Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obituary for MALEAH LYNN DAVIS at Richardson Mortuary :(
She touched the lives of many; our shining, beautiful little girl, the light of our lives and the star of our hearts who leaves us smiling through our tears. She was happiness personified.

Born February 6th, 2015, Maleah was the adored daughter of Craig Davis Jr. and Brittany Bowens. She was the middle of three children and dearly loved her brothers, P and K.

With her huge smile, loving spirit and infectious personality, Maleah would instantly capture the hearts of those who knew her. Maleah’s soul was nurturing and opened the door for making new friends easily. Her love for music was undeniable. Maleah would often sing catchy lyrics of songs like Baby Shark while twirling around in her pink tutu. Singing brought Maleah joy and she was known to be in her happy place moving to music.

[...]

A private funeral service will be held on June 22, 2019.

g10001.gif
g10001.gif
g10001.gif
g10001.gif
Does this mean the autopsy results are back if Maleahs funeral arrangments have been made?
Sorry im in the UK and not sure how things work over there.

Does this mean the autopsy results are back if Maleahs funeral arrangments have been made?
Sorry im in the UK and not sure how things work over there.
It means they're expecting the remains to be released soon, which may mean the autopsy is already complete or is expected to be complete within the next few days.

It means they're expecting the remains to be released soon, which may mean the autopsy is already complete or is expected to be complete within the next few days.
Thankyou.

Im praying they could find a cause.
Things seemed to have slowed down a bit on the investigation side of things and im hoping these results bring new evidence.

I’m praying and hoping for the family of Maleah Davis that has not hurt her but loves her can finally put this precious Angel to rest. And that the rest of the family that harmed or hurt her will be found out plus the ones already in custody will all get what they’ve got coming from the LE and prosecutors. You can only lie and hide so long. The truth speaks for itself and always comes out in the end. Bless our little sweet Angel Maleah as she has Peace and Love forever. JMOO

She touched the lives of many; our shining, beautiful little girl, the light of our lives and the star of our hearts who leaves us smiling through our tears. She was happiness personified.

Born February 6th, 2015, Maleah was the adored daughter of Craig Davis Jr. and Brittany Bowens. She was the middle of three children and dearly loved her brothers, P and K.

With her huge smile, loving spirit and infectious personality, Maleah would instantly capture the hearts of those who knew her. Maleah’s soul was nurturing and opened the door for making new friends easily. Her love for music was undeniable. Maleah would often sing catchy lyrics of songs like Baby Shark while twirling around in her pink tutu. Singing brought Maleah joy and she was known to be in her happy place moving to music.

[...]

g10001.gif
g10001.gif
g10001.gif
g10001.gif

Beautiful. I’d love to know who wrote this because it’s the most we’ve ever heard about who Maleah was. No surprises that she loved singing and dancing and her brothers and My Little Ponies. She was beautiful inside and out. Such a tragic loss.

Beautiful. I’d love to know who wrote this because it’s the most we’ve ever heard about who Maleah was. No surprises that she loved singing and dancing and her brothers and My Little Ponies. She was beautiful inside and out. Such a tragic loss.
I agree. It is beautiful. I think we can guess who DIDN’T write this! JMO

I'm starting to wonder after reading that if it was her grandmother in the MLP outfit!

I am heartbroken that I am leaving my profession of 40 years. I just can no longer take the reunification cases, the meth kids, the opiate kids. Never ever, did I think enough would be enough. But this case broke me and children that I am involved with now freeze me. Maybe I will become a volunteer grandparent. I don’t know. But I can no longer look into some of these parents eyes when I pass their children off too them at the end of the day.
We had one little girl that DSS came to take too a supervised visit with her junkie Dad, who just got out of Prison. He is is the car with mom every morning and afternoon. He is not out of her life. Mom has chosen him over her children. And I simply can’t anymore.

Last edited:

[...]

g10001.gif
g10001.gif
g10001.gif
g10001.gif

Agree, whomever penned her obituary did a fantastic job. RIP Maleah.

I suppose they are expecting her remains to be released soon.

Also, is anyone else as pleased as I am that no other news agency reported on the mistress' interview? I bet she was expecting a lot more exposure than she got :)
Maybe she just didn't get the chance because she was finally arrested on one of her felony warrants. Imo

Last edited:
Agree that the obituary is lovely and honors her. I also like that photo/image that someone must have created - it captures her sweetness, inner wisdom, and impishness that I always sense when I see her face.

I was wondering one thing - in the obituary it says she was one of 3 children and mentions her brothers by name; why isn't the baby CD recently fathered with his current girlfriend counted or mentioned as a sibling? Maybe baby's mom just wants to keep things very private. But I remember seeing some photos of Maleah looking very loving with her younger brother when he was tiny -- and they keep describing her as "nurturing." I wonder if she got to spend any time with her newest sibling.

Agree that the obituary is lovely and honors her. I also like that photo/image that someone must have created - it captures her sweetness, inner wisdom, and impishness that I always sense when I see her face.

I was wondering one thing - in the obituary it says she was one of 3 children and mentions her brothers by name; why isn't the baby CD recently fathered with his current girlfriend counted or mentioned as a sibling? Maybe baby's mom just wants to keep things very private. But I remember seeing some photos of Maleah looking very loving with her younger brother when he was tiny -- and they keep describing her as "nurturing." I wonder if she got to spend any time with her newest sibling.

With this family, Maleah was probably the primary caregiver for the baby.

Thankyou.

Im praying they could find a cause.
Things seemed to have slowed down a bit on the investigation side of things and im hoping these results bring new evidence.
I'm sure the autopsy result should prove DV is anything but a nice guy he and others portrayed him to be.

(Sorry, Gruesome below.)

I suspect that DV had to have broken MD's bones, or at least her neck, in order to shove her inside the laundry basket. So if the medical examiner received her remains a day after she was found, I'd imagine that they can determine which bones were broken a month ago (by DV) or a day ago (by a mower). This will show what a heartless, barbaric, and rotten monster he truly is, even without the COD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288