Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has no reason to believe anything MT said in the 3 hr meeting BUT they took the statement and the meeting and then will work to verify/confirm each and every statement. IMO MT starts with very little credibility in particular due to the fact that she chose to not cooperate in the early days of the investigation so it will take alot of work to have any credibility with LE IMO.

On the MIRA work that is ongoing my suspicion is that it was and is happening irrespective of what MT said in the taped statement. LE stated in the arrest warrant that 30 bags were seen to be deposited in the trash cans and so will work tirelessly to recover as much of the contents in those 30 bags as possible IMO. The 'finds' if any at MIRA might make or break this case IMO particularly if no body/parts is/are recovered. MIRA represents viable lead in a case where at least publicly we seem to have few viable leads.
Agreed.

I have never seen it mentioned in MSM reports. But, it is hard to believe it isn't in the possession of LE, in view of the charges etc. against it.
We don't know. JD phone was not mentioned in the arrest warrant. In fact nothing about the missing date was mentioned in the arrest warrant that I can recall which is interesting and telling I think.

The issue of phones in general seems to have been kept on the down low by LE other than the fact that FD iphone was taken. We don't know about MT phone, any burner phones used once FD lost the iphone or JD phone. Lots of potential phones in this case but not much info so far.

I also wonder if burner phones and encrypted texts were used by FD and MT and that is what is taking so long to figure out? FBI was brought in early in this case and there must have been a reason IMO other than the high profile nature of the case. Something is taking time to delay the murder charges being filed IMO.

Last edited:
I have thought and thought and I cannot come up with a single scenario in which he acted alone. Although he could have pulled it off alone in the beginning, once there was blood on the floor of the garage, I cannot think of how he continued without MT's help and knowledge.
I agree. At the very least, he probably needed help to park her car at Waveny Park and get back to his car.
Someone posted in the previous thread that walking up to JD's rented house was not a realistic possibility, due to the super steep driveway. Could he have hidden his car? Driven farther up the hill, used a bicycle to ride down, and then hidden the bike? Then he still would have needed help to move JD's car and then his own. Could he ride a bike up there? Call a taxi? Realistically, I don't see it, either. Then there's the business of cleaning up and loading the garbage bags into his vehicle.
We know that MT was along for the ride when he dropped off the garbage bags. We don't know if she dropped him off and then picked him up, or if she participated in the assault. I can't wait to hear her story. MOO

I'm glad you are optimistic that this will happen!

You would think the mother of a young daughter would think this way but then IMO a mother of a young daughter wouldn't have done many/any of the things that MT seems to have done in her life so this is why I'm doubting her value as a witness!

My sense of her so far is that she does what she wants and when she wants to do it and she doesn't care much about what her family or certainly her daughter thinks or says. She also could be as stubborn, willful, arrogant and determined as FD seems to be and this might not work in her favor in terms of cooperating with LE. I really wonder if she and FD were cut from the same cloth? Part of me thinks that MT and FD could be sustituted for each other and are indentical in their rage, anger and hate toward JD. JMO here!

Still not sure about her as I've read nothing to support having a positive view about her character or her ethics to date so I'm not sure she is ever going to be able to work with LE/State's Atty. Perhaps like you say that fear will set in and she will be a productive witness but I'm not sure this will ever happen.
This kinda reminds me of people who have wild animals as pets. How they project human feelings onto them. Swearing all the while that their "Pet"would never hurt them. Next thing you read how their "Pet "mauled them, or ate them. Projecting feelings onto MT is a bit like the same thing. No matter how hard you look, there is no humanity to be found.

MOO. Her attorney would never say wait not yet if she’s been honest with him and she knows JDs location. That makes him complicit. If they think she knows, States attorney would intimate there is a better deal if you have info that leads us to body and if we find without your assistance and can find you knew you’re up a creek. The hair flip that was shown on that video of her leaving her attorney’s office is maddening to me.

If the source is correct, what's going on?

1. She doesn't know what he did with her?
2. She hasn't been truthful to LE?
3. LE hasn't offered her enough of a deal yet for her to divulge this?
4. Her attorney is saying "wait, not yet"?
5. FD has something on her & knows she won't tell?
6. She was involved in the murder & afraid of more charges?
7. Waiting to hear what happens in court Tuesday?
8. Source is incorrect
What else?

I've been spending alot of time thinking about Mrs. Farber and the options her legal team are no doubt putting on the table for her to consider. I don't think anyone expected to go this long and not have JD back or her body. It might be early days yet on the legal front but I wonder at what point Mrs. Faber would pursue a separate civil action for wrongful death against both FD and MT? Would she wait a while longer to see if a body is found or does she file now in order to keep FD in jail if she is concerned he would bail out? What happens if the State can't put together a strong enough case for murder charge against MT and FD? Such tough calls but she has to be concerned about the grandchildren.

