Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so agree with you. A controlling pyschopath. I found her blog when the silver alert first went out because I was curious where in town she lived and the blog came up. I had the feeling that she missed old friends, was a bit lonely at home with very small children in the area she was living. Overwhelmed often at times, as it would be with so many small children. I actually questioned from the posts I read if she had a helpful husband. The one entry that is so eerie now years later was the one where he took her to a movie for a date night (one he chose, of course). And she wanted to walk out. It was so greusome with the violence and blood on the walls, on the floor. She was miserable but she wrote FT was in his 'own particular heaven'.
Holy crow, what was the movie?

A few noteworthy comments here:

Norm Pattis told me he plans to enter a NOT GUILTY plea in Stamford court tomorrow. He also said "no" when asked if Fotis Dulos knows Jennifer's whereabouts 17 days after friends reported her missing. #NBCCT

And just in, a prepared statement from the PR rep for Pattis: "There are powerful reasons to doubt (Fotis Dulos) was even at the scene of his estranged wife’s home the day she disappeared. I am unaware of any evidence supporting the theory he was involved in foul play." #NBCCT

The statement goes on to say, "I plan to ask for a substantial bond reduction tomorrow based on these factors.” #NBCCT

Justin Schecker on Twitter
WOW and OMG! Throwing down so early in the process is interesting strategy IMO. Not so sure about the phrase, "...powerful reason to doubt FD was even at the scene".... Looks like they are going to try to blame some 'invisible to be named later player' IMO.

<modsnip> sadly we have been down this path too many times with people trying to scrub and reinvent their online presence. Read today that MT was in charge of social media and website for Fore Group so she must be busy still. Sad as I thought she would step away. We shall see.

And this shows a continued loyalty to FD which makes me think she didn't give LE much of anything during that 3 hour long taped interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>sadly we have been down this path too many times with people trying to scrub and reinvent their online presence. Read today that MT was in charge of social media and website for Fore Group so she must be busy still. Sad as I thought she would step away. We shall see.
In her panic lets hope she makes some other mistakes while scrubbing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you think she's still doing work for Fore group?
Fore Group was only FD and MT and if people are reporting changes to the website and FD is in jail most likely without internet access then who could be doing this? I guess he could have given passwords to his atty and atty in the criminal case is cleaning up the public website. IDK. Just seems odd to have changes to a website with FD in jail.

That's weird. Because that statement eliminates MT as the one who killed Jennifer, which deflects back to his own client.

I think that if the supposition is that MT was not in NC that day AND MT was with FD that day, therefore FD is not guilty and was not at the NC house where JD lived.

If he could bond out tomorrow, why isn’t he bonding out today? The money doesn’t get here from Greece or wherever until then? I don’t think he is getting out tomorrow.
Because maybe his “unusual person” attorney will be able to succeed in getting a bond reduction :(
And because I just have a bad feeling that poor Jennifer will not be found because he really really really planned for her not to.
All IMO

I did see the photos and captions. I was trying to add a humorous response to @Alkali13 fun question "what is this?"
ahhhhh duh I got it! Too smart for my own good. But for some comic relief - this one is great of their bathroom.....see below.
"The image above shows a bathroom with a tub and two faucets. There are also mirrors hanging on the wall above the faucets." included link below
upload_2019-6-10_17-34-51.png

State police obtain DNA samples from estranged husband of missing mother of five | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
MOO - the state has to prove the charges against MT and JD. It is on the state. As with murder charges, they have to prove this beyond a reasonable doubt. FDs lawyer is starting the narrative now to raise doubt. Raise doubt in the media, raise doubt in the jury if it comes to that. Raise doubt any way they can. If he takes MT out of the equation entirely and shows the states evidence against FD on his whereabouts that morning is thin, then that opens the doors for a “third man” possibility. They can place him in Hartford disposing bags with her blood in them BUT, think of all of the different narratives we can come up with that don’t lead to murder if they cannot place him in New Canaan or if they cannot determine the actual crime scene or COD. Accident, panic, who knows. I think this is where the NP (lawyer) will go. JMO

WOW and OMG! Throwing down so early in the process is interesting strategy IMO. Not so sure about the phrase, "...powerful reason to doubt FD was even at the scene".... Looks like they are going to try to blame some 'invisible to be named later player' IMO.
Yup. I can’t wait to learn how the defense attorney plans to argue FD isn’t responsible for dumping bloody evidence in 30 locations.

I’m sure there’s an innocent explanation for all of it.

So, is FD's attorney suggesting that someone else killed JD in her garage, attempted to clean it up and what, delivered it to FD and MT to take to Htfd. to dispense in all those dumpsters? I don't get his line of reasoning that they were not at her home and yet they were seen disposing of it in Htfd.

Oh yikes. If I were GF and the kids, I would be fearing for my life right now if FD got out.
I doubt that she is fearing for her life or the lives of the grandkids if he is out. He will have an ankle monitor, have restrictions on leaving CT, have restrictions on coming near her or the kids and encounter armed guards at her residence if he came close. I think he killed JD but I don't think he has a chance to harm anyone in that family now or in the near future. Grandma has the sense to make sure the family is covered and he wouldn't want to mess with her security people.

I don't know, everyone. This just isn't looking good, as I thought it would, for him to stay in jail. I can't imagine the stress for the 85 year old grandmother if he is let out. I can't help but think that LE should have gone to this house, questioned him that very night she was reported missing. I asked so many people if they knew of the missing woman in town that Memorial Day wknd but nobody had heard. I thought it was being kept quiet because police thought she left on her own. Then a few days later I was told by someone / LE that they were on to the husband all the time and he was 'going to be brought down' soon. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention that on here..if not, please delete. I don't know LE here,,, just know of someone who is friends with some. I know they questioned FD the next day. I just hope precious time was not lost here investigating.

They don’t even have to name the unknown player! Don’t worry, it’s him and the police must have something to prove he is on video throwing out stuff with JD’s blood on it.

In the about us section, there used to be three peeps - FD and two guys most recently. The two guys are gone. One was gone yesterday (the younger one), the other today. Unfortunately never had screen grabs so can't share what used to be but some of you may recall the two guys that were most recently featured with him. Whoever is responsible for editing must have removed them too but who knows, it's possible several people have access to make changes. The provider of their website has offices out of Greece.

Custom Home Builder Westport, CT | Fairfield, New Canaan & Greenwich, CT

Fore Group was only FD and MT and if people are reporting changes to the website and FD is in jail most likely without internet access then who could be doing this? I guess he could have given passwords to his atty and atty in the criminal case is cleaning up the public website. IDK. Just seems odd to have changes to a website with FD in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam