ACTIVE SEARCH Toronto, 2 Suspects sought in sexual assault of girl,15 near Lawrence Heights,12 June 2019

dotr

Reaction score
Suspects sought in sexual assault of teen near Lawrence Heights
"According to police, a 15-year-old girl was walking in the area of Dufferin Street and Dane Avenue at around 1 a.m. when she was attacked by an unknown man.

Police say the girl was dragged to a secluded area and a second man joined in on the attack."

"She was sexually assaulted by the first man before a passerby interrupted the assault and the two suspects fled.

The first suspect has been described by police as mixed race with a light complexion and is between 30 and 33. He is believed to be five-foot-five to five-foot-six and has a strong build, with short, dark hair with the sides shaved. He was seen wearing a black, long-sleeved hooded sweatshirt and black pants with rips in the knees.

Police say the second suspect is a white male who is between 20 and 25 and is about five-foot-seven or five-foot-eight. He has a medium build, blond hair that is short on the sides but longer on top, and has a slight mustache. He was seen wearing a dark, long-sleeved hooded sweatshirt, beige pants, and black boots."

I am sad to hear that a 15 yo was walking in the city at 1:00 am. I will not blame her, but I am concerned about her parental situation.

Regardless, who are these lowlifes that assaulted her???? Let's find them and hold them responsible. We will find you!

She might not have any parents/be a runaway. Just thinking aloud, most 15 year olds don't run around the street at 1AM on their own, if at all. They'd go in a pack. Not that it makes much difference, except maybe for witnesses.

She might not have any parents/be a runaway. Just thinking aloud, most 15 year olds don't run around the street at 1AM on their own, if at all. They'd go in a pack. Not that it makes much difference, except maybe for witnesses.

Yeah, I understand, sadly. I want to wrap my arms around her. Is that bad? I'd be happy to take her in and give her a solid start again. (Of course I understand that might not work and others, including her parents, may have tried.)

Yeah, I understand, sadly. I want to wrap my arms around her. Is that bad? I'd be happy to take her in and give her a solid start again. (Of course I understand that might not work and others, including her parents, may have tried.)

Not at all!! I feel pretty sure that there are casual runaways who don't really know what "the life" is going to be like, and think it seems simply like glamorous living without restrictions from those punitive fun-spoiling parents. It usually doesn't take long for these poor teens to figure out they're wrong, sad to say...

Hoping the Ford/Lincoln dealership has crisp & clean video of the area!

Google Maps

Not at all!! I feel pretty sure that there are casual runaways who don't really know what "the life" is going to be like, and think it seems simply like glamorous living without restrictions from those punitive fun-spoiling parents. It usually doesn't take long for these poor teens to figure out they're wrong, sad to say...

When my son was 14/15, he got in an argument with my hubby. I got home from work and hubby told me our son was 'gone'. What?? It was a silly argument. Of course we found him walking the streets later that day. But, damn, that was heart stopping as a parent.
I can't imagine what this poor girl went through. :( Glad she's home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back