On a separate note I also wonder if the State might be forced to file the murder charge/s to coincide with the Tuesday court date? There were lots of POV on this topic the other day but I'm curious where people are leaning now? If FD weren't a dead man walking before then he really is now with his 2 main civil atty's jumping ship this past week. Desperate people tend to do stupid desperate things and Mrs Farber might be extremely concerned about what FD might do and not think a simple ankle bracelet would stop him from harming her or the grandchildren. Hate to think about things like this but I truly wonder if FD were to bail out how the people he might seek revenge against could be kept safe? If you recall the testimony of JD about FD revenge fantasies and how he wanted to fly a plane and drop a brick on a person that wronged him in business, you have to wonder what he might do if he were really angry???? Scary to think about actually.

Last edited:
I agree with you on this on. MT is a tough nut and I'm not convinced she will crack. I'm also thinking of the scenario where MT will be looked at by an eventual jury and I scratch my head to think what a panel of jurors are going to think of her? I am not yet convinced that MT can ever be redeemed to be a credible witness such that she would be believed by a majority of an eventual jury? Maybe something will change to redeem MT but we haven't so far heard anything that would redeem her. Don't envy her atty either as this is one tough client to help IMO.

You would think the mother of a young daughter would think this way but then IMO a mother of a young daughter wouldn't have done many/any of the things that MT seems to have done in her life so this is why I'm doubting her value as a witness!

My sense of her so far is that she does what she wants and when she wants to do it and she doesn't care much about what her family or certainly her daughter thinks or says. She also could be as stubborn, willful, arrogant and determined as FD seems to be and this might not work in her favor in terms of cooperating with LE. I really wonder if she and FD were cut from the same cloth? Part of me thinks that MT and FD could be sustituted for each other and are indentical in their rage, anger and hate toward JD. JMO here!

Still not sure about her as I've read nothing to support having a positive view about her character or her ethics to date so I'm not sure she is ever going to be able to work with LE/State's Atty. Perhaps like you say that fear will set in and she will be a productive witness but I'm not sure this will ever happen.

I can't resist the thought that these two were taking drugs together, certainly at least smoking dope the evening they played garbage hopscotch.

Not that I think either is a genius while cold sober but that action just screams drugs. JMO

We don't know. JD phone was not mentioned in the arrest warrant. In fact nothing about the missing date was mentioned in the arrest warrant that I can recall which is interesting and telling I think.

The issue of phones in general seems to have been kept on the down low by LE other than the fact that FD iphone was taken. We don't know about MT phone, any burner phones used once FD lost the iphone or JD phone. Lots of potential phones in this case but not much info so far.
Geez, I wonder if JD's phone pinged all the way to the trash to recovery plant.

Its likely that some broad parameters of a deal might have been discussed but my sense is that it was the MT atty trying to be optimistic in the press about his client.

Its early days yet and will take time to nail down a deal. MT is probably about as least a sympathetic witness as exists so my guess is the States Atty will make her work hard for her deal so they can be sure she is on board. Personally I'm not sure how anyone can ever trust MT? I don't envy the States Atty for attempting to work with MT and her atty.
Everything you say makes perfect sense.
I have hoped from the beginning they have the goods on him and need nothing from her.
I hold her equally accountable.
I have no tolerance for a woman, a mother, with no feeling towards her peer, a woman of 5.
Driving around on Albany Ave. sealed the deal for me.
MOO.

She probably knows where Jennifer is , and doesn't want her lover to get into more trouble.
Possibly she's hoping he'll get out in a few -- if they don't find Jennifer's body ?
She disgusts me.
I may be the only person who thinks this, but I don't see her as waiting for him in any way. I don't think she wanted to marry him; I think she knew she had much more power as his mistress (girlfriend? I'm not sure what term to use) than she would ever have as his wife, and of course she witnessed (and participated in) his abuse of JD, so she knew what kind of "husband" he was. I think they (FD and MT) are two cons running each other as long as it serves either of them, and I think either of them would turn on the other like a cobra if they thought it would halfway serve them. I don't see her wavering because of her daughter, or him, or certainly his children. I think she's as much like FD as she can be, and she's playing him just as he's been playing her. Every man for himself and all that. MOO of course.

Absolutely agree. I go back and forth as to how much info MT actually has though on JD disappearance and the violent act mentioned by LE. Was FD so controlling that he shared nothing with MT but yet expected her to accompany him on the ride down Albany Avenue with the bags? I ask myself why MT would take the trip down Albany Avenue with all the bags if she suspected what might be in them? Also, if MT weren't involved with the violent act then why tie herself further to the situation and risk a murder charge for helping with the black bags? I keep trying to imagine the convos between the 2 over the missing date and day after and wonder how specific the convos were? IDK.

We also don't know if she had much info about the Fore Group and its finances etc. in her role as Manager? MT could have just been a glorified PA or bimbo GF IMO and FD with a great need to control everything in his orbit kept her out of all details. At the other extreme though is a true "Bonnie and Clyde" team operation in all aspects of life and business. Learning what we have about FD I really wonder if he has the capacity to be part of team as he appears to be a 'Long Ranger'.

Can't make up my mind about the nature of the MT/FD relationship. MT could have just been another FD patsy in a long line of female patsys to stroke his ego and give him cash and then again maybe she was smarter than that? Not sure we have enough info at this point do decide.
These are great questions, that I to wonder. However, Patsy? That chick? You lost me. How about the notion that MT might have been the mind behind the plan to kill JD. Decides to get to LE before FD does to spin her version? How long will the LE put up with MT ? This makes me nuts.

I can't resist the thought that these two were taking drugs together, certainly at least smoking dope the evening they played garbage hopscotch.

Not that I think either is a genius while cold sober but that action just screams drugs. JMO
Something seemed to be going on...I've seen stone cold meth killers that had better mug shots than these two did so I have a suspicion that you might be right with weed at a minimum! Hope they were drug tested at booking!

I may be the only person who thinks this, but I don't see her as waiting for him in any way. I don't think she wanted to marry him; I think she knew she had much more power as his mistress (girlfriend? I'm not sure what term to use) than she would ever have as his wife, and of course she witnessed (and participated in) his abuse of JD. I think they (FD and MT) are two cons running each other as long as it serves either of them, and I think either of them would turn on the other like a cobra if they thought it would halfway serve them. I don't see her wavering because of her daughter, or him, or certainly his children. I think she's as much like FD as she can be, and she's playing him

You may be right.
And that makes her even more heinous; imo.
Like the kind of people who will allow others to abuse their family for drug money.
The lowest of the low.

I have thought and thought and I cannot come up with a single scenario in which he acted alone. Although he could have pulled it off alone in the beginning, once there was blood on the floor of the garage, I cannot think of how he continued without MT's help and knowledge.

I agree. The timing was so tight I can't imagine how he could have both moved and disposed of her body and moved her car to Waveney park. But I think the GF might be trying to save her skin and get him out in a few years, as others have said, if she denies knowledge of JD's actual murder and disposal.

I'm not judging her lifestyle or personality. There are plenty of women like her, though not many would take part in murder, IMO.
Her parents probably advised her to cooperate with LE. Since she's no longer bound to FD, she'll likely do what's best for her and do everything to get off lightly.

I agree with you on this on. MT is a tough nut and I'm not convinced she will crack. I'm also thinking of the scenario where MT will be looked at by an eventual jury and I scratch my head to think what a panel of jurors are going to think of her? I am not yet convinced that MT can ever be redeemed to be a credible witness such that she would be believed by a majority of an eventual jury? Maybe something will change to redeem MT but we haven't so far heard anything that would redeem her. Don't envy her atty either as this is one tough client to help IMO.

There are plenty of people who are scum of the earth who testify. All LE needs is for her testimony to line up with their evidence, which would mean she isn't a liar. Lots of people involved with murderers are not upstanding, good citizens. From what we know at this point, MT is in that lot. Her deal will involve telling all that she knows and the prosecutors will not use her if they think she is a liar who will jeopardize their case. I am sure she and the legal team were shopping for a deal so that she wouldn't spend the rest of her life in jail--- and that information about a deal will come out in a trial. She's not innocent and won't be seen as such when the rest of the story comes out. In order to find JD, the prosecution had to make a deal with a devil and MT answered the call. JMO

Last edited:
Perhaps he used the altered plates on his own vehicle, because the neighbors would not have known his vehicle by sight. He may have intended to strangle her, put her in his vehicle, (that garage area is not visible from the street) and driven away. He had a place ready to bury her and would have gone there directly. No need to put her car Waveny Park etc. He could have done this with NO help.
But, things didn't work out that way, improvisation from the point that there was blood spilt. From that point on he had to have help.
How much MT knows and when she knew it remains to be told. MOO MOO
If he drove to the house, wouldn't JD notice the car when she returned from the school run? How did he move two cars (his and JD's)? I think he had help. Someone dropped him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88