Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think from the warrant where the female was observed either placing something on the ground or picking it up - people thought of a cigarette and based on how she looked in her booking photo - thought she smoked. it grew legs IMO. We don't know although IIRC her attorney said she does not smoke.
NP said MT "abhors" smoking.

It would be bizarre if that was released. But your language was "an item many of us thought was..." which indicates many of us actually saw it.

Can someone link the MSM cite about the source saying that? That "source" could be b.s. Leaked by a defense associate.

I don't think we should assume MT smokes. Not at all.
para 11 warrant - bullet point further down
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

I do believe there was a witness who saw them who mentioned smoking - let me see if i can find that MSM

ETA: link about cigarette - thanks to @clearskies1
Troconis allegedly did herself in by being caught on one of the videos leaning out the window of Fotis’ pickup truck, where garbage bags were piled in the back — to smoke a cigarette, said the first source, a Connecticut cop involved with the probe."

https://nypost.com/2019/06/04/how-suspects-in-jennifer-dulos-case-handed-cops-their-big-break/

Last edited:
Re the Fore Group employee's truck switch: you would think LE would have spoken to all the Fore Group employees about their whereabouts and interactions with FD very soon after JD's disappearance. Odd that the truck switch on May 24th is only coming up publicly now. JMO.

LE isn't going to release anything more than they think will be helpful.

It may also feed into issues with MT or FD knowing now LE sees the switch and the additional implications.

Especially for MT, as she was supposed to be the Manager of Fore Group. Did she know the employee or did she contact him to work that day?

"Troconis allegedly did herself in by being caught on one of the videos leaning out the window of Fotis’ pickup truck, where garbage bags were piled in the back — to smoke a cigarette, said the first source, a Connecticut cop involved with the probe."

https://nypost.com/2019/06/04/how-suspects-in-jennifer-dulos-case-handed-cops-their-big-break/

Ah. So that's why people think she smokes. And the person is claimed to be a Connecticut cop.

I'm still skeptical although it makes sense why people would assume the true.

The police report says she picked something up or put something down. Not the way most smokers discard of a smoke.

Of course the leaning out to smoke thing could've been another instance when she was spotted on CCTV in the same vehicle during the same run. And if it was a clear shot, then they know who it was picking up or putting something down in another shot.

Taylor DiChello‏Verified account @taylordichello
Just spoke with members of the State Police Dive team. They just pulled in and are getting ready to go back out into the water. @FOX61News

D9CVUj8X4AAcnsF.jpg

9:46 AM - 14 Jun 2019 pst from Fisher Meadow

Thank you for posting and helping keep the media thread updated. Those divers are special people - IMO.

LE isn't going to release anything more than they think will be helpful.

It may also feed into issues with MT or FD knowing now LE sees the switch and the additional implications.

Especially for MT, as she was supposed to be the Manager of Fore Group. Did she know the employee or did she contact him to work that day?
Yes, agree!

Hey now.....I have a Peloton bike :p

ETA: Is it actually his and not his side chick's bike? I would love to know his profile name to see how often he uses it or if he has a regular ride schedule.

Ha ha! Sorry!

(I live in SoCal so it really is unnecessary here, for the most part. We have year round' bike weather).

Of course NP would say that. He's not bound to be truthful about anything right now.
LE has the black pick up truck used to dispose of the bags up in Htfd. It seems that forensic testing could determine whether or not there was smoking done in the truck. Look for ash residue or nicotine residue on the glass. Or, in keeping with the stupidity of the trip itself, look for a cigarette butt in the ashtray.

It would be bizarre if that was released. But your language was "an item many of us thought was..." which indicates many of us actually saw it.

Can someone link the MSM cite about the source saying that? That "source" could be b.s. Leaked by a defense associate.

I don't think we should assume MT smokes. Not at all.

If the New York Post qualifies as a mainstream source:

“Troconis allegedly did herself in by being caught on one of the videos leaning out the window of Fotis’ pickup truck, where garbage bags were piled in the back — to smoke a cigarette, said the first source, a Connecticut cop involved with the probe.“
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...r-dulos-case-handed-cops-their-big-break/amp/

Sorry if my wording in the post led to confusion. It’s just now that I’m kinda immersed in this case I have a pretty damn near photographic memory and I should remember to link articles that I thought were just general knowledge at this point.

I think from the warrant where the female was observed either placing something on the ground or picking it up - people thought of a cigarette and based on how she looked in her booking photo - thought she smoked. it grew legs IMO. We don't know although IIRC her attorney said she does not smoke.

We can see now that it was an actual source who said that to the NY Post.

Gosh I'm feeling so suspicious in this case. Would a cop actually working the case leak to the NY Post, or to something less tabloidy?

Is it possible NP was already working the case and leaked the "info" that someone was captured on video smoking, only to later assert she abhors smoking? (Inferring it can't be her).

Because I don't think we've heard one word from MT's attorney. Who actually said she abhors smoking? Was it NP?

Or maybe like everything else in their lives these people are fakes and while pretending to be hardcore fitness buffs they stealth smoke?

It makes sense, those two, getting rid of evidence and secretly smoking when no one is around so no one can look down on them for doing somehing unhealthy.

We can see now that it was an actual source who said that to the NY Post.

Gosh I'm feeling so suspicious in this case. Would a cop actually working the case leak to the NY Post, or to something less tabloidy?

Is it possible NP was already working the case and leaked the "info" that someone was captured on video smoking, only to later assert she abhors smoking? (Inferring it can't be her).

Because I don't think we've heard one word from MT's attorney. Who actually said she abhors smoking? Was it NP?

Or maybe like everything else in their lives these people are fakes and while pretending to be hardcore fitness buffs they stealth smoke?

It makes sense, those two, getting rid of evidence and secretly smoking when no one is around so no one can look down on them for doing somehing unhealthy.
IMO there have been very few leaks sourced to LE. If she was a smoker - perhaps the booking cops smelled it? I know I can smell a smoker a mile away - when people drop off documents to my office, i can tell if it's from a smoking household. I just don't think we know one way or another and no one is talking about her - her friends, her family no one is saying - she would never be involved in something like this, etc. no defense of either one of them. not even of each other. JMO makes me curious what their computer internet searches were...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member