The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding to previous ^:D
BalmoralCastle.jpg

235px-Aberdeenshire_UK_location_map.svg.png

Looking at a more detailed map, I see that we were fairly close to Balmoral Castle when we spent a couple of nights in Aviemore in 1978. Beautiful country!

I am sure we are going to hear very soon the date of Archie’s christening, so in honor...

Small personal clip from the cutest little Prince Harry’s christening day

Love it, love it, love it!

Home movie of the family, Harry's christening day.

Just looking at the video -- this is any caring extended family! William, & what must be Peter & Zara Phillips running around, just priceless.

All the outfits are beautiful!!! I have a dress similar to HRH Diana's, think I'll wear that to church this morning.

(@Kensie, maybe the someone will show this to The Duchess of Sussex prior to Archie's christening???)

JMHO YMMV

Bentleys, booze and bags: The not-so-secret spending habits of Queen Elizabeth II

the Queen is said to be worth around a cool NZ$699 million.

The Queen is a known lover of Launer purses. Launer, which maintains a "British legacy" in luxury leather goods, retails its classic handbags for approximately NZ$3000.

The company claims that the Queen is a devotee of the calf leather Traviata style, which retails for NZ$3500. Her Majesty's collection, according to the Telegraph, spans over 200 bags.

Bentleys, booze and bags: The not-so-secret spending habits of Queen Elizabeth II

Queen Elizabeth Has Carried the Same Three Launer Bags for Years, Because Like Her They Improve with Age
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/style/fashion-trends/a25833775/queen-elizabeth-favorite-handbag-launer-traviata-royale/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190616-091232_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190616-091232_Chrome.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 14
She was branded moody,

Did anybody here think the Duchess of Cambridge looked moody? I didn’t.

The people working in the Buckingham Palace press office must dread the phone ringing with the nuisance calls they receive.
Good Grief
Awww... Poor press no matter how deep they dig they just cannot find anything sorid, salacious or saucey going on at the Winsor house(s)
man-with-shovel-digging-a-hole-vector-7682860.jpg

So hey, let's stir it at bit & make things up :rolleyes:
Keep digging boys!
catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-and-camilla-duchess-of-news-photo-1148492798-1559989973.jpg
TELEMMGLPICT000200103529_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqcM9aBJczjGu2JtrWg8AaNaKOjXzfMkAdSAzk-sr1YGs.jpeg

964da63c3c8162c099507901f9887bb9.jpg
william-kate-royal-family-trooping-the-colour.jpg

Yup - She's REAL moody!
ETA
- I see @floridagrrl already posted pics ;)
Gonna leave coz well...Moody!

the Queen is said to be worth around a cool NZ$699 million.

The Queen is a known lover of Launer purses. Launer, which maintains a "British legacy" in luxury leather goods, retails its classic handbags for approximately NZ$3000.

The company claims that the Queen is a devotee of the calf leather Traviata style, which retails for NZ$3500. Her Majesty's collection, according to the Telegraph, spans over 200 bags.

Queen Elizabeth Has Carried the Same Three Launer Bags for Years, Because Like Her They Improve with Age
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/style/fashion-trends/a25833775/queen-elizabeth-favorite-handbag-launer-traviata-royale/

What does she have in her purse?

Good Grief
Awww... Poor press no matter how deep they dig they just cannot find anything sorid, salacious or saucey going on at the Winsor house(s)
man-with-shovel-digging-a-hole-vector-7682860.jpg

So hey, let's stir it at bit & make things up :rolleyes:
Keep digging boys!
catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-and-camilla-duchess-of-news-photo-1148492798-1559989973.jpg
TELEMMGLPICT000200103529_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqcM9aBJczjGu2JtrWg8AaNaKOjXzfMkAdSAzk-sr1YGs.jpeg

964da63c3c8162c099507901f9887bb9.jpg
william-kate-royal-family-trooping-the-colour.jpg

Yup - She's REAL moody!
ETA
- I see @floridagrrl already posted pics ;)
Gonna leave coz well...Moody!

Are they hinting about a new pregnancy?

Seems like Harry and Meghan have an art telling us a story with their pictures (baby's feet over Diana's forget-me-knots).
In the picture we can see Archie hanging on to him, Harry's wedding ring, and we see Harry's special bracelet. That bracelet is a story of love for his parents in itself.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh