Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to correct my inaccurate information after talking to attorney. The only scenario where the lawyer would allow her to affirmatively say I do not know where the body is is where she in fact does not know where the body is. If she has knowledge of where the body is her lawyer would either tell her to disclose that fact if disclosing it would not incriminate her in any way or he would tell her to say nothing. His obligation is to his client that she not incriminate herself, not to the states case in finding the body.

Last edited:
This is my inaccurate statement I mentioned wanting to correct in most recent post.
MOO. Her attorney would never say wait not yet if she’s been honest with him and she knows JDs location. That makes him complicit. If they think she knows, States attorney would intimate there is a better deal if you have info that leads us to body and if we find without your assistance and can find you knew you’re up a creek. The hair flip that was shown on that video of her leaving her attorney’s office is maddening to me.

If I were the father of young children, the last attorney I would choose is the one also defending Alex Jones of Infowars, who doubled down on calling the Sandy Hook school murders a hoax.

Just when you think FD is the lowest of the low, there's this.

I know, but from his perspective, he may not have many options, especially if he defends FD pro bono. And look what he did for Kyle Navin’s girlfriend-she got a sentence of 8 years in prison for doing what MT did...just imagine what he’ll accomplish for FD!

No toll roads in Connecticut though. We just went through a huge debate as to whether to reinstate them.
Did not know that they had no tolls. Of course New Canaan is in a very busy area near NYC where I have fond memories of travelling to Hartford from NJ many many times.

I might point out that he could have been concerned about the plate readers the state police use. State Police Using License Plate Scanners on Highways

The above article came out in April and might have figured into his plans.

I think the issue was that the quote on the Patch was from her blog, which has since been taken down. I haven't checked to see if other blog quotes on here have disappeared.
Yes, but personal blogs of victims have been allowed before so far as I know. Not sure why it matters that it was posted on the Patch. Will follow up on this for clarification.

My guess is that he dismembered her and put her body parts in those bags. At the trash plant, her body and other evidence contained in the bags were subsequently further shredded.

I suspect they have gathered a large amount of evidence at the trash plant, possibly including body parts. They may be tasked now at finding every shred of material they can, for a full picture. A truly grisly task.

Does anyone know if there are searches being conducted elsewhere with a lot of man power? If there are not intense searches being conducted elsewhere, I suspect they know that all the damning evidence they are looking for is located in that plant.
I can only speak to the one I saw in NC on Sturbridge. There was the State Police Crime Truck and at least 8 other LE cars. The other night at JD we saw a convoy of at least 7 cars if I recall. LE seems to have been working flat out on the various locations when a search is undertaken IMO.

I can only speak to the one I saw in NC on Sturbridge. There was the State Police Crime Truck and at least 8 other LE cars. The other night at JD we saw a convoy of at least 7 cars if I recall. LE seems to have been working flat out on the various locations when a search is undertaken IMO.
I can't help but think they are trying desperately to find the place he dismembered her. Where did he do it? IMO, thus far, they haven't found it.

If I were the father of young children, the last attorney I would choose is the one also defending Alex Jones of Infowars, who doubled down on calling the Sandy Hook school murders a hoax.

Just when you think FD is the lowest of the low, there's this.
Isn't he working pro bono? I could be wrong, but if he is, and you can't even afford bail, I assume he'd take anyone, especially someone who apparently thinks he can handle it.

Last edited:
He reminds me of Brad Cunningham, faux successful businessman
Killed his rich Attorney wife (3 sons)then moved on to a rich Doctor
The wife knew he would kill her
Tried to hire a hit man from jail to kill the Doctor
Ann Rule wrote a book about the case
Dead by Sunset

Does CT require plates in the front of the vehicle ?? Otherwise if he was following she wouldn’t see the plates and I think his truck they seized was pretty unique IMO she would recognize it
Yes, although I've been missing my front one for almost five years and have yet to be pulled over for it. :cool:

Last edited:
I haven't checked the maps but regarding the additional fake
license plates: I wonder if his plan may have been to transport her body or parts across state line to NY and then go north to upstate
heavily wooded areas. We really don't know his whereabouts during the day on 5/24 or 5/25. If he did this the search area
would be extended enormously.
The license plates bother me also.

I haven't checked the maps but regarding the additional fake
license plates: I wonder if his plan may have been to transport her body or parts across state line to NY and then go north to upstate
heavily wooded areas. We really don't know his whereabouts during the day on 5/24 or 5/25. If he did this the search area
would be extended enormously.
The license plates bother me also.

MOO - could he have used them on another vehicle that he stole or “borrowed”? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NebulasShift