Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. And we know next to nothing in regards to the evidence they have against him as far as murder charges go.

The only reason the DNA was mentioned today, was to support an increase in bond.

Right now, these two are charged with crimes that are related to the coverup of a murder, but not the murder itself.

This crime was committed in the daytime, within a relatively small window of time.

There is going to be a lot more evidence here, and that’s not including any forensic evidence.
Which makes Pattis' claim he's ready for trial rather pathetic posturing, IMO.

My last question for today -- so they are claiming that somehow amidst all this, with passport being a big question in custody dispute as well, that FD somehow MISPLACED it and doesn't know where his passport is? How is this credible?
His attorney alluded to that fact that FD would be out today when and if they found the passport. Wonder if he's going to accuse LE of doing something to it? Something is up with the passport, imo.

Edited to ask:
@Nccs_local, did NCCS ban FD? Is there paperwork to support him not being on campus? We heard he was unable to pick up? But, if he was banned from campus, how could he go to conferences? Or, was this a court ordered ban from the school?

TIA
Throughout the entire year, he was not to be at school at the same time as his children, as per the court-ordered supervision rules.
I do not know if it was a court-ordered ban or a school-implemented rule, but I do know that towards the end of the year (after he broke the no-contact with his children in school rule multiple times and took them off the school bus on an unapproved, unsupervised date), he was not to be permitted on campus. Perhaps because him breaking his restrictions on school grounds made the school liable and certainly caused problems/complications for the admin, teachers, and children. (MOO —seems I have to say that to prevent my anecdotal posts from being removed? I went through the preliminary steps towards insider verification but never received any response...)

On another note, Pattis is a distasteful boar.

I don't remember if we know that JD's blood was found in more than one or multiple locations in her home but if it were only on the faucet/sink and garage the defense can't likely say it was JD IMO

I don't remember if we know that JD's blood was found in more than one or multiple locations in her home but if it were only on the faucet/sink and garage the defense can't likely say it was JD IMO
her blood was found in the garage - from the warrant - spatter on the vehicle as well - curious, it doesn't say if anything else was found with the blood spatter / cast-off i.e. another's DNA like the faucet (from the hearing today) - so it seems they tested the kitchen faucet was there blood droplets there or is this a routine test ? JMO

Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson 6m6 minutes ago

Fotis is swiveling back and forth in his chair as attorneys speak on his behalf

Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson

Attorney for Fotis Dulos, attorney for the maternal grandmother Gloria Farber and an attorney for the five children all appear
Busy day for FD. He certainly looked like he needed a break from lock-up. Something tells me the welcoming committee didn't roll out the red carpet to welcome a potential wife-killer.

Yup. And we know next to nothing in regards to the evidence they have against him as far as murder charges go.

The only reason the DNA was mentioned today, was to support an increase in bond.

Right now, these two are charged with crimes that are related to the coverup of a murder, but not the murder itself.

This crime was committed in the daytime, within a relatively small window of time.

There is going to be a lot more evidence here, and that’s not including any forensic evidence.
ITA and it is highly unlikely they would put out their best evidence just to support opposition to bail increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legomatica_Locate