OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think so. Time will tell. I believe the prosecution has to offer a plea first and GW4’s lawyers don’t even have all of the discovery yet. There’s still two terabytes left to turn over on GW4. That’s A LOT.

The prosecution ( State of Ohio) can not offer a plea to the complaint filed against
the defendant. The defendant must answer the charges filed against him/her when
they first appeared at their arraignment.

The defendant can ask to have the plea changed to guilty. If this should happen,
there is no trial. The defendant will then be sentenced.

As there are so many counts against the defendants, this is not likely to happen

@RAISINISBACK, back to this conversation about Angie, I missed this post from you.

I think I do have a problem believing a woman could go in homes where mother's are laying with their babies, where a mother just had a baby, and shoot the mothers and leave the babies at risk in bloody beds.

My brain just cannot comprehend a mother and grandmother getting up close and personal to do that. So 50% of the reason I don't think Angie was there that night is because I just can't fathom a gardening, healthy meal planning, thrifty shopping, hands-on mom and grandmother (from her Facebook) being able participate and/or watch that happen. It upsets my stomach thinking about it..:mad::(:confused:

ABOUT ANGELA

"I love to cook, the kitchen is my favorite place to be except my garden. I like to be thrifty when I go shopping. Taking care of my family and giving them the very best at the lowest and thriftiest price available. My sons are my next favorite project. With them it is all about hunting. And of course fishing. So yea we are outdoor people. Now I have my grandchildren, they bring all the happiness I could imagine to my world..."
Angela Wagner

Ha ha! Gardening comes before her sons & grandkids. SMH.

The prosecution ( State of Ohio) can not offer a plea to the complaint filed against
the defendant. The defendant must answer the charges filed against him/her when
they first appeared at their arraignment.

The defendant can ask to have the plea changed to guilty. If this should happen,
there is no trial. The defendant will then be sentenced.

As there are so many counts against the defendants, this is not likely to happen
I didn’t mean the state could change GW4’s plea of not guilty. I meant any plea bargaining would be determined and offered by the state. In the instance of a plea bargain, the defendant changes their plea in exchange for a pre arranged agreement set in place by the state. There is no trial and the defendant changes their plea to guilty and is sentenced according to the plea agreement. It does happen. It happened on the Chris Watts case. I don’t believe it could happen in this case. JMO

@RAISINISBACK, back to this conversation about Angie, I missed this post from you.

I think I do have a problem believing a woman could go in homes where mother's are laying with their babies, where a mother just had a baby, and shoot the mothers and leave the babies at risk in bloody beds.

My brain just cannot comprehend a mother and grandmother getting up close and personal to do that. So 50% of the reason I don't think Angie was there that night is because I just can't fathom a gardening, healthy meal planning, thrifty shopping, hands-on mom and grandmother (from her Facebook) being able to participate and/or watch that happen. It upsets my stomach thinking about it..:mad::(:confused:

ABOUT ANGELA

"I love to cook, the kitchen is my favorite place to be except my garden. I like to be thrifty when I go shopping. Taking care of my family and giving them the very best at the lowest and thriftiest price available. My sons are my next favorite project. With them it is all about hunting. And of course fishing. So yea we are outdoor people. Now I have my grandchildren, they bring all the happiness I could imagine to my world..."
Angela Wagner
It’s all very hard to comprehend. In all fairness, a lot of people paint a portrait on social media that they want the world to see. And it’s not always necessarily accurate. It’s extremely hard to accurately judge someone by Facebook posts. Facebook is self promotion at its best. And if a person is planning and executing a mass murder, I tend to think that person would be extra careful with their social media and more likely to make themselves look as wholesome as can be to onlookers. I can think of a few cases where the accused’s social media never alluded to the fact that the person behind the screen was capable of murder. JMHO. I’m not saying that’s the case with AW. I guess I’m just saying social media profiles are biased toward the account holder typically.

My brain just cannot comprehend a mother and grandmother getting up close and personal to do that. So 50% of the reason I don't think Angie was there that night is because I just can't fathom a gardening, healthy meal planning, thrifty shopping, hands-on mom and grandmother (from her Facebook) being able to participate and/or watch that happen. It upsets my stomach thinking about it..:mad::(:confused:

ABOUT ANGELA

Angela Wagner
So “the very best at the lowest” sticks out at me

It’s all very hard to comprehend. In all fairness, a lot of people paint a portrait on social media that they want the world to see. And it’s not always necessarily accurate. It’s extremely hard to accurately judge someone by Facebook posts. Facebook is self promotion at its best. And if a person is planning and executing a mass murder, I tend to think that person would be extra careful with their social media and more likely to make themselves look as wholesome as can be to onlookers. I can think of a few cases where the accused’s social media never alluded to the fact that the person behind the screen was capable of murder. JMHO. I’m not saying that’s the case with AW. I guess I’m just saying social media profiles are biased toward the account holder typically.
The Wagners 4 planned the Rhodens murders out for months, don’t think for a minute that AW didn’t pull the trigger on some of the Rhodens family, she was in the military and was trained to kill JMO

I didn’t mean the state could change GW4’s plea of not guilty. I meant any plea bargaining would be determined and offered by the state. In the instance of a plea bargain, the defendant changes their plea in exchange for a pre arranged agreement set in place by the state. There is no trial and the defendant changes their plea to guilty and is sentenced according to the plea agreement. It does happen. It happened on the Chris Watts case. I don’t believe it could happen in this case. JMO

Remember James Rick Curry case. Death penalty cases can end at several different
points during the progress. A decision of a judge, the jury, the accused and even the
prosecutor can stop the progress of reaching an outcome of case.

