmington to somewhere in NC. They dropped one car somewhere. After the attack, one person stashed JD's car at Waveny. Then, that 2nd person (likely MT) was dropped at her car and drove back separately. If they were smart, the 2nd person takes both phones to Farmington. FD (with JD's body) would do what he was going to do (dismember, dispose) and bring back all of the bloodied material to Farmington for a disposal that night. LE has talked about his phone from 13:37 on. Where was his between 6 am and 13:37? Turned off? With MT? Were they together according to their phones? 9 to 1 is a lot of time to be off the grid, although I am sure LE has some of these answers.
One point is her vehicle -we know spatter was on the other car in the garage at her rental home but we’ve heard nothing about the forensics from jDs car - regarding the Hartford drops - I believe it was 30 times he was caught on video dropping bags - I’m certain the link to the report is in our media thread

From that same article “Since last week’s garbage pickup was delayed by one day because of Memorial Day, most of the trash from the Albany Avenue area had not been incinerated.”

This is great news!!! It means the evidence is still there somewhere!

I also think the poison ivy points towards disposal of the body somewhere in the woods and not in the garbage.
Or he was in the woods behind the farmington house doing the disposal and that’s what MT showed them ? Poison ivy is easy to spot and what if it had blood in it ?? all speculation of course

Eta Farmington house where MT returned with LE

Last edited:
I have a few thoughts in regard to finding the body....

There does not seem to be any active, intense, continuous searches anywhere but the trash plant.

At the locations they have frequented, such as his properties, they may have been searching for murder weapons.

They have been going non stop at the trash plant. Perhaps they have found parts of her body, and are continuing to search for her body in its entirety. By finding all of her, they would have a better chance of determining cause of death. Scull fracture, broken ribs, etc. Perhaps they could determine if there was blunt force trauma. It reminds me of the show Bones where they lay out the skeletal remains and assess what potentially happened to the victim. Hypothetically they may have found a potential murder weapon, and need her bones to show it was used in the attack.

We don’t know if they were able to pinpoint his location for the entire day she went missing. If they were able to, they know exactly where he’s been. Seems to me they’ve covered all the areas he was that day and all signs point to the trash plant.

So far, it’s fairly obvious he isn’t a criminal genius. I doubt he did something extremely savvy to elude the discovery of her body.

My last thought goes to the previous cases I’ve followed. I have been shocked at how close bodies have been found to the search areas. Finding a body seems to be the equivalent of looking for a needle in a haystack, especially if it’s in heavy brush.

Example: It took investigators 5 months to find Caylee Anthony, whose body was less than half a mile from the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288