Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought FD or his atty were the ones that mentioned them first, right after JD disappeared and FD appeared in NYC? I'm not 100% sure I recall this correctly though.

Didn't mean to offend anyone... I guess I just don't understand why it's important to say "armed guard" as it sounds so dramatic, even mentioning the mafia. Because most guards are armed, so I think it's normal to think the ones in this case are too? I guess I'm having a hard time understanding the emphasis on the "armed" guards... it sounds so sensational, which is why I though FD was behind it

Anyway, I won't comment on it again. I see this is a cultural difference and I'm seeing this from a different perspective, so I'll just stop.
In NYC, even for security firms it is apparently is very difficult to get concealed carry permits so I am not sure how many private armed guards are in place in NYC at any one time? Contrast this situation to maybe someplace like Moscow or Mexico City where you see security people with obviously dispayed machine guns standing guard outside someones business or residence.

Many people described as 'security guards' might not in fact be carrying a gun or other self defense weapon, particularly in NYC. Armed guard to me is a very specific term to use when you know the involved person has a gun. JMO though. Security Guards could run the gamut IMO from those that might be armed to just someone paid to patrol and area.

George Colli‏Verified account @GeorgeColli 1h1 hour ago
State Police searching a pond in Avon on connection to the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos. The pond has a waterski course and jump. The Dulos children are champion water skiers for their age group, according to court docs. @WTNH

D84dBQIX4AAp7K0.jpg

Yes. And that's reasonable. He seems super concerned but trying to stay neutral. Thus he had no opinion about phone contact but does have concerns about physical contact.
One other thing - the bond stipulates no contact with the kids. If the Judge orders visitation, will he need to go to hearing to get the bond stipulation revised? or does the family court judge trump the criminal court judge?

How sad that they won't have their mom or dad there.

Their calendar did have that information previously. I notice that all June events are gone. I suspect the school may have put info behind a firewall to protect the students and families from a media circus. Last day of school was yesterday. Today is graduation.

ETA: The school has a public FB page with events of the last weeks.

Thank you!

Did you see the blog entry talking about sleeping with her baby where the last sentence is “But I fear I may be in a body bag by then.”?

As a formerly sleep deprived mom I can understand feeling that way, but it’s an interesting word choice. More common to say “I’ll be dead by then or I’ll be old by then.” Body bag seems weirdly specific! IMO

More Sleep, No More

Something caused the custody judge to change her previous ruling......wonder what it was? FD still had his side piece living with him.....still had her daughter there, also. And, yet, she lifted the restrictions.....not completely.....but, modified them.

There was dinner in JD's backyard on 5/22. There were multiple other people in attendance. He likely wasn't allowed in the house, and witnesses say he never went in, but honestly, do we think JD wouldn't allow him to use the restroom before driving all the way back to Farmington? Who knows how long he stayed? What if he was there later than the witnesses? MOO, just trying to look at things from every angle.
Perhaps she told him to 'go in the woods' and that is when he ran into the poison ivy? You never know!

What condition? He's never sounded like that before. IMO, he was unprepared and he tried to compensate with bluster.
Yes, totally agree that he was off his game yesterday and at times it looked like he was thinking of other matters and his brain was someplace else IMO. Wonder what was going on behind the scenes that could have distracted him?

Do we know if JD or FD were receiving child support from the other? Or alimony? Just wondering what if anything FD was getting. And if he was getting, would he still be getting given the circumstances? And if we have giving, would he still be obliged to give given the circumstance. Assume so if he was ordered to pay child support but what about alimony?

Do we know if JD or FD were receiving child support from the other? Or alimony? Just wondering what if anything FD was getting. And if he was getting, would he still be getting given the circumstances? And if we have giving, would he still be obliged to give given the circumstance. Assume so if he was ordered to pay child support but what about alimony?
I don't think we know for sure - the only thing I came across was the health insurance was supposed to be continued by FD and it lapsed. I will find the link. Otherwise, a financial settlement was being delayed by his failure to file complete financial information from the litigation ongoing. Links to this are in the media thread.
ETA link to divorce and financial issues - still hunting for the health insurance issue
Accusations of Threats, Lying, Manipulation in Missing New Canaan Woman’s Divorce Case

Last edited:
@Mrs M you posted the pictures originally - I don't recall if they were her house or the neighbor's - how can we be sure because if they were the neighbor's house- surely they have received that video if there was any? I wish we could find out for sure if the NC home had operational security cameras.
All you have to do is search 69 Welles Ln on Google Maps street view. That’s where @MrsM said she got the images from. She also said there was no way of knowing if the cameras were operational at the time or what exactly was in their view. The google images say 2019. If this is accurate, I’m assuming they were taken in January because across the street there are Christmas decorations.

Did you see the blog entry talking about sleeping with her baby where the last sentence is “But I fear I may be in a body bag by then.”?

As a formerly sleep deprived mom I can understand feeling that way, but it’s an interesting word choice. More common to say “I’ll be dead by then or I’ll be old by then.” Body bag seems weirdly specific! IMO

More Sleep, No More
What an odd choice of words to end a blog about sleeping with a baby. Thanks for sharing.

What condition? He's never sounded like that before. IMO, he was unprepared and he tried to compensate with bluster.

I don't know that he has a condition. But if his voice was shaking it's due to that not a lack of preparation or nerves.

This dude doesn't have nerves. And he doesn't go into court unprepared. His "opening statement" was well planned, laser sharp and focused. He knew exactly what he was doing and did it very well.

Last edited:
Something caused the custody judge to change her previous ruling......wonder what it was? FD still had his side piece living with him.....still had her daughter there, also. And, yet, she lifted the restrictions.....not completely.....but, modified them.
There has been alot of conjecture about this particular issue but we aren't allowed under the thread TOS to discuss Family Court in general terms I believe.

So, if you read the Family Court ruling where the now infamous Judge Heller made a general statement I believe about how children are best served or well served by spending time with both parents. IMO this was a 'pie in the sky' perfect world kind of statement that is hard to refute in theory EXCEPT when you are dealing with a person like FD. JMO but it seemed like Judge Heller was chosing to forget or perhaps putting aside that she had previously called FD a 'liar' and reprimanded him for prior infractions etc. when she made this statement and then ruled as she did. I think this is the most generous and possibly most fair statement I can make about Judge Heller's decision given the TOS issues. Its also possible Judge Heller simply made an error in judgement on this ruling which she regrets?! IDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj