Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #106

Status
Not open for further replies.
So having an accomplice changes a lot doesn't it? No wonder noone saw him or his wet muddy jeans. Straight to the back of the cemetery then gone or back across the creek to a car under the bridge then gone. I favour the cemetery because of footprints reportably followed to the scene and in my opinion, the searchers were gathered in the cemetery for "release" once the dogs were either not coming or finished with searching. AJMO.

It definitely could change a lot. Could also explain why LE said the YT scenarios are wrong too.

Crowdfunding campaign announced for ‘Abby and Libby Memorial Park’
“The Indiana Housing & Community Development Authority announced a crowdfunding campaign for the “Abby and Libby Memorial Park” in Delphi.

The park was created to honor the lives of Abby Williams and Libby German, after the girls were murdered in February 2017.

The fundraising goal of the crowdfunding campaign is $50,000 by August 14th. The campaign is being led by L. & A. Park Foundation Inc., using CreatINg Places program sponsored by the IHCDA.

If the campaign reaches its goal, the project will receive a matching grant from the IHCDA...”

^^someones eyes are much better than mine could ever be. I can’t see anything of value to finding this guy. It certainly doesn’t make me stop praying daily that today is the day they arrest this evil person.

Off Topic - Harmony 2 , I sure could use some more Father's Day coffee and donuts......Hint,hint, hint ?......moooooooooooooooooooooo
To trophy husband cody22 and Mrs Cody22 and to all the little cody22 family AND All the Websleuths Fathers (Massguy)both lurkers and posters Happy Fathers Day!C18BFC20-18F7-4867-A4F4-B5158CAA6CA1.jpeg

Last edited:
So did the accomplice have the vehicle and come and pick him up from the road under the bridge is what I wonder?

@susiQ I see you mention that too.
Perhaps this is how BG got around so quickly. The unidentified vehicle that LE were asking for information on sat all afternoon but what if it was BG's and he could prove he wasn't the driver because he was seen in town.

Perhaps this is how BG got around so quickly. The unidentified vehicle that LE were asking for information on sat all afternoon but what if it was BG's and he could prove he wasn't the driver because he was seen in town.
That appears to be something LE are maybe now looking at -they said they were onto something early on - now they are going back to it with the release of the new sketch and the vehicle info request. MOO.

Your ETA is interesting. Have LE ever actually said BG killed the girls? I remember "just before a crime is about to occur" and he is the suspect and he is responsible and how he left them but can anyone remember them actually saying BG murdered them?

At the April PC they say the person in the sketch is the person they believe is responsible for the murders.

They came to this conclusion as a result of new information and intelligence over time. I know the sketch was drawn a few days after the crime, but something new that came up made them go back to it.

Something I just realized that I’m sure was brought up before (sometimes I am dense and just miss stuff), but I’m saying it again anyway, is in the April PC Carter says the age range is CURRENTLY between 18 and 40, but could look younger. So, at the time of the murders the person was between 16 and 38.

Sorry I hijacked your post. When I was trying to determine how LE worded things I came across other things I wanted to emphasize.

Edit: I can’t type coherently today

Last edited:
That appears to be something LE are maybe now looking at -they said they were onto something early on - now they are going back to it with the release of the new sketch and the vehicle info request. MOO.
BBM. I don't recall them saying this. Could you please find that?
I did have the impression tho they felt they had been duped in the beginning.

THELASTLEG ... Hiya! I noticed you are a pretty new poster. You should stick around...because you presented a REALLY INTERESTING scenario. Hmm, something along the lines of: "I always spend Monday's at the convalescent hospital...you can see my name on the sign in sheet. And all the 90 year old residents can verify I was with them." or "I was having lunch at (insert local restaurant) and here is my receipt." But, having worked in a restaurant in college...if someone paid in cash, and left: I would just put the money in my apron and "settle up later" because I had a lot of other customers who had to process debit/credit orders before they left. So, I might not "ring up" that transaction 'til 30 or 40 minutes later. (Forty minutes could really impact a tight timeline.)
Interesting... an alibi could implant a false memory or a questionable time line....very interesting.

B..
Get around where? From the crime scene? (Physically able to run quickly?) Or get around the park? Get around the town (IE spotted on traffic/store cams shortly after)? "Getting around quickly" and "hiding in plain sight" are kind of diametrically opposed scenarios, right? Either he walked out in plain sight, or he escaped without being seen.

I think the officer is referring to a totality of circumstances:

- The murderer apparently knew of short cut trail in and out of the park that cut across private property and might of been comfortable moving overland through private property by skirting along the edges of farm fields etc., or using by little known rural alleys in the area. Thus, he moves around quickly with needing the more visible roads

- The perpetrator is probably local, but does not have any mannerisms, mode of dress, or a physical look, that would set him apart from everybody else. Thus, he "hides in plain sight".

The perpetrators abilities remind me of my youth (non criminal of course). My friends and I could "move around quickly" meaning we knew which creeks had trails along side them, which short cut trails allowed travel between groves of woods, knew about lesser known connecting alleys, and knew which trails led to holes in what fences. Likewise, we "hid in plain sight" meaning that our dress, mannerisms, bikes, matched that of local kids.

Neither me nor my friends had extraordinary physical abilities, nor did we move around say, ninja like to avoid being seen. