IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #3

I keep getting a "expired or no longer valid" on the case search page/link you provided.

What was it ?
The direct link expires after a bit. Here's the general search link where you can enter the name of the person:
Case Search - MyCase

FWIW, I just searched on the man claiming to be Amiah's bio dad and nothing came up other than a small claims action not related to the case.

I did another search on the man in the article linked upthread and found the paternity request. His first name is different than the one in the article.

Who's LH?

He's the one that Amber was dating in 2017, he stated somewhere, can't find it now, that he is also the bio father of Amiah. In his article he said if he knew where she was he'd go get her.

Logan Hull also said he was out of town when Amiah went missing.

I can't connect to the article upthread, European law at the moment.

Bumping for Amiah.

Someone who was in your short life needs to come forward with what they know.

The lack of anyone doing so seems to say a lot.

Hopefully though more is known by LE than we know.

Thinking of you and others today.

Yeah...the silence is deafening.

No one in either family shouting from the rooftops that they want Baby Amiah's story to stay in the news or pressuring LE that they would like a conclusion to this case. The silence says a great deal in this case. IMO

Yeah...the silence is deafening.

No one in either family shouting from the rooftops that they want Baby Amiah's story to stay in the news or pressuring LE that they would like a conclusion to this case. The silence says a great deal in this case. IMO
I often wonder how that works when cases quickly fade away, do people just go back to normal living and forget about the missing child? Just pretend she never existed? How could you help but talk about her all day every day?

I often wonder how that works when cases quickly fade away, do people just go back to normal living and forget about the missing child? Just pretend she never existed? How could you help but talk about her all day every day?

I don't think the case has quickly faded away. The person/people that know what went on are keeping quiet for obvious reasons. LE is keeping busy behind the scenes, working diligently on the case. They can't keep popping up and telling folk what they're doing and what they suspect because doing so will give the person responsible a heads up to go further under the radar.

I’ve wondered what her mother is doing with her days. I would not be able to “go back to normal.”

Well, since my hope every time I check this case is that Amiah is found and laid to rest and I doubt it will happen, can I ask if his vehicle is still in impound accruing charges? Be nice to have some small amount of pleasure that this POI/ will have some consequences he will likely never clear up. I did have the info to look that up but lost it.

The people who are involved in this case and have knowledge and have not been honest disgust me. Thank goodness I believe in justice on earth and elsewhere and that they apparently do not, because it will be a big surprise to them and a big hurt one day when they pay for this.

Although that is not up to me to decide but I can pray for it.

All involved can rot and suffer or they can do the right thing although I don't think anyone is holding their breath that any will do the right thing or even have it in the to realize what that is.

One thing is clear--she did not deserve this and someone sent her elsewhere but where she is is far better than life ever would have been with people like this--to those involved, it is quite clear not a one has a conscience nor a single value.

As for you Baby Amiah, RIP. We will keep awaiting and looking for justice for you, I promise.

Jmo.

..... can I ask if his vehicle is still in impound accruing charges? Be nice to have some small amount of pleasure that this POI/ will have some consequences he will likely never clear up. I did have the info to look that up but lost it.....

Snipped & BBM

https://www.autoreturn.com/indianapolis-in/find-vehicle/details?vehicle=3037547

Current status says SOLD!

From that link:

Your vehicle was previously towed by AutoReturn, but has since been sold as an unclaimed vehicle. When AutoReturn tows a vehicle and it is not claimed by the vehicle owner within the allowed timeframe as defined by the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles(BMV), the company initiates a lien in order to sell the vehicle to recover the associated towing, storage, and related fees. AutoReturn adheres to all BMV requirements that guide the lien sales process, including proper notification of the registered and legal owners of the vehicle. If you have any questions regarding the sale and subsequent release of this vehicle, please call our service center at 317-308-4479. Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year."

Snipped & BBM

https://www.autoreturn.com/indianapolis-in/find-vehicle/details?vehicle=3037547

Current status says SOLD!

From that link:

Your vehicle was previously towed by AutoReturn, but has since been sold as an unclaimed vehicle. When AutoReturn tows a vehicle and it is not claimed by the vehicle owner within the allowed timeframe as defined by the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles(BMV), the company initiates a lien in order to sell the vehicle to recover the associated towing, storage, and related fees. AutoReturn adheres to all BMV requirements that guide the lien sales process, including proper notification of the registered and legal owners of the vehicle. If you have any questions regarding the sale and subsequent release of this vehicle, please call our service center at 317-308-4479. Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year."

Thank you for finding that! Much appreciated.

Fox 59 (local news) is live reporting agents serving a search warrant at an address/property in Shelbyville

Watch Live

Posting photos of address

Attachments

• 32A8AAFC-E1D1-4127-AA0A-F62AC5FDF514.jpeg
    32A8AAFC-E1D1-4127-AA0A-F62AC5FDF514.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 1BAD2653-C6C9-4259-B2F0-11533F6EA292.jpeg
    1BAD2653-C6C9-4259-B2F0-11533F6EA292.jpeg
    234.4 KB · Views: 28

Members online

Online statistics

Members online