Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning sleuths! I have been following this case and just found this amazing site! Thank you for all of your fantastic detective work!

I have some random questions/thoughts that keep me pondering so I hope it’s okay if I list them for your input. All MOO.

1. I wonder if JD has a nanny cam on a shelf or somewhere hidden; as she lived in fear I would imagine she has a camera. I know it’s been controversially mentioned that Alexa or echo/dots etc. can “spy”. It was a popular gift, perhaps they have one? Could LE check?

2. The garbage bags that were dropped in Hartford, did they come from JD’s home? If so, fingerprints on the cabinet? If from FD’s house, suggests premeditation? Cc statement listing stores. Amazon account etc . Listing purchases. Same question about towels and sponges found. I read clothing was found. Whose? JD’s, why would he remove hers? If his, they could prove it was him by size and maybe it’s a tee shirt with logo like his waterskiing club, etc. that was captured on film, FB, IG, tied to him.

3. If he FD was trying to make it look like she was jogging, or if he accosted her while running, does she have earphones, or ear buds etc. Are they missing? Sneakers? Sunglasses? Hat? I know others mentioned, keys, purse, phone? Surely her friends could share what she commonly wore.

4. I wonder if she wrote a note that is in her nightstand or hidden somewhere that indicates if FD came, she would leave a clue and maybe she did leave the clue.

5. Was her make-up all out on the counter in her bathroom and clothes out for her appointment? Shower wet? Trying to determine a timber he arrived at her house.

6. If FD was searching online for info. related to his plan, he may have used a library’s computer. Could LE check with the local libraries for surveillance or use of library card? I know you have to enter your code at my library to use the computer.

7. If he went to her house on the previous Wednesday and entered the house which is still in question, he could’ve unlocked a window for him to later enter?

I have so many more thoughts! I’m so upset for her family and this case is consuming me.
Welcome to Websleuths!
So nice to have you join us!

If he went to her house on the previous Wednesday and entered the house which is still in question, he could’ve unlocked a window for him to later enter?

I have so many more thoughts! I’m so upset for her family and this case is consuming me.

It's horrible to realize he was casing the house with murder in mind when he was there at the party with his children.

His attorney made a weird comment that FD specifically didn't go into the house at the party so his DNA wouldn't be there.........FD's reaction on camera was, interesting.

Yes, many of us are consumed by this case, too.

Investigators say that around 9:15 a.m. that day ( May 24, 2019) MT was bringing a purse back to a friend who had left it at the Jefferson Crossing home the night before. Police also know that Troconis visited another friend in Simsbury sometime between 10:30 and 11 that morning. The events of May 24, the last day Jennifer Farber Dulos was seen alive, are a key element of the investigation into her disappearance

Sometime between 4 and 5:30, the employee working in New Canaan returned the company’s black Ford Raptor to Dulos and took back his personal truck. The events of May 24, the last day Jennifer Farber Dulos was seen alive, are a key element of the investigation into her disappearance

No kidding! I had a neighbor who put 12 bags of trash at the bottom of my driveway on garbage day once; she wasn’t paying for trash removal apparently, and would place her bags at neighbors’ houses instead. Fotis must have made 30 or more stops so that all of that trash wouldn’t attract anyone’s attention, the way my neighbor did. Fotis would likely have gotten away with it, had it not been for phone pings giving the police the opportunity to check surveillance cameras.

That was my thought. I have a limit of 5 per week.

Bet, that's the story they spin.

Hey, honey get dressed, its trash date night.....jmoo

FD did not need an accomplice to move JD's vehicle to the park. It's only 3.5 miles from the Welles Ln. address to the park - should be an easy walk/jog for a fit person. I was thinking that he used his bike, but on second thought, that's one more thing to manage. So my current theory is that he:
1. Parked the red Toyota truck at Waveny Park,
2. Jogged to JD's home on Welles Ln wearing a small backpack with a large body bag and a roll of trash bags and cleaning supplies,
3. Killed JD, placed her body in the body bag, cleaned up the evidence,
5. Put her body and the bags in her Suburban drove it to the park, and
6. Transferred the body and bags to the Toyota truck and went on his way.
This would have been the most efficient way to do it, time-wise.

I was also thinking that if he left her body at the park, that would support the 'she went for a jog and was abducted' scene he was trying to set. But they searched the park thoroughly the first day.

Alternatively, he could have left the body and bags in the garage, driven JD's Suburban to the park and left it there, then taken the red truck to the house and loaded up the body and bags. This would be riskier and more time consuming, but there would be no trace of blood in her car and the cadaver dogs would not hit on it.

The bottom line for me, is that whichever way he did it, it only required one trip from the park to her house on foot, which he was perfectly capable of making.

I'm very curious to know what LE's theory is, based on what they know. MOO

His NYT obituary states that he died peacefully at home. I doubt anything involving a murder could be spun this way, IMO, but if anyone has more information, I would be curious as well.

