Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that Terri could be charged if they found Kyron's body, or would there not be enough evidence? I sure hope to God that she is brought to justice. She has gotten away with this **** for too long.
Also, is Terri considered a prime suspect on WS? I've never seen a thread allowed to freely make comments about someone who hasn't been charged.

To the extent that a judge rejected her name change request in the interests of society until this case is resolved, I believe that a LOT of people consider her the prime suspect. While it's technically possible that something else happened, "last seen with," "unaccounted time," "changing stories" and "behavior since" play a huge role in perceptions.

PLEASE HELP KEEP ALL.OF WEBSLEUTHS UP AND RUNNING BY JOINING PATREON AT 5 BUCKS A MONTH. READ BELOW.

Websleuths Radio Podcast is creating a Podcast | Patreon

Hey Everyone,.

On my latest podcast Marc Klaas and I discuss Desiree Young and her new book about the search for Kyron. Marc knows Desiree so he adds his very personal feelings about this case.

Also, Marc goes ballistic when talking about California Gov. Gavin Newsom. Be warned, he gets rather graphic at the mention of the Governor's name so cover your ears if your head explodes at the sound of a swear word.

It is easy to join Patreon so you can listen to my podcasts. Go to any Websleutha podcast on Patreon and click on "Join Now" and you are all set. Websleuths Radio Podcast is creating a Podcast | Patreon
We.are asking for a donation of 5 dollars a month for access to the shows.

Everyone, I really need your help. 5 dollars a month from all of you will make the world of difference for the podcast and for Websleuths.com
Websleuths.com will always be free but the cost of the forum and trying to put together a decent Podcast is too much. Thank you very much.

Tricia

PS. Below is what I posted on Facebook
###
Marc Klaas is never shy. In fact, wait until you hear what Marc calls California Gov. Gavin Newsom. You will be shocked and then completely understand why Marc is so upset.

Remember Marc's daughter Polly was kidnapped and murdered by a monster who is now on "death row" in California.

We discussed the latest book by Kyron Horman's mom Desiree and Marc's friendship with her.

Will Kyron finally be found? Marc's organization KlassKidsFoundation has been part of the search effort in finding Kyron so Marc can offer a well-informed opinion on the latest information.

Help Websleuths and join Patreon for 5 dollars a month for our latest podcast.

Trust me, what Marc says about the gov is worth the 5 bucks.

Thanks, everyone for your help.

PLEASE SHARE

Tricia Arrington Griffith

This is an excellent new interview with Desiree. Some new details that I don’t think I’ve heard before.

Desiree said that it is “confirmed with technology that Terri was inside of the school at 8:45am that morning taking the photo of Kyron”. She said after that, “Terri left the school”, “she left with Kyron”. And “we have eyewitnesses that place them outside of the school, en-route to the truck”.

(Approx 16:15 minute mark on the podcast)

‎True Crime DEADLINE: MISSING: Kyron Horman on Apple Podcasts

Last edited:
Is it possible that Terri could be charged if they found Kyron's body, or would there not be enough evidence? I sure hope to God that she is brought to justice. She has gotten away with this **** for too long.
Also, is Terri considered a prime suspect on WS? I've never seen a thread allowed to freely make comments about someone who hasn't been charged.

Judge Kantor called her the “prime suspect” in the case and her own attorney called her the “de facto suspect”.

"The defendant is a prime suspect in the investigation," Circuit Court Judge Henry Kantor wrote, explaining his decision to allow the case to proceed but allowing Terri Horman to avoid a deposition that could potentially incriminate her in the criminal investigation.

Kyron's Stepmom Called 'Prime Suspect'

I'm new to WS and I just have a few questions that may have been answered that I'm just not seeing yet....1) Have LE ever laid out the exact outfit a missing kid was wearing the day they disappeared? I find this extremely odd. And they just went out and bought the exact same stuff?? 2) What makes some people think that TH sold him? Is this just wishful thinking or was she really hard up for money--to hire hitman or is that the red herring? 3) DDS is said to have gone out of pocket later in the morning, so then who do people think TH had in the truck with her? 4) Did she take the baby into the school? I've seen some posts saying that the baby was not with her, so this would lead me to think that someone was in the truck with the baby (or TH really is just a monster). And then, what "mom" could possibly hurt a child in front of the other child (I know there are some cases but again, trying to give TH a little credit since she cared for Kyron for so long). Sorry if these are redundant...just hadn't seen anything previously.

I'm new to WS and I just have a few questions that may have been answered that I'm just not seeing yet....1) Have LE ever laid out the exact outfit a missing kid was wearing the day they disappeared? I find this extremely odd. And they just went out and bought the exact same stuff?? 2) What makes some people think that TH sold him? Is this just wishful thinking or was she really hard up for money--to hire hitman or is that the red herring? 3) DDS is said to have gone out of pocket later in the morning, so then who do people think TH had in the truck with her? 4) Did she take the baby into the school? I've seen some posts saying that the baby was not with her, so this would lead me to think that someone was in the truck with the baby (or TH really is just a monster). And then, what "mom" could possibly hurt a child in front of the other child (I know there are some cases but again, trying to give TH a little credit since she cared for Kyron for so long). Sorry if these are redundant...just hadn't seen anything previously.

