Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, based on the bombshell they've held close to their chest that they dropped today, they probably have enough to charge, but who knows if it's enough to DEFINITELY convict. They're going to want this case as airtight as possible, especially since they haven't found JD yet.
Well, in the meantime he walked out.

I would say with the phone evidence, the crime scene evidence, plus the security footage and the trash evidence that they have already put together almost enough for a case. However why arrest him for murder when they have time to try and find the body or what's left ? So no need to arrest him yet. Maybe MT has an alibi for the time frame of the murder but as an accomplice not so much in the cover up. She's facing serious jail time. Sounds like she already confessed (there was a leak she did) but Mattis doesn't know it for sure and the DA told her to keep quiet. If that's the case Mattis is screwed and he can't help her, therefore his position of strength is nullified. She's not going to jail if she can help it, she's not THAT in love imo... jmo. Patience is needed, they are building a case daily. Wouldn't be surprised if in the end they find more evidence and he claims self defense, she attacked him and says he panicked knowing it looked bad...

Confession - Connecticut man's socialite girlfriend 'makes a confession' to police about his estranged wife | Daily Mail Online
Do you mean Pattis?

I don't see how MT could be his alibi when her alibi is that she was out of town during the day.

But, for now, I say MD has proven he's not quite as dumb as we thought he was.

BTW, I didn't realize he was as short as he looks in his jumpsuit. He must have something else going for him.

It occurred to me that FD is going to be in that HUGE house with no one else, day in and day out. Going to be some long nights for him.
He has no one. Other than some neighbor being quoted as saying something like he's always been nice to me not one person has come forward to state any sort of defense for FD. Zero IIRC/MOO

I would say with the phone evidence, the crime scene evidence, plus the security footage and the trash evidence that they have already put together almost enough for a case. However why arrest him for murder when they have time to try and find the body or what's left ? So no need to arrest him yet. Maybe MT has an alibi for the time frame of the murder but as an accomplice not so much in the cover up. She's facing serious jail time. Sounds like she already confessed (there was a leak she did) but Mattis doesn't know it for sure and the DA told her to keep quiet. If that's the case Mattis is screwed and he can't help her, therefore his position of strength is nullified. She's not going to jail if she can help it, she's not THAT in love imo... jmo. Patience is needed, they are building a case daily. Wouldn't be surprised if in the end they find more evidence and he claims self defense, she attacked him and says he panicked knowing it looked bad...

Confession - Connecticut man's socialite girlfriend 'makes a confession' to police about his estranged wife | Daily Mail Online
Also, can you make a confession, then plead not guilty to something they have you on video doing?

They don’t have enough evidence to arrest him for murder or they would have, right? Unsure why it’s not enough. If they don’t find more, that’s it, he won’t be held responsible for the murder. Either will MT.

I believe if they had enough for murder they would have charged him. If Pattis is correct and there is evidence he was home (meeting lawyers and on the phone with someone in Greece) there is a big problem that is only mitigated by his dna at JD's house. I keep coming back to someone helping him. If not, MT, who? Was someone supposed to kidnap her and bring her to Farmington? Was there a mistake in taking her and FD had to go and clean up? Did he leave the meeting at his home race to NC on his own or with an accomplice?

Too many questions if the assertion that he and MT were home with each other and had a legal meeting early on.

I believe if they had enough for murder they would have charged him. If Pattis is correct and there is evidence he was home (meeting lawyers and on the phone with someone in Greece) there is a big problem that is only mitigated by his dna at JD's house. I keep coming back to someone helping him. If not, MT, who? Was someone supposed to kidnap her and bring her to Farmington? Was there a mistake in taking her and FD had to go and clean up? Did he leave the meeting at his home race to NC on his own or with an accomplice?

Too many questions if the assertion that he and MT were home with each other and had a legal meeting early on.
Did they ever confirm the time of the "early" meeting, because that is very vague. Was it six am and half an hour? Or was it ten am?

His business is shot to hell. His lawyer doesn't want him near MT.

Can you wear an ankle monitor whilst waterskiing? It seems like the only thing he will be able to do besides assisting in his defense. He would need someone (a friend who is not media shy) to drive the boat but I am not sure how many people will step up to be near him.

I read the action on that case - i thought perhaps they settled and she withdrew. But the courts rendered a decision - i believe it was $50k - FD owed to plaintiff. I hope the defense team here does a case file on him before the court.
Plaintiff actually demonstrated costs in excess of the $50,000 but the judgement was limited by statute I believe. But if you look at the legal tatics used in a simple case where he rear ended someone at high speed it again showed his win at all costs approach to life.

He hit someone at high speed and the accident resulted in some serious injuries to the other party and there was also a period of time where they were unable to work. What did FD/and his atty do? Dragged the poor woman through the legal meat grinder via motion after motion. I commend the woman for hanging in there but I am honestly not sure if she has seen a penny from FD!?

His business is shot to hell. His lawyer doesn't want him near MT.

Can you wear an ankle monitor whilst waterskiing? It seems like the only thing he will be able to do besides assisting in his defense. He would need someone (a friend who is not media shy) to drive the boat but I am not sure how many people will step up to be near him.
You must be able to wear it while showering, so I would imagine it's waterproof?

Did they ever confirm the time of the "early" meeting, because that is very vague. Was it six am and half an hour? Or was it ten am?

No time mentioned but was referred to an early morning meeting. It is unusual for a lawyer to go to someone's home for a meeting. (This may be why a legal team has asked to be withdrawn as they felt manipulated into going to his home as an alibi.) I would think it was early, like a 7 am meeting that went for an hour. Time is money with lawyers so FD would be paying not only for the meeting time but also travel time to and from his home.

Sounds like she already confessed (there was a leak she did) but Mattis doesn't know it for sure and the DA told her to keep quiet.

. . .

That confession headline and article from DM is based on a purported quote from her purported attorney that appeared in a separate linked Stamford Advocate article.

First, the quote in the DM article isn't in the linked Stamford Advocate article.

Second, the person who gave the quote isn't MT's attorney.

Third, the person who gave the confession quote was just describing his opinion of what appeared to be going on--he has no first hand knowledge.

Last edited:
No time mentioned but was referred to an early morning meeting. It is unusual for a lawyer to go to someone's home for a meeting. (This may be why a legal team has asked to be withdrawn as they felt manipulated into going to his home as an alibi.) I would think it was early, like a 7 am meeting that went for an hour. Time is money with lawyers so FD would be paying not only for the meeting time but also travel time to and from his home.
If it was an hour at 7am, the earliest he could have left was 8, and it likely would've taken him until 10am to get to NC. That's an unreasonable time frame, it had to be earlier IMO. Based on Pattis' language, I don't know how much of the alibi he has confirmed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong