Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO: My gut feeling is that FD killed JD that morning, hid her body for the day at or near the house he owned / was building in NC, went back late that night and finished building a container (a heavy metal or concrete box or cask), put her body in it, sealed it (which caused the banging that was heard) and sunk it in a large, remote body of water somewhat nearby very early that next morning (so fewer people would observe him so early in the am, no cadaver dogs could sniff it out, and LE would never find it unless they searched the very bottoms of several dozen nearby water bodies completely).

I've been thinking this (in horror) since hearing about the loud metallic banging at 5 am the neighbors heard and set dogs off barking early the next morning after she disappeared, coming from the house he owns in NC.

I wouldn't put it past FD to have built that house in NC to begin with to have closer access to his estranged wife's home & kids, so (on the sly, since it's not occupied or sold yet and offers privacy) he could have an excuse to also be in NC casually and/or use it as a base of operations for whatever skulduggery he was up to.

Soooooo hopeful LE is about to find some substantial evidence leading them to JD and FD will be arrested for her murder.

<edited by me to correct an error and for brevity>

Last edited:
Since he hired a lawyer, I’m wondering if he was involved with this now
I've read he is treated as a witness and IMO smart to have a lawyer - this is a murder case I'd want someone advising me for sure. They took his phone, computer and vehicle - media link is upthread. I think things came together this week and this is why they are searching this morning. all JMO

I've read he is treated as a witness and IMO smart to have a lawyer - this is a murder case I'd want someone advising me for sure. They took his phone, computer and vehicle - media link is upthread. I think things came together this week and this is why they are searching this morning. all JMO
I like your opinion and hope you are correct.

The employee? If so, no, MSM says he is being treated as a witness, NOT a suspect.

And I am not surprised that he got an attorney, just so that FD cannot steer the investigation in the employee’s direction. This is outrageous, that he put that person in that position, but I guess that’s what a sociopath does.

MT and MT attorney likely don’t even know she passed the poly

NP is blowing smoke and sadly it’s working

Just look on here, the theories are already starting to become more complicated

Yes. Absolutely. Just remember attorneys like Geragos who make up wild stories and lie to the public. Anyone remember the promise to present evidence that Laci Peterson had been taken by a Satan worshipping gang in a van? He arrogantly and confidently spewed that out (not gauging that by then, the Satanic Panic had died down and proven to be a bunch of nonsense), but on "opening day", he didn't bring it up once, nor at any point in the trial.

Not one thing a defense attorney states to the public should be counted on as factual. Some
May be but much will not be. Especially when they're known blowhards.

But like you said, it's working.

Oh my. This just reminded me that the questionable forensics guy from that case came to a local university for an "educational" presentation and showed pix of Laci and Connor's remains. Later wished I had not attended that. Can't unsee things.

Yes, I remember not knowing how Connor was found...then finding out how..and yes...I try not to look at these things, and I had completely forgotten that SP had weighed down Laci's extremities..and uh..you know..these killers are so depraved, its hard to wrap your mind around..

Ah ha ha! He actually DOES have one!! Of course he does. A super pretentious and uncessarily expensive bike to go with a super pretentious creep.
Hey now.....I have a Peloton bike :p

ETA: Is it actually his and not his side chick's bike? I would love to know his profile name to see how often he uses it or if he has a regular ride schedule.

Last edited:
MOO: My gut feeling is that FD killed JD that morning, hid her body for the day at or near the house he owned / was building in NC, went back late that night and finished building a container (a heavy metal or concrete box or cask), put her body in it, sealed it (which caused the banging that was heard) and sunk it in a large, remote body of water somewhat nearby very early that next morning (so fewer people would observe him so early in the am, no cadaver dogs could sniff it out, and LE would never find it unless they searched the very bottoms of several dozen nearby water bodies completely).

I've been thinking this (in horror) since hearing about the loud metallic banging at 5 am the neighbors heard and set dogs off barking early the next morning after she disappeared, coming from the house he owns in NC. IIRC, LE said his cell phone pinged at that house twice in the afternoon -- maybe once for ~2 hours (to hide her body temporarily & finish cleanup & perhaps prep the container), then he went back for another 15 minutes later in the afternoon (to check on things, make sure nothing had been detected or disturbed, secured the trash bags with the blood evidence in them before heading home to Farmington).

I wouldn't put it past FD to have built that house in NC to begin with to have closer access to his estranged wife's home & kids, so (on the sly, since it's not occupied or sold yet and offers privacy) he could have an excuse to also be in NC casually and/or use it as a base of operations for whatever skulduggery he was up to. I think part of JD's masterminded plan to get herself and the kids away from him and move forward with the divorce proceedings was to move as far away from him / their original home as possible (Farmington to NC are over an hour's drive from eachother) while still being in CT and close enough to make the drive to her mother's place in NYC. I think she knew putting as much distance between them as possible was important, but wonder whether she and her family were aware that he had built that place in town and very nearby, or it was 'just one of his projects'.

Soooooo hopeful LE is about to find some substantial evidence leading them to JD and FD will be arrested for her murder.
One point: the pinging phone on the day she disappeared was at the Fore Group's property on Mountain Spring Rd. in Farmington, not at the NC property.
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

Last edited:
Both trucks can haul anything as long as each truck has a towing hitch FD may have one on his truck if he owns a boat, or for his job in general. not sure

Many contractors have their workers take the company truck to the job site. Some workers don't want to put miles on their cars, pay for gas or stress the engine with hauling trailers. I am sure FD had commercial auto insurance so it is better for him if anything happens.

The pertinent question about this use of vehicle is if this was a common practice or an isolated event. If it is an isolated event, then, there is another piece of evidence of an attempted covering of FD's tracks.

Just on my way to drive by Avon pond and I saw 15 police vans, cars, evidence truck just pull into fisher meadow rec area on old farms road. Not sure if it’s just a regular search but they all lined up and went to specific area

No media here, should I alert them?

Adding details: 2-3 of those black trucks that were seen before at Jefferson crossing as wel
I love you happy person!!! Keep going

He was very smart to hire a lawyer in this situation, but I'm 99% sure he didn't know what FD had in mind when he switched trucks w/him. MOO

yes could be specific vegetation or mud/sand specific to site.
Also muck from swampy area is hard to totally remove in quarter
panels inside fenders.

Or. bottoms of shoes. Or carpets in the cab of the truck. There may also be cameras near the ball fields or other areas in this park. Hoping that today is the day she is found or more conclusive evidence is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member