Closing Arguments- Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've stayed up long past my bed time so I won't have to wait and hear the verdict. I want to wake up and read the verdict. It's so stressful this waiting!

I'm about to shower, and head to bead. (Australia) I have already set the alarm clock a bit earlier, to let me catch up tomorrow morning before work. Not sure how much sleep I'll be getting though!

Its 1.30pm in the UK so it’s going to be a long afternoon.

I just have my fingers crossed it’s a guilty verdict as after a ridiculous 48 hour wait if it’s not guilty that will pain the family even more IMO

Last edited:
I guess it kind of depends on the reason why it was not done on Friday. Waiting for family? Jurors needed to be elsewhere at a specific time and couldn't wait? It may have been out of their hands after the verdict was reached, they could have thought it would be done right away after they let the court know, not knowing that they were allowing the 2 hours for family to get there. I don't know if the timing is really any indication of the verdict though. Trying to read into all of this jury stuff is like trying to read the back of Merritt's head IMO <<<< @citygirl :D :D :D :D (I did that just for you!!! LOL)
You funny.

original.gif

Don't tell 'em Pike! @Lilibet
( ;)They'll all wanna come)

Ha! The strict formal gown and white tie (that fits!) dress code should deter them. :D

I'm here and waiting. I gardened, cooked, and baked my way through the weekend. And I am talking baking a cake with ganache frosting, and fancy piping. My husband is probably wondering WTF has gotten into me! It barely took the edge off and I did not sleep well.

My point is, I can't imagine how this weekend was for the family and friends of the McStay family. I wish I could wrap my arms around them, and give them some comfort.

This case has affected me like no other. I pray that CM is hit with a metaphorical sledge hammer today.

HLN is part of CNN so I guess they are out of GA also. Reason for the 1 EST. Strange everyone will know and not need to watch. But they did say 1pm EST

IMO

Duh on me.

I really do know when it's 10 AM in CA It's 1 PM in GA and East Coast.

Sometimes ya get so involved you just can't think straight. I'll blame it on my old age.

Sorry for any confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member