Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inthedetails said:
Exactly. There is something weird about the business that many WSers are picking up on. We can't quite put our finger on it, imo, because we are honest people who understand how regular businesses function....and this isn't a regularly-run business and my suspicion is that it isn't honest either. IMO

Speculation only. Thinking aloud.

jmo

He had to do something with all that money he borrowed from his FIL / building showy houses and listing for a small fortune makes sense to me when you consider the alternative / he had to pay his FIL back when they sold - free money until then -all JMO (ex borrow 500k from FIL spend 200k out of pocket on remodel net 300k -hidebin greece or wherever - list property for 4 million/ never sells never pay back the 500k)? Pretty good while it lasts IMO

How I read it, too. I can't believe there is still no body. Everyday I hear how our every movement is tracked by different electronic devices in our possession. The new "smart homes" presumably know everything about you. Yet FD can effectively go off grid. In the middle of an advanced suburban area. Mind boggling.

To think I never got Alexa for privacy reasons. In a few years, Alexa will probably accept programming to be your alibi.

"Well, Officer Bloodhound, you can verify with Alexa I was home the night of the murder. Alexa, tell the Officer where I was."

Alexa: "Anance arrived home at 7:45 and spent an hour looking looking for the dog leash. Until she looked where I told her it was. She took her pug for a walk from 9:00 to 9:45. Her movements were tracked by the pugs Tile device, I can send a printout of her movements. From 9:45 - 11:30 she watched Netflix reruns of Friends - S4 Episodes 12-16. From 11:30 - 12:00 she bathed, washed her teeth (the full 2 min. per Sonicare), brushed her hair 36 1/2 strokes per Revlon Smart & Silky Brush. She snuck out for a cigarette from 12:00 to 12:10 (per Apple watch). She then slept with her pug from 12:15 to 7:00 (per Smart Mattress Super Comfort Foam 3000)."

NARRATOR: In reality Anace was at the warehouse in question committing the murder with a meathook

TAGLINE: Alexa - For your convenience and security, alibis for an additional charge.
Can I just say I love this post. Very witty but true!

MT may very well be able to prove that she wasn't in NC the morning of the disappearance but once he got back to Mt. Spring Road with the body MOO, she had to know something was out of the ordinary.
She can't say she had no idea what was in the bags they disposed of, because reports say there was a blood like substance on them. She can't be oblivious and unquestioning and intimately involved in his life at the same time, can she? That doesn't seem to fit her personality.
She may not have been in NC, but when he arrived back in Farmington with a truck full of bloody bags and perhaps an identifiable body, she didn't ask even one question of him? That stretches common sense to me.

Norm Pattis's discussion MT (whom he does not represent) is, in my opinion, a way to keep her in line with FD and let her know he will protect her if she stays mum and protects him. His focus is, of course, on evidence and proof -- he knows FD is guilty as sin. And sorry I think someone already suggested Pattis is "communicating" in this way to MT, but I cannot find the post to agree with! Would love to hear other thoughts on this.
Norm Pattis: Michelle Troconis not in New Canaan day Jennifer Dulos went missing

Inthedetails said:
Exactly. There is something weird about the business that many WSers are picking up on. We can't quite put our finger on it, imo, because we are honest people who understand how regular businesses function....and this isn't a regularly-run business and my suspicion is that it isn't honest either. IMO

Speculation only. Thinking aloud.

jmo

He had to do something with all that money he borrowed from his FIL / building showy houses and listing for a small fortune makes sense to me when you consider the alternative / he had to pay his FIL back when they sold - free money until then -all JMO (ex borrow 500k from FIL spend 200k out of pocket on remodel net 300k -hidebin greece or wherever - list property for 4 million/ never sells never pay back the 500k)? Pretty good while it lasts IMO
Interesting, but how would this work since he has to pay all those subcontractors? Did he have a deal to not pay until sold? It's expensive to build a house; these McMansions he likes to build may have some cheap finishes, but I imagine that size house has to cost quite a bit.

