Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, the entire time L&C has been so obviously pro defense that I don't think they even care about viewers seeing this phase. They do the most lousy live streaming ever, imo. So undependable.

jmo

Last edited:
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone! This is all I've got, sorry! :(

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 3h3 hours ago
#McStay - Day 1 of the penalty phase begins at 9:30 a.m PT/12:30 p.m. ET. Charles Merritt was found guilty yesterday of four counts of 1st-degree murder in the deaths of Joseph McStay, Summer McStay and their two sons Gianni & Joseph Jr. https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/mcstay-family-murders/watch-live-charles-merritt-sentencing-in-mcstay-family-murders/ …

D8yRakqWwAIxHtF.jpg

Just a mention. So. California is in the middle of a heatwave. I sure hope that courtroom has a good air conditioner. I'm about an hour closer to the beach here and it was over 90 degrees yesterday.
According to the weather forcast it's supposed to be 106 degrees in San Bernadino today. Yikes.

Someone on L&C said they were tidying up the courtroom and then someone said Susan Blake was supposed to testify this morning but maybe doesn't want to be on camera due to all the documentary hoopla.

OMG, those talking heads must have been watching a different trial. They are so annoying.

They are consistent in every trial with always being pro defense. Talking heads drive me nuts. I don't care what any of them think. Its like they think their viewers are too stupid to be able to think for themselves. Ugh!

Imo, MSM opinion talking heads have ruined the media. Most of the time they don't just layout the vetted facts because they don't verify anything anymore, but now try to pretend talking head opinions are facts!

I'm still not getting anything other than the buzzing.

JMHO

Last edited:
Anyone know what's going on with the stream "Watch Live: Chase Merritt Sentencing" which it's not technically sentencing, right? It's the penalty phase. I believe he is sentenced by the judge on a different preset time.

See post #73.

Cathy Russon just posted
#McStay - We will not have a live feed today. We're working on getting the footage to upload YouTube. Nothing has happened yet. The judge is just now reading jury instructions

10:16 AM - 11 Jun 2019

I'm fedup with L&C!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members