WI - Jaquirion Dancer, newborn, beaten to death, Milwaukee, 7 June 2019

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Wisconsin newborn dies after beaten in mom's arms, police say

Jaqurion Dancer.png

Police in Milwaukee have a suspect in custody after a domestic violence situation left a two-month-old child is dead.

Jaquirion Dancer, just two and a half months old was the victim of a brutal beating that police say ultimately killed him.

Before 8 a.m. Wednesday morning, police were called to the home near 28th and Burleigh for a domestic violence situation.

WISN reports the baby was being held in mom's arms, when the suspect started hitting the mom and the boy. The baby was so badly hurt during the beating, he was taken to children's hospital.

"She's grieving. She's very sad," said Dan Quakkelaar, a local pastor, who met with the mother to offer comfort and support.

Jaquirion's mother was too distraught to talk to local reporters.

"You know, this is her little boy who was born not long ago, a preemie who was fighting and doing well and for her this is a huge tragedy," said Quakkelaar.

Later that night, Jaquirion died from his injuries.

"You can tell from the picture that he was a beautiful boy and full of life and it's hard to deal with when a life like that is lost and so tragically and so unnecessarily," said Quakkelaar.

When asked if the suspect is the child's father, Milwaukee Assistant PoliceChief Steve Caballero said they "..do have a suspect in custody for that, it is gonna be reviewed at the district attorney's office in the next coming days."

RIP little baby boy. Only a monster of a human being could harm such a vulnerable dependent newborn infant. I hope the monster that saw fit to physically attack and Punch an 8 week old baby to death goes far, far away for a very long permanent time. Both baby boy and killer are in God's hands now........!!! I just cannot fathom how anyone, anybody, could commit such atrocious and horrific acts against these vulnerable innocents and it angers me and breaks my heart every-time I read of "yet another case."

JUN 10, 2019
Prosecutors say man admitted to punching 2-month-old, causing death
evans.jpg

Kenta Evans, 21, of Milwaukee faces charges in connection with the death of 2-month-old Jaquerrion Dancer. Prosecutors said the baby boy died at the hospital after he was punched at a home near 28th and Chambers Wednesday, June 5.

Evans faces a single felony charge of first degree reckless homicide.

According to the criminal complaint, the infant was admitted to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin in respiratory failure. Doctors diagnosed the baby with skull fractures, hemorrhaging, and other brain injuries.

When investigators spoke with Jaquerrion’s mother, Jessica McNeal, she indicated on that Wednesday morning, Evans came over the see the baby. The complaint indicated once inside McNeal’s residence, Evans “quickly switched from wanting to see (Jaquerrion) to accusing (McNeal) of having other men in the house.” Apparently, Evans took McNeal’s cellphone “and smashed it against the wall.” The complaint said at some point, McNeal picked up Jaquerrion and backed away from Evans. After she sat down on a mattress, the complaint said Evans “started punching (McNeal) repeatedly with closed fists, all while (McNeal) was continuing to hold (Jaquerrion).”

[...]

Once at Children’s Hospital, doctors noted the baby had “swelling of the scalp.” The child died from his injuries shortly before 9 p.m. later that same day. After an autopsy, the medical examiner indicated the preliminary manner of death was ruled a homicide.

[...]

“Our son is taking responsibility for his part. He would never hurt that baby. You put this baby in harm’s way by picking this baby up and using him for a shield. He is struggling, hurting behind this. He says, ‘Dad, I miss my little man every day.’ My son says, ‘I miss my little man,'” said Evans Sr.

Evans made his initial appearance in court Monday, June 10. Probable cause was found for further proceedings, and cash bond was set at $200,000.

A preliminary hearing was scheduled for June 20.

[...]

Meanwhile, FOX6 News learned the funeral for Jaquerrion would be held on Wednesday, June 12 at 10 a.m. at Serenity Funeral Home (4217 W. Fond du Lac Avenue). A Go Fund Me account was created to help Jaquerrion’s family.

JUN 10, 2019
Man charged with punching 2-month-old, killing him
[...]

According to the criminal complaint, Kenta Evans went to the baby's mother's house near 28th and Burleigh streets to see the baby, Jaquirion Dancer, but eventually started a fight with the mother.

She picked up Jaquirion and asked Evans to leave. Evans started punching the mother, who was still holding the infant, the complaint said.

The mother's sister came into the room and took the baby from the mother and noticed he was bleeding from the mouth. She took him to Children's Hospital.

[...]

Police eventually arrested Evans at his mother's home. Evans told police he believed he struck the infant multiple times with a closed fist, the complaint said.

The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office said the baby's skull was fractured in multiple locations, and he had hemorrhaging and injury to the brain.

[...]

JUN 10, 2019
RSBM :)
[...]
“Our son is taking responsibility for his part. He would never hurt that baby. You put this baby in harm’s way by picking this baby up and using him for a shield. He is struggling, hurting behind this. He says, ‘Dad, I miss my little man every day.’ My son says, ‘I miss my little man,'” said Evans Sr.
I guess this grieving son was allowed to be punching the mom, yet the mom was putting her child in harms way? What Universe does this make any logical sense? Does Evans Sr. condone his son's actions otherwise? OMG He was punching mom and the baby! What part of that is forgivable?!

I assume Evans Sr is the grandpa. Is this guy serious?? Is he really blaming the mother for his son’s attack on his grandchild?!
Sickening, isn't it? This guy went to the mom's house, started a fight, was asked to leave and did not comply, assaulted the mother, struck the baby several times with a closed fist fracturing his skull in multiple locations causing his death... It wasn't KE's fault though! :mad::eek::mad::eek::mad:

I guess this grieving son was allowed to be punching the mom, yet the mom was putting her child in harms way? What Universe does this make any logical sense? Does Evans Sr. condone his son's actions otherwise? OMG He was punching mom and the baby! What part of that is forgivable?!
Not this universem that's for sure!!! I hope we hear nothing further from this man. He makes my blood boil. :mad:

I assume Evans Sr is the grandpa. Is this guy serious?? Is he really blaming the mother for his son’s attack on his grandchild?!
It’s typical! “Oh my son! He is a good boy! He would never do this!” He clearly was raised into believing that beating up on women was acceptable behavior as well. ugh. Such ignorant bs. Poor sweet little thing. :(

JUN 10, 2019
Prosecutors say man admitted to punching 2-month-old, causing death
evans.jpg

Kenta Evans, 21, of Milwaukee faces charges in connection with the death of 2-month-old Jaquerrion Dancer. Prosecutors said the baby boy died at the hospital after he was punched at a home near 28th and Chambers Wednesday, June 5.

Evans faces a single felony charge of first degree reckless homicide.

According to the criminal complaint, the infant was admitted to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin in respiratory failure. Doctors diagnosed the baby with skull fractures, hemorrhaging, and other brain injuries.

When investigators spoke with Jaquerrion’s mother, Jessica McNeal, she indicated on that Wednesday morning, Evans came over the see the baby. The complaint indicated once inside McNeal’s residence, Evans “quickly switched from wanting to see (Jaquerrion) to accusing (McNeal) of having other men in the house.” Apparently, Evans took McNeal’s cellphone “and smashed it against the wall.” The complaint said at some point, McNeal picked up Jaquerrion and backed away from Evans. After she sat down on a mattress, the complaint said Evans “started punching (McNeal) repeatedly with closed fists, all while (McNeal) was continuing to hold (Jaquerrion).”

[...]

Once at Children’s Hospital, doctors noted the baby had “swelling of the scalp.” The child died from his injuries shortly before 9 p.m. later that same day. After an autopsy, the medical examiner indicated the preliminary manner of death was ruled a homicide.

[...]

Evans made his initial appearance in court Monday, June 10. Probable cause was found for further proceedings, and cash bond was set at $200,000.

A preliminary hearing was scheduled for June 20.

[...]

Meanwhile, FOX6 News learned the funeral for Jaquerrion would be held on Wednesday, June 12 at 10 a.m. at Serenity Funeral Home (4217 W. Fond du Lac Avenue). A Go Fund Me account was created to help Jaquerrion’s family.

Oh my goodness. THE STRUGGLE IS SO REAL RIGHT NOW. BBM There is NOTHING I can say right now about this that would be even close to within TOS. So I will step away, because as grown people, that is what we do. But OMG, it takes restraint.

Oh my goodness. THE STRUGGLE IS SO REAL RIGHT NOW. BBM There is NOTHING I can say right now about this that would be even close to within TOS. So I will step away, because as grown people, that is what we do. But OMG, it takes restraint.
ITA! One thing I will say, these men need to realize that if no one was being punched, that the 'little man', would still be here. I hope that is restrained enough. If not, feel free to report/dewlete. IMO and JMO and amateur speculation.

ITA! One thing I will say, these men need to realize that if no one was being punched, that the 'little man', would still be here. I hope that is restrained enough. If not, feel free to report/dewlete. IMO and JMO and amateur speculation.
It. Is. Infuriating. There literally are zero words I can even come up with that are anywhere in TOS. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back