The Wagners 4 planned the Rhodens murders out for months, don’t think for a minute that AW didn’t pull the trigger on some of the Rhodens family, she was in the military and was trained to kill JMO
Yeah I didn’t say she’s not guilty or didn’t pull a trigger. I said a judgment of innocent based on a person’s social media is a biased view.

I know what I feel about their guilt. Comparing that to the indictments, I do believe all four pulled triggers. But if I was on the jury, I’d need much more than what has been disclosed this far. JMHO

Remember James Rick Curry case. Death penalty cases can end at several different
points during the progress. A decision of a judge, the jury, the accused and even the
prosecutor can stop the progress of reaching an outcome of case.
Yes I recall that case. The victim’s family couldn’t bear a long drawn out trial and asked the prosecution for a plea deal, close to trial time right?

A shot at that close of range and recoil of the body could also do that. I have seen a few come through ER with multiple fractures of head/neck after suicide attempts via under the chin shots. Sometimes the trajectory causes the shell to bounce on bones. Sorry, didn’t mean to seem so graphic but no other way to say it.
Also, any time a bullet penetrates the skull, a fracture occurs. I too have seen people with multiple fractures from gunshots wounds. There’s no physical altercation required to break bone when a bullet is fired into certain areas of the human body. And sometimes, bullets entering the body end up in other body regions one wouldn’t expect.

ABOUT ANGELA

Angela Wagner

CC I understand where you are coming from. But what she puts out in public is not the whole story of her. All of us only put out what we want the public to see. No one wants to portray their flaws on SM. She could be and probably is all of what she says she is. But that is her public persona. No one has just one side to them. No person is that simple to just have one side. It takes many sides to make up that complicated persona that is called human. For all we know she is a hot tempered, emotional or physical abuser in private.

But I would like you to think about one thing. No one, not family, not friends, not acquaintances has come forward to say "there is no way Angie would have did that." Nor has anyone who might have personal knowledge of her said "but Angie was such a kind, gentle, motherly woman, she wouldn't ever have hurt anyone."

Going along with your 50% perception of her, one reason I am convinced she was right there firing along with the men is none of the children or animals were harmed.

Take that 50% out of your reasoning and and view her as a human being with good and bad to her. All of us has flaws in our personalities. For all we know she could have been a vengeful, spiteful, cruel person behind the closed doors of her own home.

Also keep in mind that statement from one of her ex family members that there was "Bad blood" between her and Hannah after Hannah left Jake. That bad blood statement doesn't sound too motherly or grandmotherly to me.

JMO

Remember, though, a defendant doesn't have to pull the trigger in order to be found guilty of aggravated murder. All they have to do is to purposely, with prior calculation and design, be involved in activities that caused the death of another person

Lawriter - ORC - 2903.01 Aggravated murder.
2903.01 Aggravated murder.

(A) No person shall purposely, and with prior calculation and design, cause the death of another

Lots of good information at this link regarding Ohio law regarding murder, circumstantial vs direct evidence, etc.

https://scholarlycommons.law.case.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1201&context=faculty_publications

JMO/IANAL

Last edited:
CC I understand where you are coming from. But what she puts out in public is not the whole story of her. All of us only put out what we want the public to see. No one wants to portray their flaws on SM. She could be and probably is all of what she says she is. But that is her public persona. No one has just one side to them. No person is that simple to just have one side. It takes many sides to make up that complicated persona that is called human. For all we know she is a hot tempered, emotional or physical abuser in private.

But I would like you to think about one thing. No one, not family, not friends, not acquaintances has come forward to say "there is no way Angie would have did that." Nor has anyone who might have personal knowledge of her said "but Angie was such a kind, gentle, motherly woman, she wouldn't ever have hurt anyone."

Going along with your 50% perception of her, one reason I am convinced she was right there firing along with the men is none of the children or animals were harmed.

Take that 50% out of your reasoning and and view her as a human being with good and bad to her. All of us has flaws in our personalities. For all we know she could have been a vengeful, spiteful, cruel person behind the closed doors of her own home.

Also keep in mind that statement from one of her ex family members that there was "Bad blood" between her and Hannah after Hannah left Jake. That bad blood statement doesn't sound too motherly or grandmotherly to me.

JMO

Agree with the earlier comment that her public and social media presence are similar to Chris Watts.

JMO

They also have womens shoes in the discovery.

JMO

I was thinking the exact same thing. That no one has said anything at all about her. No one saying they could never believe she did this because she's so kind and such a good friend etc....

All radio silence except for Fred saying: "Jake didn't have anything to do with it. " Why didn't Fred mention the others? Because she knows the murders center around Jake and Hanna and custody.

And the "bad blood" comment doesn't play well next to Angie's comment to the Cincinnati Enquirer that "Hanna was like a daughter to me. " Remember, "all the lies they told us."

I can't wait to see what lies they are caught in when their interviews are played in court for all the Jury to see.

Yeah I didn’t say she’s not guilty or didn’t pull a trigger. I said a judgment of innocent based on a person’s social media is a biased view.

I know what I feel about their guilt. Comparing that to the indictments, I do believe all four pulled triggers. But if I was on the jury, I’d need much more than what has been disclosed this far. JMHO

We know very little of the Discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member