And besides, Hilliard Farber was the “goose that laid the golden egg”-the money spigot got turned off when HF died; that was definitely not something that worked in favor of FD. My vote is that there was no connection between FD, and his father-in-law’s death.

That was my thought. I have a limit of 5 per week.

Bet, that's the story they spin.

Hey, honey get dressed, its trash date night.....jmoo

All I can say is thank God for that trash date night and dna mixed with her blood, which is all we know about! I think LE has much more. We all need to listen closely to the spin that Pattis shares, he's setting up the counter to where he sees loopholes are.
My question for you all, all LE has to share with the defense right now is enough for the Obstruction and Tampering charges correct? They can keep everything else they have until further charges, if I understand correctly.

Good morning sleuths! I have been following this case and just found this amazing site! Thank you for all of your fantastic detective work!

I have some random questions/thoughts that keep me pondering so I hope it’s okay if I list them for your input. All MOO.

1. I wonder if JD has a nanny cam on a shelf or somewhere hidden; as she lived in fear I would imagine she has a camera. I know it’s been controversially mentioned that Alexa or echo/dots etc. can “spy”. It was a popular gift, perhaps they have one? Could LE check?

2. The garbage bags that were dropped in Hartford, did they come from JD’s home? If so, fingerprints on the cabinet? If from FD’s house, suggests premeditation? Cc statement listing stores. Amazon account etc . Listing purchases. Same question about towels and sponges found. I read clothing was found. Whose? JD’s, why would he remove hers? If his, they could prove it was him by size and maybe it’s a tee shirt with logo like his waterskiing club, etc. that was captured on film, FB, IG, tied to him.

3. If he FD was trying to make it look like she was jogging, or if he accosted her while running, does she have earphones, or ear buds etc. Are they missing? Sneakers? Sunglasses? Hat? I know others mentioned, keys, purse, phone? Surely her friends could share what she commonly wore.

4. I wonder if she wrote a note that is in her nightstand or hidden somewhere that indicates if FD came, she would leave a clue and maybe she did leave the clue.

5. Was her make-up all out on the counter in her bathroom and clothes out for her appointment? Shower wet? Trying to determine a timber he arrived at her house.

6. If FD was searching online for info. related to his plan, he may have used a library’s computer. Could LE check with the local libraries for surveillance or use of library card? I know you have to enter your code at my library to use the computer.

7. If he went to her house on the previous Wednesday and entered the house which is still in question, he could’ve unlocked a window for him to later enter?

Welcome to Websleuths!!!

We still have no answers to your questions. We have expressed and discussed these at length, but only speculation.

A good source to catch up is the Media Thread, check page 1 for link.

All I can say is thank God for that trash date night and dna mixed with her blood, which is all we know about! I think LE has much more. We all need to listen closely to the spin that Pattis shares, he's setting up the counter to where he sees loopholes are.
My question for you all, all LE has to share with the defense right now is enough for the Obstruction and Tampering charges correct? They can keep everything else they have until further charges, if I understand correctly.

Absolutely, they are compiling a case, once charges are filed the clock starts ticking. MOO, they are making wise use of their time. They have received 80 videos and this does not count any traffic cams or surveillance from city or county cameras.

I bet, they are close to having a Lifetime movie for the jury. jmoo

What I don't understand is why you wouldn't have wanted to have it been known that you were previously inside the residence...if you were planning a crime there. "Of course my DNA is there! I was in and out of the house all day on Wednesday, there are plenty of witnesses." Duh.

Would she have really let him inside the house? Somebody in her universe would know the answer to this; and if he was, why would his lawyer have to suggest that any DNA of his that could have been found in the house, would have been transfer DNA, and not DNA that would naturally occur with him being in the house and touching the sink, etc?

I am not sure I believe this is the reason for the BBQ. Why would JD host a Greek name day celebration for FD's side of the family and invite him to her house in the middle of a contentious divorce and when she feared him? Also, if it was a name day celebration, why wouldn't it be on the actual name day? Wasn't the BBQ on the 22nd? It is not like one of those days was a weekend. They were a Tuesday and Wednesday, respectively.
When people celebrate their children’s special days, they usually try to be peaceful and selfless for the children. I know MANY people who do ONE birthday party (name day is like a BD) even when they can’t stomach the ex. It’s some of the best acting I’ve ever seen but the children get to have happiness/good memories on THEIR DAY. It’s about THEM.. Jennifer Dulos was most likely a woman who would do anything for her children including that. She knew people would be around and it was outside so she probably didn’t fear him in those situations.

Also, if MT was at a friend's place at 9:15, she wouldn't be able to confirm that FD was really with his attorney until 9AM at the Farmington home (as his defense attorney claims).
Can't that attorney confirm the meeting and time? Would lawyer/client privilege forbid that (I don't see why it would)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1