Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gross but honest question. Scroll and roll if needed.

Do body parts surface like an intact body does or would they remain submerged?

Depends on how they are placed in water; remember Lacy Peterson? He attached cement weights to her extremities, I think, and when her body began to decompose, it separated and the parts which were not attached to the weights surfaced. You’re right-this is kind of gross!

All I’ve read about this case as it pertains to a passenger is that someone matching MTs description with matching MT cell ohone records was observed as a passenger during the trashbin dump in Hartford and was observed opening the door and leaning out to drop an item or pick up an item many of us thought was her discarded cigarette. But according to, FD’s attorney, Pattis, the passenger in question abhors smoking.

This gal in the thumbnail doesn’t like smoking.

Wait. The video of that has been released?

One thing about that dark, murky water even if it is only 8 feet is that if she is in a dark canvas bag that is weighted, she won't be seen from the surface and could be submerged in the muck itself. I am sure the bottom of that pond is not sandy. It also may be thick with vegetation since it is so shallow.

One thing about that dark, murky water even if it is only 8 feet is that if she is in a dark canvas bag that is weighted, she won't be seen from the surface and could be submerged in the muck itself. I am sure the bottom of that pond is not sandy. It also may be thick with vegetation since it is so shallow.
It's definitely full of fish. Popular fishing spot from what I understand.

Well if a body is enclosed inside of a container and the container is weighted down sufficiently, although the body will naturally decompose, but nothing should float up to the top of the water. But if the body is simply weighted down, in time, through decomposition and aquatic life activity, parts can and will eventually float to the top.
I’m sorry for being so graphic.

Can someone catch me up on this: how did LE learn about the Fore Group employee leaving his vehicle and using a company vehicle instead? And how did LE learn about the car wash? TIA.
Could it be that FD's vehicle was spotted in NC, but he wasn't driving it? I think that was reported in the media. The car wash was probably a different lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong