Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he possibly had Friday night to do something with body??

I keep thinking he did something with the body during the day, but dumping in The Pond during the day would be too risky, imo.

Jennifer, where are you?

jmo
Actually, under cover of darkness makes more sense, especially if he had heard that JD was reported missing right away.

He couldn't have rented one of those self storage places in advance, could he ? I remember a murder case where the victim was found in a freezer in one of those. Can you rent those places under a fake name? He could have transported her there with the altered plates.
Though he'd have to continue to pay the rent right? If not the contents would eventually go to auction (can you imagine?)

Just a thought, with an overactive imagination.

Please let JD be found, for the sake of her loved ones, and to send this to prison for life.

Actually, under cover of darkness makes more sense, especially if he had heard that JD was reported missing right away.
Disposing the body at night blows my theory, however. I've been thinking that FD expected the nanny to call HIM when JD was missing - I suspected his plan was to then go collect the children Friday night. I've been thinking he kept his cellphone with him all afternoon and evening because he was expecting that phone call.

But if he disposed of the body after dark, that blows my theory that he expected to have the kids Friday night.

jmo

Oh so true!
Thanks for posting!

When my sister first saw photos of my ex, taken before I married him, she told me he looked very shady and said I should think twice before marrying him!

After several of her derogatory remarks about him, I stopped communicating with her altogether for about a yr! She was in TX and we were in CT.

After we were married & my sister first met my ex, she told me several times that he looked & acted like a sociopath and he kept looking at her creepily! As if he knew that she knew that he wasn’t what I thought he was... the charming, charismatic guy I married!

She said she hoped I had a pre-nup, that I must get my own secret savings account... just in case!

I told her that she was wrong about him and not to worry, that he would never ever do anything to hurt me physically, mentally, or financially.

To this day, I wondered how she knew and how I didn’t see what she saw!!

Plus... I’m a psych nurse who worked with sociopaths at the time and after all the abuse (subtle & not-so subtle) during my marriage and after my long, drawn-out divorce, I spent a long time scolding myself...
I should’ve known better;
I should’ve been able to see his true colors!
I think you probably did see. You just weren’t ready, for whatever reason, to acknowledge it to the point of doing something about it. I speak from my own experience with one. All that matters is the end result ... getting away safely.

Perhaps JD was kept at the Sturbridge house in NC overnight and then picked up and moved? Whoever took her would only have had a short drive from Welles/JD residence. This might give some room to gauge the response to the initial missing report too and see what LE was doing at the JD residence and then operate under the cover of darkness to dispose of the body perhaps?

The time window on the missing date was very limited and perhaps it wasn't known when the housekeeper would show up? It seems like it might make sense to grab JD and take her someplace else in order to be able to operate under the cover of darkness. MOO as I'm trying to puzzle out possibilities....

JD is a writer. We all here at WS contribute in writing, and most likely are members of other forums as well. We like to communicate this way.

JD has been described as soft spoken and I’m pretty sure she preferred to communicate in writing as well. It’s easier with so many children around.

What puzzles me is her blog ended in 2013. Where has she contributed since? It’s like her online footprint disappeared.

Has anyone found anything written by her since?

Disposing the body at night blows my theory, however. I've been thinking that FD expected the nanny to call HIM when JD was missing - I suspected his plan was to then go collect the children Friday night. I've been thinking he kept his cellphone with him all afternoon and evening because he was expecting that phone call.

But if he disposed of the body after dark, that blows my theory that he expected to have the kids Friday night.

jmo
I thought he was due to collect the children on Saturday? Are you saying that he expected to get the nanny call when the nanny realized that JD was noplace to be found?

JD is a writer. We all here at WS contribute in writing, and most likely are members of other forums as well. We like to communicate this way.

JD has been described as soft spoken and I’m pretty sure she preferred to communicate in writing as well. It’s easier with so many children around.

What puzzles me is her blog ended in 2013. Where has she contributed since? It’s like her online footprint disappeared.

I've read that she was working on a novel. jmo

I thought he was due to collect the children on Saturday? Are you saying that he expected to get the nanny call when the nanny realized that JD was noplace to be found?
I think the nanny had to be aware of the supervised visitation arrangement / what is troubling me is why allow him on the property that wed before she disappeared ? From the hearing video and tweets we know he was on her property on a day that was not part of the court visitation schedule - why? I don’t know but it seems important IMO

That's what I've been thinking - that he thought the nanny would contact him when JD wasn't where she was supposed to be on Friday and when the nanny couldn't reach JD. Then, FD would go get the kids. That is pure speculation on my part, not fact. Working theory (that has holes in it!).

jmo

That's what I've been thinking - that he thought the nanny would contact him when JD wasn't where she was supposed to be on Friday and when the nanny couldn't reach JD. Then, FD would go get the kids. That is pure speculation on my part, not fact. Working theory (that has holes in it!).

jmo
Got it. Agree. This theory could also account for the phones (MT/FD) being on and able to be tracked in the afternoon so easily by LE.

Piece by Piece by Piece it will come together at some point I'm sure!

No. I have searched. Wonder if she wrote under a different name? I also suspect though that as primary caregiver she had her hands full so maybe she was taking a break from writing or just was working on a book in free moments here and there. MOO

Got it. Agree. This theory could also account for the phones (MT/FD) being on and able to be tracked in the afternoon so easily by LE.

Piece by Piece by Piece it will come together at some point I'm sure!
Can’t phones be forwarded aka to burner phones. How does that look on a cell phone bill? Thinking that the real phones stayed put while possibly calls being forwarded to the burners (in case the nanny called). Just trying to think outside the box.

Selections from the Hartford Courant article about search of Avon pond today
State police search water skiing pond in Avon that Fotis Dulos frequented as search for Jennifer Farber Dulos enters 19th day

"State police dog teams and divers began inspecting the water skiing lake in Avon Wednesday where Fotis Dulos brought his children to train as the search for his missing wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos, entered its 19th day".

"At least two troopers with dogs were searching the woods behind the pond located off of Old Farms Road in Avon and police officials said a dive team was also dispatched to the roughly quarter-mile long body of water. Sources said police were planning to do some sort of sonar scanning of the pond. They also used divers Wednesday afternoon to search the lake".

Farber Dulos has been missing since May 24 and police have focused their most recent search efforts on a trash-to-energy plant in Hartford and properties that Fotis Dulos owns in the Farmington area. Police said they remained at the trash-to-energy plant on Wednesday.

Along with searching, they have been pushing the public for help, amassing more than 475 tips from across the globe on Farber Dulos’ location.

<modsnip: snipped to comply with 10% copyright rule>

When Farber Dulos moved the children to New Canaan after filing for divorce in July 2017 she enrolled one of her sons in an ice hockey program, which Dulos complained about in court documents, claiming the son was miserable having “pucks shot at him all day.”

When Dulos had the GPS device affixed to his ankle Tuesday in Stamford, he was not provided with a recharger.

The error was discovered late Tuesday, but rather than have Dulos return to Stamford, he was directed to visit a probation department office on Wawarme Avenue in Hartford to obtain a charger, officials said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can’t phones be forwarded aka to burner phones. How does that look on a cell phone bill? Thinking that the real phones stayed put while possibly calls being forwarded to the burners (in case the nanny called). Just trying to think outside the box.
I'm with you! I think forwarded calls would still be logged into the account they were made to. I don't doubt the use of burner phones.

I also wonder if FD got a burner after his iPhone was taken by NCPD or did he go out and get a new phone? Ditto on MT phone although I have to say that LE seemed to move much more slowly with her phone and I don't understand why this was the case?

Does anyone know where the FBI is these days on encrypted communication apps? There are a bunch of these apps out and available so wonder if perhaps they were used as well and that is what is slowing down this process of further charges being filed. MOO

I think the nanny had to be aware of the supervised visitation arrangement / what is troubling me is why allow him on the property that wed before she disappeared ? From the hearing video and tweets we know he was on her property on a day that was not part of the court visitation schedule - why? I don’t know but it seems important IMO
IMO, Possibly end of year celebration related to sports or school awards. This revelation of FD being at JDs home on the Wednesday before her disappearance makes me suspect this is how he obtained all of the inside info he needed including JDs schedule, etc to solidify his plan.

I'm with you! I think forwarded calls would still be logged into the account they were made to. I don't doubt the use of burner phones.

I also wonder if FD got a burner after his iPhone was taken by NCPD or did he go out and get a new phone? Ditto on MT phone although I have to say that LE seemed to move much more slowly with her phone and I don't understand why this was the case?

Does anyone know where the FBI is these days on encrypted communication apps? There are a bunch of these apps out and available so wonder if perhaps they were used as well and that is what is slowing down this process of further charges being filed. MOO
There is a text messaging app I think , that can’t be traced. Forget the name of it. Burner phones, the more I think of it, has got to be the way they communicated with each other IMO. Even if, per se, FD left his phone home, his girlfriend accomplice, would have been able to contact him via burner phone should his real phone ring.

IMO, Possibly end of year celebration related to sports or school awards. This revelation of FD being at JDs home on the Wednesday before her disappearance makes me suspect this is how he obtained all of the inside info he needed including JDs schedule, etc to solidify his plan.
Its also graduation season so perhaps a celebration for a child 'moving up' from lower school to middle school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie