NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, what mod have you been asking for a TR forum? Is there a specific mod for this thread?

(Please delete if I’m not allowed to discuss this here)

His oldest daughter responded to a post in the Bear Brook Victims facebook group saying Andrea (her sister) suffers from mental disorders and that she remembers things that never happened. I can’t read the article with Andrea because it’s blocked in my region but the older sister debunks several things in her comment. She specifically states that they absolutely didn’t have a half-sister named Anita Moon and that Andrea never went on a camping trip to NH. The oldest sister was 4 when their mother left Rasmussen while Andrea was only 1. None of them remember much. She also says that their mother would NEVER have allowed one of her children to go with him.
She does remember that he visited once (she thinks it was 1978) and that he had a lady with him, but it’s been so long that she doesn’t even remember what town they were living in at that time.
Can you point me to this face book page? I have been unable to find it. Thank you

Can you point me to this face book page? I have been unable to find it. Thank you
Search Facebook for Bear Brook Murders. It’s a closed group with Bob Evans in the title. You’ll need to join to see the posts.

Just thinking of these poor babies, sick and scared on their last days breaks my cold heart. And the idea of them seeing their mother or siblings being murdered just haunts me. I'm sure that there is even more pieces to this horrible puzzle, we are not even half way there, but I'm confident that they'll find MC's maternal side. Have any liquor stores and bars been looked at?

I’m sorry if my post wasn’t clear. All I did was quote the oldest sister. Meaning that yes, it is the oldest sister who remembers the visit in what she thought was 1978. She replied to a post in the Bear Brook Victims facebook group, stating exactly what I said. You can go read the comment for yourself if you’d like. It’s still up there.

That's very interesting.

Just thinking of these poor babies, sick and scared on their last days breaks my cold heart. And the idea of them seeing their mother or siblings being murdered just haunts me. I'm sure that there is even more pieces to this horrible puzzle, we are not even half way there, but I'm confident that they'll find MC's maternal side. Have any liquor stores and bars been looked at?
Hi Tabech. What were you thinking in terms of liquor stores and bars? They might have asked around in his known locations, but the problem is there are years when his location is unknown.

I don't think they checked out bars and liquor stores specifically, but when they first discovered DB had left with a Robert Evans and that he was connected to these victims, they put his face out there in the local media in hopes someone might recognize him or her. I believe that's how they obtained the separate pictures of he and Denise at a barbecue.

They also scoured the schools in the area a few times, trying to see if anyone recognized the oldest child, including going back after she was identified to see if she'd been enrolled. My theory on that is she was either home schooled or they showed up during or close to summer break and never got a chance to be enrolled.Based on the isotopes, they weren't in NH very long before they were killed. They might not have been in the area long enough for her attend school, depending on when they arrived.

In addition to LE alerting the media, interviewing locals and scouring schools, the researchers at Oakhill Research did a massive project to identify past residents of Bear Brook Gardens.

Has it ever been reported that anyone ever saw, or, had contact with, the children in New Hampshire? I don’t remember seeing it mentioned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members