Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been doing a refresh read of inquest tweets and media articles.

As far as I can make out FFC drove out of Benaroon before speaking with Mrs Sharpley or anyone else and before MFC arrived back on scene. This to me may have given the window of opportunity for the perpetrator/s to remove William out of the area.

I am not beating upon a cop. I am discussing his alleged actions that had the absolute possibility of damaging a successful prosecution. <modsnip: Stop the personalizing whether individually or of the group>

It is really sad that William's case continues to be unsolved.

Has anyone been able to figure out when the FFC drove out of Benaroon to search for William?

Does anyone know where the riding school is that she mentioned in her testimony at Inquest?

I can’t find anything specifying a time. She tells the female police officer in the televised interview that she drove to BCreek Road, she pulled over to let a semi trailer pass and then returned to Beneroon Drive where she resumed looking for William.

As far as I can make out FFC drove out of Benaroon before speaking with Mrs Sharpley or anyone else and before MFC arrived back on scene. This to me may have given the window of opportunity for the perpetrator/s to remove William out of the area.

Well, Jubes did say that by the time the police were called William could have been 30km away.

"You cross the Camden Haven River and nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him. You bypass the police station in Laurieton and you just keep driving. By the time William’s mother calls 000 you are 30km away. There are tens of thousands of hectares of dense bushland between you and Kendall. William is strapped in beside you, dressed in his Spider-Man suit."
Australian Crime News

Thanks to those who helped out with riding school. I concur it was 158 Batar Creek Rd.

Lydene Helsop also walked in that direction and she said up Bcreek Rd as far as the neighbours house at the back of her house. She had never met them but it was a mother and son that lived there.

I always considered FFC turned left onto Bcreek Rd. I do wonder what made her go towards 158 when she had heard what she thought was William's scream/cry in the reeded area behind the bus stop on cnr Benaroon and Bcreek Rd which is left from Benaroon.

My instinct would be continue along Bcreek Rd towards Kendall.

Do you have that link? I have been looking everywhere.
I do recall it being said Lydene put on her shoes and put her daughter in the stroller. Turned right on to Batar Creek Road and walked as far as the old house behind her. The house where an older lady and her son lived. On the way some friends pulled over and asked what was going on? They offered to help and went to get their quad bikes to help with the search.
Lydene turned back and headed about a klm in the other direction down Batar and thought he is not here.

This will have to be imo at the moment because I will have to go back and find the link. Unless you can save me the time searching.:)

I do recall it being said Lydene put on her shoes and put her daughter in the stroller. Turned right on to Batar Creek Road and walked as far as the old house behind her. The house where an older lady and her son lived. On the way some friends pulled over and asked what was going on? They offered to help and went to get their quad bikes to help with the search.
Lydene turned back and headed about a klm in the other direction down Batar and thought he is not here.

This will have to be imo at the moment because I will have to go back and find the link. Unless you can save me the time searching.:)

When I was looking for your Lydene link for you, soso, I noticed this .....
I wonder what legal reasons would stop an investigator being named?

"A senior investigator linked to the case into the disappearance of William Tyrrell has told colleagues he knows who is responsible for snatching William in September 2014.
"I'm certain I know who it is," the investigator who can't be named for legal reasons, told workmates. "Now we need to prove it."
PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines.

BTW I didn't find a link that said what you are looking for ... what papertrail said. Just that Lydene and other locals conducted a line search behind houses on Benaroon Drive, and she searched until 5pm, and she put up a FB post about William to draw further help.

Last edited:
Riding for the Disabled participants can't wait for the start of the 2015 fun
Final touches before RDA program start

IT's official. Kendall Riding for the Disabled has a permanent, new home.
After 21 happy years on a private property on Batar Creek Road, last July the RDA began the search for a new location when the property was put up for sale.
New home found for Kendall Riding for the Disabled

Her property was one of the first searched on the Friday.
She has mostly cleared land, but it backs on to the Kendall State Forest where William may have wandered.
She and husband invited searchers to check sheds and dams immediately.

William Tyrell search is not over
Those neighbours never registered with me before. Osteopath and husband co-located with riding school for the disabled. (Contrary to the reporter's claim, their place doesn't adjoin Kendall State Forest. Perhaps he means the bush of Lot 144.)

When I was looking for your Lydene link for you, soso, I noticed this .....
I wonder what legal reasons would stop an investigator being named?

"A senior investigator linked to the case into the disappearance of William Tyrrell has told colleagues he knows who is responsible for snatching William in September 2014.
"I'm certain I know who it is," the investigator who can't be named for legal reasons, told workmates. "Now we need to prove it."

