Malaysia airlines MH370 with 239 people on board, 8 March 2014 #26

I was unable to access this site and I did find other links if anyone else has problems.

Using its combined models, the team estimated that the crash site extends from 33 to 17 degrees latitude along the arc of the last satellite to contact the plane. Until now, search efforts have largely neglected the northern edge of this arc.

https://phys.org/news/2019-04-mathematical-approach-flight-mh370.html

Math Helps Narrow Possible Crash Site of Flight MH370

MH370 Mystery: Potential crash site substantially farther north than search area identified by scientists

I just watched a very good documentary on youtube about the mystery of MH370. Very easy to follow, and includes photos of the 18 pieces of recovered wreckage associated with the plane. Search for the channel LEMMINO and 370 from the YouTube search box. IMO MOO

The loss of MH370 is really unprecedented in modern aviation. The loss of life is incomparable. In this modern age, with all of the data and search capacity applied to the loss, why haven't they found it yet? I thought this put things in perspective pretty well:
List of missing aircraft - Wikipedia

IMO they effed up big taime in the beginning. They should have had enough time to hear the black boxes beeping. They also messed up with the TOMNOD debris photos; by the time they got there, the debris had sunk under the water.

Like the 9/11 truthers who say that flight attendant who called her husband on the hijacked plane was coached into what to say by someone you can barely hear in the background.

WHY?

Why would they do that? Why would the US government kill 100s (on the planes) and 1000s (in the towers)? Why? Are all those people alive in Bermuda now? WTH?

So then where are these passengers? On that same beach in Bermuda? Siberia? Atlanta?

People just want their 15 minutes of fame.

IMO

Yep, you said it!

Here is another person writing his version of "the pilot did it" theory. No one knows what happened in this disappearance and crash but there is always someone willing to throw the blame on someone else. It's possible that someone's theory could eventually turn out to be the right answer but at this point, why drag the family through the mud just to have their 15 minutes of fame?

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 'disintegrated into confetti,' captain appears to have run ‘amok,' report says

What Really Happened to Malaysia’s Missing Airplane
Five years ago, the flight vanished into the Indian Ocean. Officials on land know more about why than they dare to say.

What Really Happened to Malaysia’s Missing Airplane

A long, worthwhile, excellent reading article, thanks! I haven't Revisited this case for so long, my family member actually sent me the same link so I came here to post it and saw you already had.

Then came July 29, 2015. About 16 months after the airplane went missing, a municipal beach-cleanup crew on the French island of Réunion came upon a torn piece of airfoil about six feet long that seemed to have just washed ashore. The foreman of the crew, a man named Johnny Bègue, realized that it might have come from an airplane, but he had no idea which one. He briefly considered making it into a memorial—setting it on an adjacent lawn and planting some flowers around it—but instead he called a local radio station with the news. A team of gendarmes showed up and took the piece away. It was quickly determined to be a part of a Boeing 777, a control surface called a flaperon that is attached to the trailing edge of the wings. Subsequent examination of serial numbers showed that it had come from MH370....

By the time the airplane dropped from the view of secondary—transponder-enhanced—radar, it is likely, given the implausibility of two pilots acting in concert, that one of them was incapacitated or dead, or had been locked out of the cockpit. Primary-radar records—both military and civilian—later indicated that whoever was flying MH370 must have switched off the autopilot, because the turn the airplane then made to the southwest was so tight that it had to have been flown by hand. Circumstances suggest that whoever was at the controls deliberately depressurized the airplane. At about the same time, much if not all of the electrical system was deliberately shut down. The reasons for that shutdown are not known. But one of its effects was to temporarily sever the satellite link.

An electrical engineer in Boulder, Colorado, named Mike Exner, who is a prominent member of the Independent Group, has studied the radar data extensively. He believes that during the turn, the airplane climbed up to 40,000 feet, which was close to its limit. During the maneuver the passengers would have experienced some g‑forces—that feeling of being suddenly pressed back into the seat. Exner believes the reason for the climb was to accelerate the effects of depressurizing the airplane, causing the rapid incapacitation and death of everyone in the cabin.

What if it were neither the pilot or the co-pilot?
What if a hijacker was gaining control of the airplane about the time of the pass over from Malaysia to Vietnam?
The pilot/co-pilot not giving the normal response on the radio could have been the first alarm that there may have been an hijacking going on.
The climb of the plane could have been the second alarm that the hijacker was either fighting with the pilots or trying to gain control of the aircraft.
They seriously need to look at the passengers again and/or the possibility of a stowaway or a rogue crew member.

What if it were neither the pilot or the co-pilot?
What if a hijacker was gaining control of the airplane about the time of the pass over from Malaysia to Vietnam?
The pilot/co-pilot not giving the normal response on the radio could have been the first alarm that there may have been an hijacking going on.
The climb of the plane could have been the second alarm that the hijacker was either fighting with the pilots or trying to gain control of the aircraft.
They seriously need to look at the passengers again and/or the possibility of a stowaway or a rogue crew member.

Hijack has been a top theory of mine.

I just posted about the article on City-Data and am copying it here for anyone that wasn't here back then.

The article tells about the possible sighting by Kathryn Tee who uses Saucy Sailoress on a sailing forum Cruisers Forum. There are a few great posts on her blog; Saucy Sailoress blog - see the Category: MH370. Here is the main thread on Cruisers Forum, I Think I Saw MH370.

Kate, her husband Marc and another guy were sailing; at one point she believes she saw MH370 on fire. Unfortunately her hub and the other guy were sleeping. Marc sent in their GPS readings from when Kate believes she saw the plane. That's how they changed part of the route for MH370.

Her hub Marc joined us here.

For anyone that has not read her blog or the thread, there is a lot of info in them. I read the article you linked to a few days ago, spent the day rereading the blog. Kate and Marc believe there was a Military plane as well as Navy ships that should have seen MH370.

She thinks it was shot down but I disagree with that because there should have been a lot of debris as well as bodies.

“I thought I saw MH370 on fire” says Phuket yachtie

Full report of interview about my sighting by Blaine Gibson.

The article - What Really Happened to Malaysia’s Missing Airplane

a British woman who blogs under the name of Saucy Sailoress and does Tarot readings for hire was vagabonding around southern Asia with her husband and dogs in an oceangoing sailboat. She says that on the night MH370 disappeared they were in the Andaman Sea, and she spotted what looked like a cruise missile coming at her. The missile morphed into a low-flying airplane with a well-lit cockpit, bathed in a strange orange glow and trailing smoke. As it flew by she concluded that it was on a suicide mission against a Chinese naval fleet farther out to sea. She did not yet know about the disappearance of MH370, but when, a few days later, she learned of it she drew what was to her the obvious connection. Implausible, perhaps, but she gained an audience.

Would that be normal to have a well-lit cockpit during nighttime flights or would the lights be dimmed? Or, could the cockpit be well-lit because it was on fire? Does the cockpit have a separate electrical system from the passengers?

Would that be normal to have a well-lit cockpit during nighttime flights or would the lights be dimmed? Or, could the cockpit be well-lit because it was on fire? Does the cockpit have a separate electrical system from the passengers?

I assume the cockpit would be lit so the pilot and copilot could still the controls/panel.

IMO

The pilot of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was in control of the plane “until the end”, French investigators reportedly suspect, after gaining access to "crucial" flight data.

The readouts "lend weight" to suspicions that he crashed into the sea in a murder-suicide, they were cited as saying.

The revelations based on Boeing data came days after a new account suggesting the pilot may have been clinically depressed, leading him to starve the passengers of oxygen and then crash the Boeing 777 into the sea.

MH370 pilot in control ‘until the end’, French investigators suspect

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back