“I’m told by people with information that the girlfriend was never at the New Canaan home that day — the day the wife went missing — and that she can prove she never was there and that law enforcement may be satisfied,” Pattis said on the radio show. “That is a very significant fact in this case."
Norm Pattis: Michelle Troconis not in New Canaan day Jennifer Dulos went missing
Maybe I am parsing language to closely, but he said she was never at the New Canaan home that day, not that she wasn't in New Canaan. Was there another quote from a source that said she could prove she wasn't even in NC that day?

Pattis is no doubt choosing his words very carefully. Which is why this statement is so crazy to me! “Even” at the scene? Such a strange choice of words. Is this because he can’t say he wasn’t at the scene? Seems like it just leaves the door open too much. Why bother?

“At the same time, Fotis Dulos’ attorney, Norm Pattis, said late Monday that there “are powerful reasons to doubt” Dulos was “even at the scene of his estranged wife’s home the day she disappeared.”

Idk maybe this is a dumb thought but maybe FD nor MT were there. Maybe it did happen elsewhere and FD paid someone to go stage her house to look like the scene of attack was there. I can't wait to hear the alibi for not being there.

Or as I have seen speculated there were some shady dealings and someone else did it and dumped her body on him to try and frame him. I dont think that's likely but this case is bizarre. It follows the murder for dummies book but yet LE doesn't seem to know exactly who, what or where. Or dont have enough for murder yet.

I’m sure it was posted somewhere, but I’ve been unable to find it here, or on any news sites.

I have 10:30 in my head, but I wouldn’t trust anything “in my head.”
Hahaha

Cheer up! It’s a new day. FDs only defense at this point is to claim self defense and trash JD. Little does Pattis know There is a powerful force behind Jennifer. It’s us! Who cleans up blood evidence if they aren’t culpable? In some way? Maleah Davis had to be disposed of like trash near Hope, Arkansas because it was an accident? Nope. No one cleans up that long and takes that time to dispose of a body unless it was murder. Not a justified homicide. Murder. No one fails to call the cops when they survived some kind of attack that left the perpetrator dead. No one does that! Hey Pattis please try that crap in Florida it’s not going to work in CT! A 5’9” 120 pound woman who feared for her life is going to lure Fotis (fraud) Dulos to her home to do what? Take him on, all on her own? Think of it this way. The cops asked for video footage for at least the week before. Why would they do that?

I came across this article yesterday that reminded me of Jennifer's case. The parallels make me wonder if a 3rd person that was owed money could have killed her. The only thing that makes this hard to believe is that in the Dulos case, the husband was caught on camera disposing of trash bags with her blood in them, which makes him seem very culpable. Unless, as someone pointed out earlier, the 3rd person who murdered Jennifer actually cleaned up the crime scene and delivered her body and other evidence to the husband. I hope the court case sheds light on what actually happened and brings closure to this family. It's all so very sad.

California man guilty of killing family of 4 found in... | Daily Mail Online

The man found guilty of murdering this entire family (Husband, Wife & 2 children) was a business associate of the Husband. The Husband owed him $42,000. He killed this entire family over being owed money. Additionally, he removed their bodies from the site where he killed them. He then abandoned their car near the Mexico border, which made police think that the family had just decided to move to Mexico. This sounds similar to how Jennifer's car was found abandoned at Waveny Park. Their murders happened in 2010, but went unsolved until 2013 when hikers found their skeletal remains, along with the murder weapon, buried in a shallow grave somewhere.

Interesting, but how would this work since he has to pay all those subcontractors? Did he have a deal to not pay until sold? It's expensive to build a house; these McMansions he likes to build may have some cheap finishes, but I imagine that size house has to cost quite a bit.
I think he was using money from the next purchase to fund the building - I wonder if the FIL knew how much he actually purchased the property for after loaning him money ? We only know if a couple loans based on the civil litigation - there could be much more IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member