BTW I didn't find a link that said what you are looking for ... what papertrail said. Just that Lydene and other locals conducted a line search behind houses on Benaroon Drive, and she searched until 5pm, and she put up a FB post about William to draw further help.
I can't get the link. Do you know when the investigator said that, or the date of the article?

I can't get the link. Do you know when the investigator said that, or the date of the article?

The article is dated April 1, 2019. It is from Woman's Day. It doesn't say when the investigator said it.

Try Googling Lydene Heslop. That is what I did, and the press reader article was the 2nd one in the list.

The article speaks about the inquest. And what I quoted is at the very start of the article.

Here are pics of the Press Reader article .... not sure if they can be copied then enlarged to read, or if that will be too blurry.

14twjdc.jpg

ffd4bq.jpg

The article is dated April 1, 2019. It is from Woman's Day. It doesn't say when the investigator said it.

Try Googling Lydene Heslop. That is what I did, and the press reader article was the 2nd one in the list.

The article speaks about the inquest. And what I quoted is at the very start of the article.
Googling worked. You really can't tell, it might have been said years ago in the context of arguing about which suspect to investigate first, and has been leaked now in order to discredit someone who has been supposedly too single-focussed. And the magazine decided to suppress the name and put their own slant on it, implying that it was recent by bundling it with news of the inquest.

Attachments

• Womans_Day_Australia_April_08_2019 pgs39-40.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
Thanks to those who helped out with riding school. I concur it was 158 Batar Creek Rd.

Lydene Helsop also walked in that direction and she said up Bcreek Rd as far as the neighbours house at the back of her house. She had never met them but it was a mother and son that lived there.

I always considered FFC turned left onto Bcreek Rd. I do wonder what made her go towards 158 when she had heard what she thought was William's scream/cry in the reeded area behind the bus stop on cnr Benaroon and Bcreek Rd which is left from Benaroon.

My instinct would be continue along Bcreek Rd towards Kendall.

It wasn't an msn link or tweet I read. It was a post back in # 40 post 400 by a WS'er who was at the inquest.

11.30 AMS and FM knock at LH door, she lets the FM search her backyard while she asks AMS what's going on. FM leaves the property and is out the front on the driveway when she puts her 3 y.o in the stroller, puts on her sandshoes to help, sees FF running frantically around the street and asks AMS, who he is. LH heads to Batar Creek rd and turns right and keeps walking till she is level with the house that is set in the bush behind her place, she knows of the old lady and her older son who lives there but hasn't met them. Friends of hers drive past and ask her what she is doing, they ask her do they want help, they will get their quad bikes and return to the big bushy property behind her place and search and they do in as quick as time as it takes. LH turns and heads back towards Benaroon dr. in the other direction and passes it and goes along Batar Creek road for about and other km, thinking he wouldn't have come this far. She heads home, then to Ellendale as she has friends who live there but are at work and searches the property and other properties in Ellendale. While coming back from that she runs into a female on cnr of E and Benaroon and asks about putting out a social media call to her network and calls sister in law to pick up her kids. Within 20 minutes about 25 people have shown up and they organise a line search, shoulder to shoulder, from the back of PS place behind all the neighbors houses to BC road.

Last edited:
I don't dispute the locations of the riding school in 2014, however my notes from the inquest say the FFC said she turned left onto BC road and drove up as far as the disabled riding school.
Did she say left from Benaroon Drive?
She said she was driving around looking for William. Is it possible that she turned left from Benaroon and headed up Batar Road for a bit then turned right from another street on to Batar Road and headed down toward the riding school?
Or maybe there were 2 riding schools in Kendall in 2014 at different locations.

Did she say left from Benaroon Drive?
She said she was driving around looking for William. Is it possible that she turned left from Benaroon and headed up Batar Road for a bit then turned right from another street on to Batar Road and headed down toward the riding school?
Or maybe there were 2 riding schools in Kendall in 2014 at different locations.
I don't know, anything is possible.

Googling worked. You really can't tell, it might have been said years ago in the context of arguing about which suspect to investigate first, and has been leaked now in order to discredit someone who has been supposedly too single-focussed. And the magazine decided to suppress the name and put their own slant on it, implying that it was recent by bundling it with news of the inquest.

Yes, you may be right. According to that Sunday Telegraph article published by Brenden Hills, March 30 2019, Jubes was concentrating on one suspect while Lambert was concentrating on another suspect ... and their altercation stemmed from that.

With both being now removed from the case, perhaps Laidlaw - who is now the lead detective on the case, according to the article - will concentrate on both suspects, if they are the two primary suspects in this investigation.

Makes me wonder if the two individuals lawyered up for the inquest are the two primaries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member