Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to hop a tramp steamer if he's not exquisitely surveilled. With his background I'd assume he has the connections.
Honestly I hope to heck he tries it, It’s my belief that he would almost certainly be apprehended before he even makes it out of his current county.

Right back behind bars where he belongs

Jmo

what's a tramp steamer?
Roughly, it's a cargo ship that operates without a specific or published schedule and/or unique client base. It's a way to travel incognito, and has been since the 19th c. But you'd have to know someone. With his Greek connections I imagine that'd be an attractive option for him if he were able to pull it off carefully.

He’s got a GPS monitor attached to his leg, and likely an entire detail of law enforcement personnel conducting surveillance.

I’m not sure anyone would be willing to expose themselves to the legal ramifications that come with assisting someone in a flight from justice.

Even if he could run, he’d be spotted in due course.
Maybe he'd count on the delay that ankle bracelets can have. He seems to think he's smarter than God so i wouldn't be surprised if he at least tried it - the odds of him succeeding are low of course, surely the surveillance would catch it. but you never know.

For those old enough to know who this is ...I wish I could be Gladys Kravitz in a home next door to FD.

latest
[/QUOTE haha, ditto!

Can any of our lawyers explain implications of FD getting a speedy trial on the existing charges? If he has that trial, on what terms can that information then come into a murder trial assuming murder charges come? If he has that speedy trial, is that a way they can keep those charges out of a murder trial. Afraid the push for speedy trial on NP's part is because it will keep stuff out.

I am sure every move from here on out will be well coordinated by his criminal law team. FD has a long game and a short game going on. Silence is the only way if he wants a chance to beat the rap of disappearing his ex.
Agree.

It does feel like a punch in the gut.

Innocent until proven guilty. So many innocents in the past have been rendered guilty. Some die claiming their innocence and were found innocent after new evidence came in too late to reverse the verdict.

Yet many times, the guilty ones are set free. Or they're never caught or suspected to begin with. Even with evidence, somehow, some way, they manage to be free.

Sometimes life can be so unfair.

Casey Anthony is going to get her movie after all and she lives freely in Florida with no obvious means of support.

She drugged her innocent daughter, taped her mouth and left her in the car trunk, then dumped her body in the swamp at the end of her block.

Wrap your mind around that.

I'm disappointed and sad that FD got to walk out of jail but I still hope that having his DNA mixed with Jennifer's blood and video evidence of him discarding bloody items with her DNA will seal the deal for him.

Maybe he'll feel cornered and take his own life?

No, I'm thinking he'll try to leave the country. Maybe we'll hear they found him with died hair and lots of cash headed to Mexico/Canada a la Scott Peterson.

MOO - wherever he goes he will probs stay put. The media will hound him and follow him. I will say smooth move on the part of Pattis to ask for an August trial. It turns the heat on a bit and was kind of “bring it” bully move. It can be said the best defense is a good offense. JMO

Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of missing mom, released on bond

Pattis released a statement later on Tuesday, saying "I am not sure what the delay was in posting the bond. We were retained over the weekend and were able to assemble a bond package in short order. Obviously, we’re happy to see him head home. We are also looking forward to the forthcoming trial. Mr. Dulos had no motive to kill Jennifer. A recent court order granted him 50/50 custody and called into question Jennifer’s parenting skills. We will soon address how he is best able to resume his relationship with his children."

He's already talking about motive for a murder trial. At least we're all on the same page.
Ahhhhh and there you have it! It's time to trash JD. Didn't take long.

Sadly if you and others are talking about him and his client then he is WINNING, at least for today. IMO today he wanted to stop the non stop judgment of his client in the press and social media and even told a reporter 'shame on you for your reporting' when chatting on the steps.

Pattis is a smart, tactical defense atty that plays hard ball IMO. I do wonder though how much research he and his partner did before taking on this case?
No worries about me. My eyes are still focused on FD and MT.

I can, at the same time, dislike the lawyer.

jmo

MOO - wherever he goes he will probs stay put. The media will hound him and follow him. I will say smooth move on the part of Pattis to ask for an August trial. It turns the heat on a bit and was kind of “bring it” bully move. It can be said the best defense is a good offense. JMO
I hear your comment but sometimes I wonder if the Pattis bravado might come back and bite him? The old be careful what you wish for adage comes to mind here. LE has been working flat out and Pattis and team have to be losing their minds to not have access to what has been found so far.

Pattis is clearly frustrated with lack of evidence to 'work with' and so did everything possible to push the State into more disclosure today IMO. State's Atty. put a shot over the bow IMO with the DNV/Blood mix combo on the kitchen faucet but beyond that didn't share much. State's Atty. seemed controlled and composed and not hooked by the drama that Pattis routinely brings to court. The exchange about the NCPD and FD iphone was interesting. Will be interesting to see if any argument is made to exclude iphone 'evidence' down the line. The comment from Pattis on the phone was not a throwaway comment IMO so I hope NCPD has this issue buttoned up completely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong