Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like if MT had simply not gone to Htfd. on the dumpster run, she would not be suspect in this.
I wonder what FD said to her about his morning plans as they parted ways that morning. I wonder if she shared that conversation with LE in the 3 hour interview.

IMO/MOO:

All over the metaphorical map here — in advance, my apologies:

I don’t think this murder/hit job is FD’s first. This might not have been even his first attempt to murder JD.

Recall that ~two months before FD’s mom KD was accidentally run over by the nanny EN in 2010, reportedly KD sustained severe (but oops not fatal) injuries in a staircase fall. It is clear that Granny Dulos’s death (sorry y’all, I’m a grammar floozy) was not investigated very timely, critically, or thoroughly. Unknown what, if any, investigation of the prior staircase incident occurred.

Unknown at this time is whether FD or any of his corporate personas, alter (altar) egos, or assigns quietly filed or recovered a claim against himself, FORE Group, medical providers, or his homeowners or renters insurance policy, travel or trip insurance, or other type of insurance fraud related to what in retrospect very well may have been an initial failed attempt to take his mother’s life. FD probably learned a bit about alibi improvement and beneficial chaos and staging from the various attempts on his mother’s life. The last one was of course successful as viewed from his sociopathy. Likely he cashed in on the 2010 death. (I hope EN has protection and/or has been in hiding, if she hasn’t already been neutralized. She could have been that phone call from Greece. Doubtful, but who knows?)

With all our new school tech, we sometimes forget about old school. Walkie talkies aren’t unheard of in construction or for folks who might want to communicate live in some manner with less of a, so to speak, footprint.

The dirt bike/motocross theory is a real possibility. Off-road quite literally. SM photos of MT and her tween with such bikes. Toy Boy also likes toys. *Obviously.*

In Bridge, I was taught you play back based on your partner’s lead. FD tried to preempt and undermine JD’s pleading to the court for protection from and fear of FD. FD reportedly claimed that JD had threatened to hire a Mafia hit man to break his ?legs? ?knees? with a baseball bat. The court didn’t buy it.
But the murder weapon FD (or his hire) used to incapacitate JD initially might well have been a baseball bat. Knife would be too likely to accidentally cut himself if this hit was a DIY project for Selfie-Made Man. It’s possible JD was in very bad shape but technically not yet dead when FD (or his sub) re/moved JD from the garage. Bloody clothes may have been because the kids left with the nanny for NYC directly after the 1/2 day of school. They’d have backpacks but not overnight clothes toiletries etc for 5+1. Jennifer may have been loading up the suburban when she got ambushed. The totes may have been all she had to fight back with or throw at her assailant or block with, so the clothes would be bloody. FD or his hire wouldn’t have anticipated this because FD isn’t thoughtful and likely never packed anything for anyone — Jennifer was his donkey; a role reversal to be sure, given he was such a jack@ss.

Cleaning lady must not have been very thorough if JD’s blood was inside JD’s house on a faucet mixed with FD’s DNA. It would seem either Cleaning lady didn’t enter the house that day or FD returned for more crime scene clean up after cleaning lady left. I agree with upthread poster who implied Cleaning lady might easily have wound up dead with only slight time or location pivots. Bullet dodged. It’s likely JD was probably already dead or almost dead by then, so had Cleaning lady arrived slightly earlier and not been killed upon entry, she might have messed up the forensics more than she could have helped. Likely we may never know.

FORE Gloop — sorry Group! — reportedly worked on or completed many projects apart from the properties most often discussed on this thread. One is located on Block Island, R.I. There’s also several others you can view on FORE’s website. The photography is slick but the writing is atrocious. I’m thinking it’s the work of FD or MT, as JD was so much better than that. It’s just awful. More evidence of FD’s chokehold on everything IMO.

Side piece MT still has her own income stream presumably. Recall her lickity split bonding out of jail?

Back in ?2013? Or maybe it was before that, Olympic ski champion baby daddy acknowledged paternity of MT’s child and agreed to front her like $24K plus $200K to get an apt in Miami and agreed to pay MT $4K/mo for the child support of the one kid. I suspect that amount may has risen over the years, plus I’m guessing the baby daddy was/is paying for the child’s private school tuition and snow ski training, lodging, vacations, travel, coparenting across countries.

Unlike FD’s kids, MT’s kid looks like she genuinely loves competitive skiing and has a great close relationship with her father. I’m not aiming to sleuth anyone’s kids, all these kids are victims as is Olympic baby daddy; but among all the vanity awards for crappy homebuilding (“best mudroom”!) plastered all over the FORE group website, there’s one action photo of MT’s daughter catching air on the slopes and one of a FD son looking painfully miserable catching spray during some waterskiing championship. The kids names — full names — are used on the FORE website as well as their photos, the family home home office address and FD’s phone number. IIRC it may even mention the name of the school MT’s kid attends — so much for Protecting The Gift. (Also ironic if the Dulos bracelet in court on MT’s wrist was cropped out of the photo to protect her daughter’s privacy as the kid’s name was reportedly on one of the beads, but then there’s basically the tween’s resume on the shameless FORE Group brag crapsite.

Glossy but vacuous, which seems fitting.

So, among the possible frames/spins FD had hoped folks might go for when JD went missing might be that JD arranged to stage her own murder and/or abduction in order to disappear to frame him, that MT killed JD out of jealousy or twisted love, that JD was trying to take out a hit on FD but it backfired, that MT’s kid did it bc she was troubled or envious or whatever (which would seem completely out there but if the thought was basically no peril for a troubled child theory trotted out to save FD and just ship the kid back to her real dad to protect her and throw some shade enough to create reasonable doubt), or else Colonel Mustard in the drawing room with the lead pipe.

The FORE Group website includes testimonials about, inter alia, the complexity of the Block Island job and how FD was great at off shore staging, little zoning miracles and environmental variances, and related garbage. So for those going with a remote location theory, I’d say that Block Island bay or Newark or a shipping container back to Greece might be a good place to start. How about old wells?

It’s also been mentioned FD liked to fly planes. And though we’ve not yet seen any documentation that FD owned any boats in Ct under his name, that seems unlikely as well as probably irrelevant, given his long pattern of zero concern for acquiring or exploiting others’s (see?) goods, with or without their knowledge and/or permission.

FD would want JD’s purse if he could get his hands on it, safe deposit key/s, diary, computer, works in progress, any hidden or helpful documents.

Another pearl on the FORE play site mentions all FD projects meet or exceed 10 ft foundations. All it takes is a few friends in cement or waste management to take care of this whole thing. Well, not *friends* exactly. But, you know, people who’d rather not be bothered with a bunch of paperwork or details. They don’t need to know these things.

Before it’s all over, we may find this case involves more than one body nevertheless. Didn’t NP basically foreshadow this last week? Somewhere in Ct there’s probably going to be a body that has a story to tell but that story has nothing to do with my adorable law clerk or these two lovebirds?

Pre-nup or post-nup? Likely a forged document or two will be offered up at some point, no doubt fabricated, and hopefully with FD/MT’s signature horrific editing.

Any hog farms or sewage lakes in the area? Good places for disposing of stuff, although in a pinch maybe just a FedEx box.

I hope the Feds are running a parallel investigation on FD for tax evasion, mortgage fraud, bank fraud, insurance fraud, etc.

Shaving his head may have been to mimic his stunt double, though I heard he and Medusa pull their own stunts (will this be a split personality defense?). I’ll go with decoy or DNA mitigation goal. But I wonder if he noticed the SEAL sheer makes him look more hairline compromised, which I can’t imagine he will like, so he must get back out there on the skis or the trails again for another jog or two, grow his hair back in, or get on with the cap. It’s a missing persons/homicide investigation not a beauty pageant, I know, but I bet they’re already in casting and development discussions with someone and having his girl call their girl and they’ll do lunch. He probably thinks this song is about him. They’re so vain.

It would be ironic but angelic if FD’s guys don’t swim. I was/am so hoping this was a donor sperm fertility situation so that the kids won’t have any biological stigma on top of all of the other pain they are having to deal with and will have to deal with, so unfairly, forever. It’s the worst. How does anyone survive this?

Odds on Medusa being pregnant; anyone? I used to watch a lot of Y&R back in the day and this MT strikes me as a Sheila kind of character, much as he is a plastic fishing lure that has the glitter embedded in it. Each in its own way charmingly fake and parasitic. I hope that if JD & FD had any zygotes still banked, that neither FD nor MT ever get their hands on her kids potential siblings for any purpose, assuming they haven’t already gone for it.

I just want to vomit.

This whole thing is so sad. Prayers for the family. Let the truth out.

Please let FD slip up much more, not to kill again, but to reveal himself and to be betrayed by his fellow serpents or unwilling conspirators. Let someone they snuffed have left a detailed roadmap, timeline, photos, call log, bank records, phone numbers, a witness trail.

Please let someone soon find Jennifer. Please let FD come undone.

IMO/MOO

You just set me up for the whole day. My compliments’s CT.

Cleaning lady must not have been very thorough if JD’s blood was inside JD’s house on a faucet mixed with FD’s DNA. It would seem either Cleaning lady didn’t enter the house that day or FD returned for more crime scene clean up after cleaning lady left. I agree with upthread poster who implied Cleaning lady might easily have wound up dead with only slight time or location pivots. Bullet dodged. It’s likely JD was probably already dead or almost dead by then, so had Cleaning lady arrived slightly earlier and not been killed upon entry, she might have messed up the forensics more than she could have helped. Likely we may never know.

From the latest Courant article:
At about noon, the housekeeper entered the home but didn’t notice anything out of place. Sources said the housekeeper didn’t go into the garage, where there were dark stains on the floor later identified as blood, and splatter on a vehicle. Nor did she notice a piece of evidence revealed by the state — blood on a kitchen faucet.

Maybe the blood wasn't visible to the naked eye. It's also possible that the cleaning lady did not clean the kitchen that day. I doubt FD returned to the house in the afternoon - it would have been too risky and he was probably in Farmington by 1:37pm.

@LittleBitty ....info on cleaning lady DID enter house, another question answered....

May 24, morning
Sometime between 8:30 and 10:30 a.m, after returning from dropping her children at school, investigators believe Farber Dulos was the victim of a violent act inside her Welles Avenue home.

At about noon, the housekeeper entered the home but didn’t notice anything out of place. Sources said the housekeeper didn’t go into the garage, where there were dark stains on the floor later identified as blood, and splatter on a vehicle.

Nor did she notice a piece of evidence revealed by the state — blood on a kitchen faucet. Stamford/Norwalk State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo said in court last week that Fotis Dulos’ DNA “was found in a mixture on the faucet inside of Jennifer’s kitchen, in the house where she went missing.”

“So,” Colangelo continued, “the mixture, defendant’s DNA, Jennifer’s blood, on the faucet in the kitchen.”

Investigators have said that Fotis's* DNA was found on the faucet at JD's house.

I thought that Fotis was NOT to know where JD and the kids were living. This is a bombshell, right?

* A smaller bombshell ---
I was taught that the correct grammar was[/QUOTE

It is sad anymore to see the way people write nowadays. I don't claim to write perfectly but I also did not spend 4 years in journalism and English classes to be a reporter. I also do not have editor's or the software they have to use available to me. Hooked on phonics did not work for anyone. Lol

I believe that "burner phones" just mean pay-to-use phones that don't require monthy or yearly contracts. Tracfone is an example.
They are called "disposable phones" because they are cheap. $19.99 to buy the phone and another $20 to buy phone time. If you pay online, you can pay only $9.99 with a debit card but that's associated w/ your name unless you buy a prepaid card. With Tracfone, you can register it with your name or you don't have to register. You can buy the phone and phone card from drugstores, grocery stores, etc. They can be tracked by cell towers. It's just that
your name isn't associated with it. I would imagine LE can track it back to a store purchase. Even if you pay with cash, you would be on the stores CCTV.

I have noticed, especially in lower income neighborhoods, there are many little shops that one can buy these type of phones. I would imagine they ask no questions when you buy from them. They are only interested in making $.

From a new Hartford Courant article - on the time frame of the attack:

and on MT's alibi:

The events of May 24, the last day Jennifer Farber Dulos was seen alive, are a key element of the investigation into her disappearance

Edit: typos
Thank you. That is the first I have seen information about MT's specific whereabouts that morning; it boggles my mind, because I really believe he had to have had help with the dropping off of JD's car.

I think a jogger on those roads would be out of the ordinary (based on posts from locals) and I can't imagine transferring a body from one vehicle to another in broad daylight. I just can't figure out how he managed this part of it.

If you were planning a crime, you would take precautions not to leave any of your DNA behind. Accidentally leaving some on your previous visit would spoil that.

But, if you had a good reason to be at the scene before the crime, you would be able to explain the DNA to some extent, depending on the type and circumstance. IMO if my ex visits my house once a week, he's leaving DNA on our sinks; bathroom, kitchen...if a crime were committed and he was a suspect based upon his DNA being on the sink, he could easily explain it. His DNA mingled with the victim's blood, not so much.

Idk what the circumstances of the visit to JD's house were. Was it only the immediate family present? It seems like it would benefit the killer if many people saw him going in and out of the house, they are witnesses as to why his DNA is on something as simple as a faucet. However, this didn't happen, Instead FD allegedly told someone that he didn't want to leave his DNA in the house. It's ludicrous that he said this to anyone, what a dope. He legitimately thought that he would get in and out of there without leaving any DNA (during the murder), that blows my mind. And I do think this is why he shaved his head.

I realize that people jump into these threads at varying points in the case, and not everyone has the luxury of time, or inclination to go back and read every word of some 8, sometimes extremely long threads. A great way to get up to speed is to check the media thread, which is linked on the first page of each new thread. It is just several pages long, and a lot of the questions you may have will be answered there, and have likely already been discussed at length in some previous thread(s). And welcome to this case! We all look forward to hearing your input.

Last edited:
From the latest Courant article:

Maybe the blood wasn't visible to the naked eye. It's also possible that the cleaning lady did not clean the kitchen that day. I doubt FD returned to the house in the afternoon - it would have been too risky and he was probably in Farmington by 1:37pm.
It was on the faucet so she would either have missed it or not wiped it down at all IMO link to hearing is in media thread

Thank you. That is the first I have seen information about MT's specific whereabouts that morning; it boggles my mind, because I really believe he had to have had help with the dropping off of JD's car.

I think a jogger on those roads would be out of the ordinary (based on posts from locals) and I can't imagine transferring a body from one vehicle to another in broad daylight. I just can't figure out how he managed this part of it.
the thing is we don’t have any idea when her suv was left at the park just when it was found - many suspect it was left after the murder but it could have been driven to his NC spec home and MT could have met him there after her errands IMO - I also think they have cell phone data from all three phones that morning and have built a fairly exact timeline - let’s hope they find JD today it’s been way too long for her family all JMO

Welcome to WS guests and new members

IMO/MOO:

All over the metaphorical map here — in advance, my apologies:

I don’t think this murder/hit job is FD’s first. This might not have been even his first attempt to murder JD.

Recall that ~two months before FD’s mom KD was accidentally run over by the nanny EN in 2010, reportedly KD sustained severe (but oops not fatal) injuries in a staircase fall. It is clear that Granny Dulos’s death (sorry y’all, I’m a grammar floozy) was not investigated very timely, critically, or thoroughly. Unknown what, if any, investigation of the prior staircase incident occurred.

Unknown at this time is whether FD or any of his corporate personas, alter (altar) egos, or assigns quietly filed or recovered a claim against himself, FORE Group, medical providers, or his homeowners or renters insurance policy, travel or trip insurance, or other type of insurance fraud related to what in retrospect very well may have been an initial failed attempt to take his mother’s life. FD probably learned a bit about alibi improvement and beneficial chaos and staging from the various attempts on his mother’s life. The last one was of course successful as viewed from his sociopathy. Likely he cashed in on the 2010 death. (I hope EN has protection and/or has been in hiding, if she hasn’t already been neutralized. She could have been that phone call from Greece. Doubtful, but who knows?)

With all our new school tech, we sometimes forget about old school. Walkie talkies aren’t unheard of in construction or for folks who might want to communicate live in some manner with less of a, so to speak, footprint.

The dirt bike/motocross theory is a real possibility. Off-road quite literally. SM photos of MT and her tween with such bikes. Toy Boy also likes toys. *Obviously.*

In Bridge, I was taught you play back based on your partner’s lead. FD tried to preempt and undermine JD’s pleading to the court for protection from and fear of FD. FD reportedly claimed that JD had threatened to hire a Mafia hit man to break his ?legs? ?knees? with a baseball bat. The court didn’t buy it.
But the murder weapon FD (or his hire) used to incapacitate JD initially might well have been a baseball bat. Knife would be too likely to accidentally cut himself if this hit was a DIY project for Selfie-Made Man. It’s possible JD was in very bad shape but technically not yet dead when FD (or his sub) re/moved JD from the garage. Bloody clothes may have been because the kids left with the nanny for NYC directly after the 1/2 day of school. They’d have backpacks but not overnight clothes toiletries etc for 5+1. Jennifer may have been loading up the suburban when she got ambushed. The totes may have been all she had to fight back with or throw at her assailant or block with, so the clothes would be bloody. FD or his hire wouldn’t have anticipated this because FD isn’t thoughtful and likely never packed anything for anyone — Jennifer was his donkey; a role reversal to be sure, given he was such a jack@ss.

FORE Gloop — sorry Group! — reportedly worked on or completed many projects apart from the properties most often discussed on this thread. One is located on Block Island, R.I. There’s also several others you can view on FORE’s website. The photography is slick but the writing is atrocious. I’m thinking it’s the work of FD or MT, as JD was so much better than that. It’s just awful. More evidence of FD’s chokehold on everything IMO.

Side piece MT still has her own income stream presumably. Recall her lickity split bonding out of jail?

Back in ?2013? Or maybe it was before that, Olympic ski champion baby daddy acknowledged paternity of MT’s child and agreed to front her like $24K plus $200K to get an apt in Miami and agreed to pay MT $4K/mo for the child support of the one kid. I suspect that amount may has risen over the years, plus I’m guessing the baby daddy was/is paying for the child’s private school tuition and snow ski training, lodging, vacations, travel, coparenting across countries.

Unlike FD’s kids, MT’s kid looks like she genuinely loves competitive skiing and has a great close relationship with her father. I’m not aiming to sleuth anyone’s kids, all these kids are victims as is Olympic baby daddy; but among all the vanity awards for crappy homebuilding (“best mudroom”!) plastered all over the FORE group website, there’s one action photo of MT’s daughter catching air on the slopes and one of a FD son looking painfully miserable catching spray during some waterskiing championship. The kids names — full names — are used on the FORE website as well as their photos, the family home home office address and FD’s phone number. IIRC it may even mention the name of the school MT’s kid attends — so much for Protecting The Gift. (Also ironic if the Dulos bracelet in court on MT’s wrist was cropped out of the photo to protect her daughter’s privacy as the kid’s name was reportedly on one of the beads, but then there’s basically the tween’s resume on the shameless FORE Group brag crapsite.

Glossy but vacuous, which seems fitting.

So, among the possible frames/spins FD had hoped folks might go for when JD went missing might be that JD arranged to stage her own murder and/or abduction in order to disappear to frame him, that MT killed JD out of jealousy or twisted love, that JD was trying to take out a hit on FD but it backfired, that MT’s kid did it bc she was troubled or envious or whatever (which would seem completely out there but if the thought was basically no peril for a troubled child theory trotted out to save FD and just ship the kid back to her real dad to protect her and throw some shade enough to create reasonable doubt), or else Colonel Mustard in the drawing room with the lead pipe.

The FORE Group website includes testimonials about, inter alia, the complexity of the Block Island job and how FD was great at off shore staging, little zoning miracles and environmental variances, and related garbage. So for those going with a remote location theory, I’d say that Block Island bay or Newark or a shipping container back to Greece might be a good place to start. How about old wells?

It’s also been mentioned FD liked to fly planes. And though we’ve not yet seen any documentation that FD owned any boats in Ct under his name, that seems unlikely as well as probably irrelevant, given his long pattern of zero concern for acquiring or exploiting others’s (see?) goods, with or without their knowledge and/or permission.

FD would want JD’s purse if he could get his hands on it, safe deposit key/s, diary, computer, works in progress, any hidden or helpful documents.

Another pearl on the FORE play site mentions all FD projects meet or exceed 10 ft foundations. All it takes is a few friends in cement or waste management to take care of this whole thing. Well, not *friends* exactly. But, you know, people who’d rather not be bothered with a bunch of paperwork or details. They don’t need to know these things.

Before it’s all over, we may find this case involves more than one body nevertheless. Didn’t NP basically foreshadow this last week? Somewhere in Ct there’s probably going to be a body that has a story to tell but that story has nothing to do with my adorable law clerk or these two lovebirds?

Pre-nup or post-nup? Likely a forged document or two will be offered up at some point, no doubt fabricated, and hopefully with FD/MT’s signature horrific editing.

Any hog farms or sewage lakes in the area? Good places for disposing of stuff, although in a pinch maybe just a FedEx box.

I hope the Feds are running a parallel investigation on FD for tax evasion, mortgage fraud, bank fraud, insurance fraud, etc.

Shaving his head may have been to mimic his stunt double, though I heard he and Medusa pull their own stunts (will this be a split personality defense?). I’ll go with decoy or DNA mitigation goal. But I wonder if he noticed the SEAL sheer makes him look more hairline compromised, which I can’t imagine he will like, so he must get back out there on the skis or the trails again for another jog or two, grow his hair back in, or get on with the cap. It’s a missing persons/homicide investigation not a beauty pageant, I know, but I bet they’re already in casting and development discussions with someone and having his girl call their girl and they’ll do lunch. He probably thinks this song is about him. They’re so vain.

It would be ironic but angelic if FD’s guys don’t swim. I was/am so hoping this was a donor sperm fertility situation so that the kids won’t have any biological stigma on top of all of the other pain they are having to deal with and will have to deal with, so unfairly, forever. It’s the worst. How does anyone survive this?

Odds on Medusa being pregnant; anyone? I used to watch a lot of Y&R back in the day and this MT strikes me as a Sheila kind of character, much as he is a plastic fishing lure that has the glitter embedded in it. Each in its own way charmingly fake and parasitic. I hope that if JD & FD had any zygotes still banked, that neither FD nor MT ever get their hands on her kids potential siblings for any purpose, assuming they haven’t already gone for it.

I just want to vomit.

This whole thing is so sad. Prayers for the family. Let the truth out.

Please let FD slip up much more, not to kill again, but to reveal himself and to be betrayed by his fellow serpents or unwilling conspirators. Let someone they snuffed have left a detailed roadmap, timeline, photos, call log, bank records, phone numbers, a witness trail.

Please let someone soon find Jennifer. Please let FD come undone.

IMO/MOO

SO. GOOD. :eek:

It seems like it would benefit the killer if many people saw him going in and out of the house, they are witnesses as to why his DNA is on something as simple as a faucet. However, this didn't happen, Instead FD allegedly told someone that he didn't want to leave his DNA in the house. It's ludicrous that he said this to anyone, what a dope. He legitimately thought that he would get in and out of there without leaving any DNA (during the murder), that blows my mind. And I do think this is why he shaved his head.
IMO his plan was to make it look like an abduction in the park, so he probably wasn't planning on entering other parts of the house or having to clean blood. Did he bring gloves?

I met a 77 yr old Greek woman who was so delightful and didn’t look or seem a day over 50. I never mentioned this case.

I have revelations. She told me all about her life and I learned that in Greek culture 99.9% name their 1st son after the fathers father and their 1st daughter after the fathers mother. She also mentioned that NAME DAY is a big deal/celebrated just like a birthday... WAIT FOR IT...... The Dulos’ have name days in May.... one of the children’s name day was ON/day before THE BBQ day AND ON 5-24 (FD has 2 name days and one of them is 5-24) If this is true, FD disrespected his mother and didn’t give his ELDEST daughter her name AND that explains the BBQ celebration and “daddy” being there and we know murderers love to play games with dates of significance.. Also, I searched and JD said in a blog her male child with the name beginning with P was her eldest son (twin born 1st) I wonder if this is in fact FD fathers name.....

Greek Name Day Calendar

This is some amazing sleuthing! I agree that name day is a big deal. I didn't even think of this connection until I read your post.

I have not previously seen the information about MT's whereabouts on the morning of May 24th; according to a recent article. Looks like she has 2 friends as part of her alibi
:
"Investigators are confident Troconis, whose relationship with Dulos was cited in the couple’s divorce proceedings, was not in New Canaan on May 24. They know around 9:15 a.m. that day she was bringing a purse back to a friend who had left it at the Jefferson Crossing home the night before. Police also know that Troconis visited another friend in Simsbury sometime between 10:30 and 11 that morning."

Link:The events of May 24, the last day Jennifer Farber Dulos was seen alive, are a key element of the investigation into her disappearance

the thing is we don’t have any idea when her suv was left at the park just when it was found - many suspect it was left after the murder but it could have been driven to his NC spec home and MT could have met him there after her errands IMO - I also think they have cell phone data from all three phones that morning and have built a fairly exact timeline - let’s hope they find JD today it’s been way too long for her family all JMO

Welcome to WS guests and new members
MT was only done with her errands at around 11pm. I doubt FD would take JD's car anywhere else and risk being seen. His own employee would have seen him at his NC property.

I admittedly have not read every thread....it's been a long while since I've been on WS at all!
But...this case!! OMG!

I wanted to ask a question.
Is there a chance there is a boat involved in this? I know about the pond searches and the water skiing...so was there a boat used to dispose of her remains?

Did borrowed truck have a trailer hitch for a boat?
Did FD truck have one?

Did FD have his own boat or easy access to one?

Perhaps you all could direct me if you have already gone down this path. My apologies for just jumping in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member