ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the impression from Penner's statement that Marshburn (and the dogs) narrowed the search area. Would love to know what was found, or not!!

Penner tells EastIdahoNews.com he has been working with Marshburn and appreciates his contributions to the case. “I can tell you we have focused and will be focused on an area of interest for the next few weeks,” Penner says. “I can confirm no new evidence has been collected at this time, and we continue to investigate this case.” Penner did not elaborate on where that area is, though he did say he was there when he spoke to EastIdahoNews.com on Wednesday afternoon.

My opinion only...I have thought that perhaps DeOrr wasn't being watched carefully and he wandered away, got lost, and died. He may have drowned. Drowning is a leading cause of accidental death in kids under 5. I know the drowning theory has been ignored because of the ashes of a loved one that were dumped and threw off the scent dogs but I still think it's likely. I have faith in David Marshburn and feel he really cares about missing people. The drama surrounding this case is high but none of that matters compared to finding DeOrr. If anyone can succeed in doing that, I think it's David.

I would advise seeing the last live podcast on the behind scenes of David Marshburn with Search For Me Foundation and examples of how Klein misled the public on the DeOrr case. Facebook page - Backroad Case Notes. David recently found Andrew Thomas Browne who had been missing 4 years, Baby Lucas, Kelly Bordeaux, and some others.

I would advise seeing the last live podcast on the behind scenes of David Marshburn with Search For Me Foundation and examples of how Klein misled the public on the DeOrr case. Facebook page - Backroad Case Notes. David recently found Andrew Thomas Browne who had been missing 4 years, Baby Lucas, Kelly Bordeaux, and some others.

Which episode talks about the DeOrr case? Most of them I see are titled "Cole Thomas case": Backroad Case Notes - Search For Me Foundation

(BTW, thank you for mentioning the podcast as I have followed the Cole Thomas case but didn't know Marshburn was doing podcasts now. I'll be sure to listen these when I have time.)

@Gardener1850 if you go to the Backroad Case Notes Facebook page, there are 2 videos. One is titled "Live about Deorr Kunz Case" from June 7 and one is titled "Cease and Desist" from June 9th. These are about DeOrr's case.

Thanks. I can't seem to find that page (I don't have a fb). Perhaps it's a closed group? Oh well, perhaps they will upload to their podcast page later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle