GUILTY AK - Cynthia Hoffman, 19, found deceased, Anchorage, 2 Jun 2019 *mentality of a 12 year old* *arrest*

OMG I’m just... I can’t...
I can’t even quote parts of this article. What in the world is going on I’m so sick.
So focking happy these people were discovered earlier rather than later on life after a longer list of victims (there would have been lots!) So sad that Cece’s life had to be taken for this garbage to all come to light. Universe bless her soul and the sad heavy hearts of her loved ones.

jfc. I instinctively threw my phone across the room when I started reading the details. I burst into tears and will not read the rest of it. It hurts my heart to know people are so vile and disgusting. Sometimes, I wish we could revert back to the days of hangings. These people serve no real purpose anymore but evil. It’d be nice to get rid of them. I hate feeling that way, but I’ve never read anything like what I just did. Disgusting. jmo

They keep digging up more and more on these buffoons... I guess this could be considered the "motive" for the murderers. Send him pics? This guy deserves prison and what is going to happen to him while he is there.

Authorities charge that an Indiana man implicated in the murder of an Alaska teenager had promised millions of dollars to the teens who killed her in exchange for images of the killing, the Anchorage Daily News reports .

The newspaper on Saturday cited court documents saying that investigators believe Darin Schilmiller of New Salisbury, Indiana, posed as a millionaire named “Tyler” online and offered 18-year-old Denali Brehmer $9 million or more to “rape and murder someone in Alaska.”

Brehmer is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Cynthia “CeeCee” Hoffman.

Authorities: Man offered money to ‘rape and murder’ Alaskan

They keep digging up more and more on these buffoons... I guess this could be considered the "motive" for the murderers. Send him pics? This guy deserves prison and what is going to happen to him while he is there.

Authorities charge that an Indiana man implicated in the murder of an Alaska teenager had promised millions of dollars to the teens who killed her in exchange for images of the killing, the Anchorage Daily News reports .

The newspaper on Saturday cited court documents saying that investigators believe Darin Schilmiller of New Salisbury, Indiana, posed as a millionaire named “Tyler” online and offered 18-year-old Denali Brehmer $9 million or more to “rape and murder someone in Alaska.”

Brehmer is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Cynthia “CeeCee” Hoffman.

Jesus, really? They fell for the old "You too can make millions filming rape and murder" ruse? Where were their parents? Lesson number one, if it sounds too good to be true, call the cops.

So I really don't give a rat's behind if they had a "traumatic childhood".
So did others, and they haven't murdered anyone !!

Disgusting, vicious monsters. None of them deserve to be kept alive at taxpayer expense.

Rest in gentle peace, Cece !

It is amazing how so many sociopaths can find each other in the world. I am sorry if someone did have a traumatic childhood, but to do this? Nahhhh, I cannot say that I buy what they are selling here.

Despite frank talk about their childhood, it doesn't sound to me as though the sisters are trying to sell that as a 'reason' so much as the writer/newspaper.

Last paragraph from the linked article: "The two sisters also said they have no plans on reaching out to her. Denali’s next court date is this Thursday. They say Denali’s adoptive family gave her opportunities to break the cycle."

Oh no!:(

Anchorage, AK--19-year-old, Cynthia Hoffman, who was reported missing on Monday, has been found dead.

A friend of Hoffman told her family that she was last seen by a friend at Polar Bear Park around 4 p.m. on Sunday. An investigation revealed that this was a lie.

Turns out, Cynthia went with that friend and 16-year-old Kayden McIntosh to Thunderbird Falls. Hoffman was then bound with duct tape, shot in the back of the head by McIntosh and pushed into the river.

The female involved was questioned and released, and McIntosh was taken to jail for 1st Degree Murder and Evidence Tampering.

19-Year-Old Reported Missing, Found Dead

Well, just dammit.
What one won't do, two or more will... They certainly had a full day, didn't they?
WHY?? Yeah, the money. What bravery! A trusting very young girl possibly thought she was with some new friends. And then Bam! She is gone.
It just gets worse nearly every day.
We say, "this is the worst," and maybe it is for a week or a month or a year.
Sick and cruel. Just throwing her away like a used hamburger wrapper. Gone forever. Ripping her family apart.

Rest is peace, Cynthia. Prayers and positive thoughts for her devastated family.
May justice be done for all.

Unbelievable and yet it's true.

What is happening in our world when this kind of thing becomes commonplace?

Sick, twisted, EVIL.

RIP Cynthia.

jfc. I instinctively threw my phone across the room when I started reading the details. I burst into tears and will not read the rest of it. It hurts my heart to know people are so vile and disgusting. Sometimes, I wish we could revert back to the days of hangings. These people serve no real purpose anymore but evil. It’d be nice to get rid of them. I hate feeling that way, but I’ve never read anything like what I just did. Disgusting. jmo
Same here -- I think we are all appalled and disgusted -- this crime is way up there on the cruelty and inhuman scale.
I can't imagine, when and if this goes to trial, what a juror would think about this atrocity. No defense attorney in the world could make this sound like less than it is... Not a single one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back