Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources: Michelle Troconis, the girlfriend of Fotis Dulos, was not in New Canaan on the day Jennifer Dulos disappeared, and she provided no details to investigators on the missing mother’s whereabouts

Hartford Courant on Twitter

Well, then, let’s hope in the three hours she said something that will trip them up later on. Is she smart enough to keep all the lies straight? She doesn’t strike me as the sharpest tack in the box. IMO

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
About to drop some big news in Jennifer Farber Dulos case. Sources have told the Courant that Michelle Troconis, the girlfriend of her estrange husband Fotis Dulos, wasn't in New Canaan on day Jennifer disappeared and police are aware of her alibi. story posting soon.

2:36 PM - 10 Jun 2019 pst
Was she hanging out the vehicle window smoking a cigarette while FD dumped 30 bags of bloody items?

jmopinion

Last edited:
Weird, cold home. It's funny how few windows are featured in the photos despite it being a house with tons of windows. And why are there so many rooms with no windows at all?

No wonder he couldn't sell. I don't like his taste.

Except the Library. I liked that.

Agree with your post.

Keep going back and forth thinking about this case and the entire issue of premediation by FD/MD (I'm treating them as one here as until we hear differently I'm assuming they were in this together!). On the issue of premeditation I am so curious as to what NCPD/State Police eventually find out after reviewing CCTV either at the house or submitted by folks in town.

Did FD/MT essentially have JD under surveillance and did they install some kind of hidden camera to transmit activity at the house to them? Could they have gone to JD house that day to retreive the camera or some other tracking device on any of the cars? So many possibilities as to why FD/MT could have been at the house and we just don't have the info.

Your comment about the passports was super interesting to me as if the attack wasn't premeditated perhaps he/they were trying to get into the house to take the passports of the children so that he could take them out of the country over the weekend when he has visitation?

I tried to go back to the court records on the divorce about the issue of the passports and I still haven't found the section I was looking for about the childrens passports and whether they were surrendered or not to the court.
The Family Court did issue a ruling on FD plan to get the greek passports and they told him to stop that process. After reading that ruling my guess was that he had pursued Argentina passports or some other country to get passports for the children. I don't think we can rule out false passports either as he might have just been that desparate. As I write this though I really wonder if he wanted the children without the Farber money/trust funds? I sadly just view the children in his mind as being pawns and a way to secure income/wealth.
So many unanswered questions. Did he want any of the 5 children, without the trust fund Farber money? Maybe the boys? However, thinking of him as having loving, caring feeling towards anything but himself. Well, that's a stretch!

Totally agree. High end real estate IMO is truly all about the interior and finishing details and so to no have wiring done to accomodate a whole house audio/video/communication/security system TO ME indicates a focus on the external show and not the hidden details that truly makes a high end house special and unlike a typical builder house. I also wonder if he knew who his buyer is for these houses? Most people would want communication, sound and security to be done on the house at this level IMO.

Your point though I think is impt as its telling us about was FD focused on and where he spent his money and efforts on a project. Some might say that no A/V system in the house is no big deal and its a fine point. BUT, I disagree as anyone buying that house and wanting to have A/V and security/communication integrated would have to have it installed after the walls are closed and not only is it super expensive but its destructive and requires alot of clean up work on walls/ceilings etc. to install after the fact. JMO.
OT. You guys are so spoilt.LOL

Well, then, let’s hope in the three hours she said something that will trip them up later on. Is she smart enough to keep all the lies straight? She doesn’t strike me as the sharpest tack in the box. IMO
It’s always possible that she truly doesn’t know where Jennifer is.

Law enforcement seems to believe her alibi, and that might have to do with cell phone data (according to the article).

She certainly knows things, and three hours seems like enough time to fill in law enforcement on what she does know.

It’s entirely possible that FD did the murder part on his own, and MT’s culpability is for what she’s already been charged with (evidence tampering).

BBM.

Interesting. Why go to a website provider that is in Greece. It's not hard to set up a website here in USA. Would there be a reason to have a Greek website, other than someone in Greece doing the work on the site, so it was just easier for that person do set up a Greek-provided site?

Just seems.....odd.

jmo

Could be the website designer is a family friend or member.... Websites can be designed remotely so why not give business to people you want to.

I just hope precious time was not lost here investigating.

Interesting that you are bringing up the issues that some locals are grumbling about regarding NCPD not doing much/if anything on the case over Memorial Day weekend due to intown parade and events etc. I don't think we know exactly what NCPD did over the weekend other than what is listed in the arrest warrant but we know that they brought in the State Police quickly to process the scene at JD house and my guess is that took at least a couple of days to process. I hope NCPD were working alongside the State Police but we won't know for awhile yet what exactly was happening in those early hours and days of the case that are so critical. JD IMO was blessed to have friends that kept track of her and reported her missing quickly and a nanny that secured the children with Mrs. Farber.

Dave Altimari on Twitter

"About to drop some big news in Jennifer Farber Dulos case. Sources have told the Courant that Michelle Troconis, the girlfriend of her estrange husband Fotis Dulos, wasn't in New Canaan on day Jennifer disappeared and police are aware of her alibi. story posting soon."
I hope his 'source' isn't Atty. Pattis.

Law enforcement seems to believe her alibi, and that might have to do with cell phone data (according to the article).

She certainly knows things, and three hours seems like enough time to fill in law enforcement on what she does know.

It’s entirely possible that FD did the murder part on his own, and MT’s culpability is for what she’s already been charged with (evidence tampering).
I think that seems most likely - FD sole murderer, MT accessory after the fact. I hope FD not bonded out. I really do not understand why the police did not tail him from the second they knew of this - you have a wife disappearing and a soon to be ex who is a documented raging lying maniac, whom the wife has openly declared she fears, don't you get on his tail from second 1? I am sure the police are doing a great job, just wondering if paperwork, etc. kept them from being on him from the word "go."

I hope his 'source' isn't Atty. Pattis.
Altimari is very connected within law enforcement circles, so this information would have come from trusted people who are familiar with the investigation.

It wouldn’t have come from attorney Pattis, who Altimari wouldn’t trust as far as he could throw.

How many bags that were seen of the 30 disposed of on camera were collected by police? I’m thinking DNA/fingerprints left by MT/FD on those bags or in those bags. I’m not as concerned by his attorney. Former law school grad myself just thinking he is trying to get the NC police/prosecution to put up more of what they have on the table to justify high bond or add to the charges. No murder charge = my client should have bail reduced significantly and be released. Jmo
5 bags from what we know

Yeah, I agree it is possible. Particularly if he had the assistance of another party in disposal of the body. It is odd that with all the "evidence", a body hasn't been found and there is no murder charge. And if he did enlist someone else, it would have been in his interest not to involve MT.

Maybe he is smarter than we think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members