CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #53 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how I wish you are right MG, but I don't think we'll see PF admit guilt ever. I believe he'll 'gamble the ranchette' on trying to convince at least one juror. He's a selfish, sociopath with nothing to lose at this point.

JMO
Maybe to save the ranchette for Mama? His brother might guilt him into that.

What a horrible headline, from an article written by the worst reporter in the world, Chris Spargo.

I suppose that a tooth fragment does constitute “remains.”

But that’s still a massive exaggeration.
It should be called The Daily Exaggeration and shouldn't qualify as legitimate media. MOO

It should be called The Daily Exaggeration and shouldn't qualify as legitimate media. MOO
Like seriously. People are going to read that headline and assume that law enforcement has found Kelsey’s actual body.

It’s absurd and they know it.

When we hadn’t heard from Chris Spargo in a couple months, I thought the Daily Mail had fired him for being such a hack.

We clearly ain’t that lucky.

Yah I believe his coffin is already all but nailed shut

But If that part of a tooth ends up belonging to KB then drop the coffin In the ground and pour concrete on top
And think about this.

Intact teeth were found in the Franch.

Teeth (as far as I know) generally are not subject to “consumptive testing.”

I believe this is a different tooth, and is “consumptive” on account of fire damage.

That’s also likely why it is “a fragment.”

You can’t possibly dig a grave deep enough for this guy, if that tooth is KB’s.

It was plenty deep enough already, without this tooth.

Last edited:
This just made MY day. What a glorious image.

Patrick Frazee is now in the courtroom. Buzz cut, bulletproof vest, green-striped inmate jumpsuit, pink handcuffs, black crocs. The hearing is underway. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
Buzz cut. Hmmmm! Did he attract some lice? As my son would say, "BEAUTY!":p:D

And think about this.

I believe this is a different tooth, and is “consumptive” on account of fire damage.

It was plenty deep enough already without this tooth.

Agreed it’s likely a very teeny tiny piece of tooth imo

And think about this.

It was plenty deep enough already, without this tooth.

Yes, I believe the tooth was damaged by fire.

I wonder too if it might have been somewhat protected by the melting black plastic.

Well alrighty then, that dampens what I'm thinking about this might be the bomb show if the prosecution said way back then it wasn't so critical.

"Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Now on consumptive testing. Prosecution says since Monday, they’ve learned the evidence isn’t as critical as once thought. @KOAA #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth
1:32 PM - 4 Jan 2019"
Well, when you have a "tractor trailer load" of evidence, what's one more little piece? Sure, it helps, but I'm guessing then it wasn't from the fire pit, because THAT would be freakin' huge regardless of how much evidence you already have. JMO

"In the courtroom, which was closed to cameras, prosecutors reportedly said that a small amount of evidence previously believed to be significant was no longer considered critical to the investigation."

From (also can be found in other sources) Prosecutors in Kelsey Berreth murder case say evidence set for testing is no longer critical to the investigation

I don't think this is some piece of evidence from the fire pit (oh how awesome that would be) and if it is they must then doubt it is hers. I have my opinions of why they changed their tune in January (above date) as to its importance and I do not believe it was found in the burn pit. I think the reason they were no longer so gung ho about it is otherwise.

Jmo though.
Im goin for the burn pit.
they went through that with a very fine toothcomb looking for exactly such evidence.
it supports kk's version and secures her deal.
enamel is very hard to destroy in fire and small remnants could be likely to be missed in a clean up with the possibility of deeply entrenched dna inside.:cool:
but if that is the case prosecutors aren't reliant on this piece of evidence its because THEY GOT MUCH MUCH MORE AND BETTER .
the defence should be shaking in their boots imo
this is great news people :)

Yes, I believe the tooth was damaged by fire.

I wonder too if it might have been somewhat protected by the melting black plastic.

It never made sense that he was able to remove all trace of Kelsey from that fire.

Even if he only partially burned her, you’d think there would be something left.

So this does make sense.

Agreed it’s likely a very teeny tiny piece of tooth imo
Agreed that it's most likely a partial tooth or fragment of a tooth.

Tooth remnant from the burn pile would definitely fit with KK's account of the fire at the ranch.

Another possibility if it IS indeed KB's tooth is that it may have clung to either an article of clothing that PF was wearing, or adhered to a sheet or something else that he may have wrapped KB's body in before transporting her in his truck.

If it's a piece of KB's tooth, if it wasn't burned it's most likely bloody (sorry for being graphic), and as we know, PF does not know how to clean up a bloody crime scene...Wet Wipes, anyone?

I think it's possible a fragment of a tooth may have been found on another piece of evidence that was collected from the property.

JMO.

Imo, this only meant because they had found so much other evidence, that maybe this wasn't as urgent as first thought. I still think it's the bomb. Hoping!
I’m just hoping it is KBs. Whether it nails the coffin for him or not, it would be more evidence that KK was telling some truth. I have sure doubted her story to this point. It’s awful to think the tooth belongs to KB but it would help the prosecution so much. Maybe it would move PF to tell them where her body is.

I’m just hoping it is KBs. Whether it nails the coffin for him or not, it would be more evidence that KK was telling some truth. I have sure doubted her story to this point. It’s awful to think the tooth belongs to KB but it would help the prosecution so much. Maybe it would move PF to tell them where her body is.

Personally I think investigators know where her body is, but just were unable to locate it.

I’m not sure everyone fully understands what a monumental task it is to recover human remains from a landfill

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member