I think that the fact they have his picture from moments before he is taken, that they didn't need to do a recreation of what he had on. They have him wearing it in the photo. I didn't want to think in the beginning that TH was a monster, but now that we know how planned out this was, I am left with no other conclusion than "she is a Monster." I still hold out hope she didn't kill him, but passed him off, but it looks like I am the only one on this train now. As far as mom's killing with other kids around, yep, it happens. Just read some of the crimes here.

Yeah, I thought it was weird to have the outfit laid out like that. But maybe they figured if someone saw everything together it would be easier to recognize. I'm also hoping that he is still alive but reading through everything, it's hard to keep it up. I just don't see how these two could commit the "perfect murder". I'm really hoping that DDS gets desperate at some point. Does anyone know if they are still looking at her? DY doesn't seem to focus on her as much, even though it looks like she is just an accomplice. I would think she would break before TH.

Yeah, I thought it was weird to have the outfit laid out like that. But maybe they figured if someone saw everything together it would be easier to recognize. I'm also hoping that he is still alive but reading through everything, it's hard to keep it up. I just don't see how these two could commit the "perfect murder". I'm really hoping that DDS gets desperate at some point. Does anyone know if they are still looking at her? DY doesn't seem to focus on her as much, even though it looks like she is just an accomplice. I would think she would break before TH.

It's hard for me to even see her as an accomplice. I believe if she was, she would have broken by this point. I think T had EVERYONE snowed about her plans and execution, and I think she's quite proud of herself for being the ONLY PERSON ON EARTH who knows what happened to Kyron. And she knows if she always continues to deny it, there will always be a smidgen of doubt. It will be really interesting to see the behavior of both her AND Dede if/when the find is made. Oh to be a fly on the wall.

Welcome.

Early on in this case, there was a lengthy interview that Desiree and Kaine did with a local reporter. IIRC, it was just audio, no video, and I doubt that I could find it now. In that interview, Desiree might’ve slipped and said that someone at the school saw an adult sitting in (or standing near), TMH’s truck that morning while she was inside the school during the science fair. I don’t recall anything else ever being said about it after. Some speculated that it might’ve been TMH’s older son JM, but it was later confirmed that he was out of town with his father at a Boy Scout camp.

Also, there were a couple of different accounts on if Baby K was with Terri in the school. One person said she was at the school that morning and said she saw TMH and Baby K in a downstairs school restroom located at the bottom of the stairs. She said TMH was just standing in there, said she was there when this person went in and still there when she left, not really doing anything, just standing in the restroom. That restroom is located at the bottom of the stairs near the school front doors.

I don’t think it’s ever been confirmed one way or another by LE if Baby K was inside of the school that morning.

Just my opinion

Last edited:
:) Hello and Good Morning, Y'all !

I have not been here in a long time (real life has been extremely hectic for me).

WOW ... some good news here that the searches are continuing and Desiree's book, which I cannot wait to read!

I want to thank everyone for all the updates on Kyron's case.

Off to get caught up here ...

Prayers that Kyron will be found soon !

Hello,

BBM: Me too ! Do you or anyone else know when it will be available?

TIA

I think Desiree said in one her interviews last week that it should be available in a few months. You can sign up on the authors page to be notified when the book will be released.

Love You Forever – Rebecca Morris

I’m excited to read it too!

Last edited:
I agree and I do think he’s buried up in the Skyline hills.

We know that TMH had the truck the day before, on June 3rd, and IMO I think she prepared a place in advance.

There was also some speculation about a large, blue Rubbermaid tote they used for recycling aluminum cans (shown in photos on the Horman front porch), being missing after Kyron went missing. **This information was reported to MCSO.

My theory is she put the blue Rubbermaid tote in the bed of the pickup to transport the science project to the school. It was raining that morning and she had two boys, a baby, a car seat and herself inside of a pickup truck. No room for a large science project inside of the cab so it was transported to the school inside the storage tote in the bed of the truck. They went to the science fair, Kyron went missing and so did the blue storage tote.

Just my opinion.

I must have forgotten the blue storage tote and that it was missing, thanks OSU.

Desiree's pain is so heartbreaking, I hate that nine years later she is still waiting for Kyron to come home.

So Terri Vazquez now living in Clearlake, California. I hope you are tortured in the silent parts of your days and nights. I hope Kyron's face and what you did to him on June 4th, 2009, play like a horror film incessantly in your head. You are quite possibly the most hated woman in America. Keep looking over your shoulder, Desiree is never going to give up ...

Desiree's pain is so heartbreaking, I hate that nine years later she is still waiting for Kyron to come home.

So Terri Vazquez now living in Clearlake, California. I hope you are tortured in the silent parts of your days and nights. I hope Kyron's face and what you did to him on June 4th, 2009, play like a horror film incessantly in your head. You are quite possibly the most hated woman in America. Keep looking over your shoulder, Desiree is never going to give up ...

Maybe Terri is following the YingYing Zhang case -- one day someone will be in court, shackled, hearing evidence about Kyron's disappearance.

Like YingYing's Mom, Desiree will be there as well....

It baffles me that this cold-blooded killer has had such amazing luck carrying out murder and concealing it all these years. And, without a shred of evidence for an arrest. I never imagined her as a particularly bright and shrewd woman, but seems she is.

Charles/Chase Merritt, killer of the McStay family was recently brought to justice after nine years. We can only hope this happens with Kyron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong