CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*

Dennis House on Twitter

NEXT: Word that a person connected to Fotis Dulos has hired a criminal defense attorney. The story and new details on the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos tonight at 5 on your evening news on Channel 3 @WFSBnews

Person who worked for Fotis Dulos’ company being questioned by police
Snipped
Pattis told FOX61 his client was at the house two days before Jennifer disappeared, playing basketball with his children, but did not go inside the house. He went on and said the DNA found inside the house could very well be what is called “transfer DNA” which means Dulos may have had contact with people who then touched the sink.

WS has a live person on the ground at the new search today - media is just arriving
@happyperson
Oh wow just got closer and saw they launched a boat

Attached Files:

@happyperson live on the ground this morning - new search site

'I should have upgraded my phone to a better camera!! So basically where police blocked it all off no one can see the large part of the pond. Pretty stagnant right now as far as what I can see. No less police, but like I said maybe about 15 vehicles including the one that looks like the evidence ambulance truck and at least 2 of those black trucks. Here’s the fox camera guy for verification lol"

Attached Files:

WS has a live person on the ground at the new search today - media is just arriving
@happyperson
Oh wow just got closer and saw they launched a boat

Terrific!
Attached Files:

Live on the ground - @happyperson
I’m not sure there are dogs, I saw them searching small area of woods when I got here. As far as I can tell all the vehicles are surrounding the pond. A couple more police cars came up. I asked the camera guy if they are sending a reporter, he said they sent her back down the station, I guess they can’t be covering it 24/7 like us if it’s ongoing for weeks and weeks. He’s sending feeds so it will be up eventually. Talked to police, sent in the state police dive team.

Attached Files:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288