Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case
snipped

Meanwhile, the FBI was spotted at Russell Speeder’s Car Opens a New Window. Wash in Avon Thursday to inquire about a “strong vehicle of interest; the primary vehicle of interest,” according to the source.
yes- it was approved (thanks for the search tip - you'd think I would know that by now)
Wow! Good info. Think Russell Speeder (its a chain that has locations in Fairfield County too) has cameras too but not sure about that location. Can anyone pull that location up on google and see if there is any info? Russell Speeders Car Wash - Home

Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case
snipped

Meanwhile, the FBI was spotted at Russell Speeder’s Car Opens a New Window. Wash in Avon Thursday to inquire about a “strong vehicle of interest; the primary vehicle of interest,” according to the source.
yes- it was approved (thanks for the search tip - you'd think I would know that by now)
I guess we know now what type of vehicle the employee drives.

Also, this car wash is just 2.2 miles / 6 minutes from the Avon pond.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    61.8 KB · Views: 45
More timeline ponders from me:

8-12: FD arrives in employee truck in New Canaan. FD arrives at JD home. JD is murdered, crime scene is sloppily cleaned, her Chevy Suburban is abandoned. Bags of clean up materials. Does FD dispose of her body at 61 Sturbridge Rd property in New Canaan or close by her house? Or does he take her body with him back to Farmington? I think he took it back to Farmington with the bags of clean up and blood. Jmo.

12-housekeeper arrives. We don’t know if she cleaned or simply left as no one was there. Did she have a key? She clearly didn’t go in garage or would have seen blood stains.

1:37- FD phone at 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington. Doesn’t mean he is with said phone.

We now have a three hour gap. Very close to Avon Pond. Ten minute drive. Jennifer is disposed of or dismembered during this time? When does the employee come back with FD truck? I am guessing its after 4:17

4:17-FD phone back at 4 Jefferson Crossing Rd. Is this when employee and FD exchange vehicles? At this residence? We know have approximately three hour time gap.

7:00-JD reported missing to NC Pd by two friends. Shortly thereafter NC PD are somehow let in by the nanny either giving them garage passcode by phone or she was physically there to do so. See blood. Her suburban is found very shortly thereafter abandoned near Waveny Park.

7:10-FD and MT pop up on CCTV in Hartford in the Raptor. Not a similar Raptor. the same Raptor.
Did LE reach out to FD by phone during this time regarding Jennifer?

7:43- Silver Alert is issued for JD.

8:10- FD exits Ford Raptor on camera at 4 Jefferson Crossing and checks mail. Did police contact him about Jennifer missing then?
We now have a 9 hour time gap.

May 25
5 am- loud noise heard by neighbors with much loud banging causing neighbor’s dog to bark. Noise emanating from Fore Group property 61 Sturbridge Road in New Canaan. It’s entirely possible that this banging means nothing at all. Or could it be FD?

Sometime during normal business hours 8-5pm FD meets with investigators at his former attorneys office and turns over his iPhone X.

At some point LE put a tail on him and I guess it was done that same day. The 25th.

It’s entirely possible for FD to have committed this crime. I still think MT helped with phones or something whether she knew what she was doing or not and why. I don’t think it’s necessary that a third party is involved but not saying there couldn’t be one.

Just saying it’s possible FD could have done this alone

Don't disagree but I wonder who this pool would hate more? Would they hate the person that was born to money and never had to work or the guy that grew up with little and married it and wanted to live the life of leisure. Lots of resentment in both scenarios that Pattis would not doubt greatly enjoy pandering to IMO.

Do we know for sure whether FD grew up with little money?
Wondering because unsure how many impoverished natives of Turkey vanity summer at Harvard while attending high school in Athens, Greece, perfect waterskiing, later landing as an undergraduate in the Ivy League.
No disrespect intended.
Just want to say if Greece is known for anything, it’s classical mythology.

In a radio interview Thursday morning with Chaz and AJ on 99.1 WPLR, Pattis said that Fotis Dulos "did not cause his wife to disappear or cause her harm," but also said that he believes Jennifer Dulos may have been the victim of foul play. Listen to the interview below.

But Troconis has been ruled out as a participant in any foul play that may have taken place in New Canaan, according to Pattis, in part because of the polygraph she passed. She has also provided an alibi that has "satisfied police."

[...]

Pattis has private investigators working on the case, he said, and his law firm and Fotis Dulos are establishing his alibi for the morning of the 24th. Previously, Pattis said Troconis and her attorney, Andrew Bowman, have not spoken to him or Fotis Dulos.

Fotis Dulos' Attorney Says Girlfriend Passed Polygraph Test

Audio with Norm Pattis on Radio also at link above.

I thought police "knew" that MT wasn't in NC that day. If she wasn't there, why would she need to be with him in Hartford in the evening?
I'm not believing anything unless it comes from LE. Reminds me of the Chief in JC? don't believe it unless you hear it from me IIRC - or I could be mixing them up. JMO

I hear you on the Hartford dump being 'insulting' but I'm not sure that them going to Hartford was thought of in the way you might be thinking of it. The trip to Hartford might have been necessitated by the fact that their local transfer station was closed and Hartford offered daily pickup. Just a theory on my part but I don't think FD/MT had many trash disposal options at the time of day that they made their trip down Albany.

Most towns (other than large ones) in CT don't have organized town wide trash removal. People arrange for their own trash removal and so garbage trucks are usually around most mornings on their route for customer pick ups. NC people either take their trash to Transfer Station of have private company come and do removal. Farmington looks like it has some organized system of trash removal (link below).

So, if you were in Farmington and needed to get rid of trash you would have to either put it into your own trash and wait for pickup (not a good option for FD IMO!) or perhaps take it to the town transfer station (most towns have place where garbage and recycling can be taken - NC has a very comprehensive garbage/recycling setup http://www.newcanaan.info/content/9490/293/319/873/default.aspxand here is info for Farmington Trash and Recycling | Town of Farmington, CT).

It also appears that Farmington has some kind of organized pickup system (anyone local to explain?) http://www.farmington-ct.org/home/showdocument?id=15491

Hope this helps explain why Hartford might have been only option based on the time of day.
I hear you on the Hartford dump being 'insulting' but I'm not sure that them going to Hartford was thought of in the way you might be thinking of it. The trip to Hartford might have been necessitated by the fact that their local transfer station was closed and Hartford offered daily pickup. Just a theory on my part but I don't think FD/MT had many trash disposal options at the time of day that they made their trip down Albany.

Most towns (other than large ones) in CT don't have organized town wide trash removal. People arrange for their own trash removal and so garbage trucks are usually around most mornings on their route for customer pick ups. NC people either take their trash to Transfer Station of have private company come and do removal. Farmington looks like it has some organized system of trash removal (link below).

So, if you were in Farmington and needed to get rid of trash you would have to either put it into your own trash and wait for pickup (not a good option for FD IMO!) or perhaps take it to the town transfer station (most towns have place where garbage and recycling can be taken - NC has a very comprehensive garbage/recycling setup http://www.newcanaan.info/content/9490/293/319/873/default.aspxand here is info for Farmington Trash and Recycling | Town of Farmington, CT).

It also appears that Farmington has some kind of organized pickup system (anyone local to explain?) http://www.farmington-ct.org/home/showdocument?id=15491

Hope this helps explain why Hartford might have been only option based on the time of day.
I agree Hartford was his only option. More populated, more trash cans.People in Farmington and Avon would notice if someone was dumping something in their trash. Too risky.

This is such a good post and aptly describes the state.
In response to your early post where Pattis stated MT passed a poly, it also said that she told LE she didn't know what was in the bags. That puts her in the truck. Pattis then goes on to say he DOESN"T know if FD was in the truck. He hasn't seen the videos. How can he have it both ways?
My take is he was shooting from the hip (which he usually doesn't do IMO) or trying to cause confusion (which is a typical tactic of his IMO). Frankly I wish the judge had gagged the atty's in this case as if one of these crazy Pattis comments makes it into the press and is repeated as 'fact' when its not and that makes it to a potential juror then there will be a price to pay down the line IMO with the jury pool. Wonder if Pattis is trying to poison the pool with all of these comments? Wouldn't be the first time someone has tried to do this and CT is a small state where is just might work IMO. Hope its not the case and REALLY HOPE THE JUDGES ARE WATCHING THIS!

Wow! Good info. Think Russell Speeder (its a chain that has locations in Fairfield County too) has cameras too but not sure about that location. Can anyone pull that location up on google and see if there is any info? Russell Speeders Car Wash - Home
There is a Russell Speeder on Main Avenue in Norwalk, which would plant him less than a mile from I-95 or the Merritt Parkway (the main thoroughfares Farmington-bound).

Do we know when the bloody trash exchange took place with the
2 trucks? If this stuff was collected in employee's truck, when was
it thrown in FD's truck?
Did the employee's truck need cleaning before it was returned? Maybe the bags were dropped off at one of FD's homes and loaded on his own truck after the exchange, without the employee noticing anything.

Norm Pattis, the high-profile and controversial attorney hired last week to represent Fotis Dulos, told a Connecticut radio station on Thursday that Troconis has passed a polygraph and has an alibi the day Jennifer Dulos went missing.

“My understanding is the result of her speaking to the police has ruled her out as a participant in any foul play in New Canaan,” Pattis told WPLR’s Chaz and AJ. “And my understanding is she’s taken a polygraph exam on the question of whether she had any knowledge of any foul play or disposal of evidence, and she’s satisfied police in that polygraph exam and she provided an alibi.”

Pattis said Troconis’ cooperation has helped Fotis Dulos.

“I think she’s not given them anything of value,” he said. “What she’s given us is tremendous things of value and that is she wasn’t aware of any foul play.”

A message seeking comment was left with Troconis’ lawyer Thursday.

Since Fotis Dulos has been released on bail and is back home, the media has been clamoring this week to cover his every move — from the grocery store, to a morning jog and a visit to a Hartford probation office.
Fotis Dulos’ truck in New Canaan day Jennifer Dulos went missing — but he wasn’t driving

ETA: Hmmm.... Sounds like Pattis statement to radio station is more PR/Spin than definitive evidence. MOO
Agree and confusing the public and tainting the pool. Wish the Judge would gag all comments PRONTO!

8-12: FD arrives in employee truck in New Canaan. FD arrives at JD home. JD is murdered, crime scene is sloppily cleaned, her Chevy Suburban is abandoned. Bags of clean up materials. Does FD dispose of her body at 61 Sturbridge Rd property in New Canaan or close by her house? Or does he take her body with him back to Farmington? I think he took it back to Farmington with the bags of clean up and blood. Jmo.

12-housekeeper arrives. We don’t know if she cleaned or simply left as no one was there. Did she have a key? She clearly didn’t go in garage or would have seen blood stains.

1:37- FD phone at 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington. Doesn’t mean he is with said phone.

We now have a three hour gap. Very close to Avon Pond. Ten minute drive. Jennifer is disposed of or dismembered during this time? When does the employee come back with FD truck? I am guessing its after 4:17

4:17-FD phone back at 4 Jefferson Crossing Rd. Is this when employee and FD exchange vehicles? At this residence? We know have approximately three hour time gap.

7:00-JD reported missing to NC Pd by two friends. Shortly thereafter NC PD are somehow let in by the nanny either giving them garage passcode by phone or she was physically there to do so. See blood. Her suburban is found very shortly thereafter abandoned near Waveny Park.

7:10-FD and MT pop up on CCTV in Hartford in the Raptor. Not a similar Raptor. the same Raptor.

8:10- FD exits Ford Raptor on camera at 4 Jefferson Crossing and checks mail. Did police contact him about Jennifer missing then?

May 25
5 am- loud noise heard by neighbors with much loud banging causing neighbor’s dog to bark. Noise emanating from Fore Group property 61 Sturbridge Road in New Canaan. It’s entirely possible that this banging means nothing at all. Or could it be FD?

Sometime during normal business hours 8-5pm FD meets with investigators at his former attorneys office and turns over his iPhone X.

At some point LE put a tail on him and I guess it was done that same day. The 25th.

It’s entirely possible for FD to have committed this crime. I still think MT helped with phones or something whether she knew what she was doing or not and why. I don’t think it’s necessary that a third party is involved but not saying there couldn’t be one.

Cleaning service usually have set schedule for clients, as they have other clients to service. FD knew the schedule.

May 25

Its quite interesting that you might have found the same '3 hr gap' that Pattis is chattering about where he cannot account for his client. Curious.

Did the employee's truck need cleaning before it was returned? Maybe the bags were dropped off at one of FD's homes and loaded on his own truck after the exchange, without the employee noticing anything.
I'm thinking the body was transported in the employee's truck. Bags too. Both the body and the bags dropped off, like you suggest, and a nearby property before FD heads to the car wash and then Farmington makes a lot of sense.

So, did he go back in his own truck to pick up the bags (and possibly the body)???

You'd think the employee would notice if his truck had been cleaned. Wonder if FD said anything to him about that?

Timeline is starting to fill in.

jmopinion

You are absolutely correct about this Wilton/So. Norwalk reservoir and there was another case in the 7os I believe when another female was found at the reservoir as well.

For those not from the area here is a link to this beautiful area which is not open to the public BTW. There is street access to the property from Belden Hill Rd I believe and the Water Company employees park their trucks in a small fenced in area just a short distance off the street.

Google Maps
I thi
You are absolutely correct about this Wilton/So. Norwalk reservoir and there was another case in the 7os I believe when another female was found at the reservoir as well.

For those not from the area here is a link to this beautiful area which is not open to the public BTW. There is street access to the property from Belden Hill Rd I believe and the Water Company employees park their trucks in a small fenced in area just a short distance off the street.

Google Maps

It’s not too far from Pound Ridge .

I'm thinking the body was transported in the employee's truck. Bags too. Both the body and the bags dropped off, like you suggest, and a nearby property before FD heads to the car wash and then Farmington makes a lot of sense.

So, did he go back in his own truck to pick up the bags (and possibly the body)???

You'd think the employee would notice if his truck had been cleaned. Wonder if FD said anything to him about that?

Timeline is starting to fill in.

jmopinion
Interested to see if either employee or FD kept track of mileage for either of the trucks. Fine point but supposed to be tracked for tax purposes. Also wonder if employee recalls what the mileage on his truck was when he 'left it' with FD vs. when he picked it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2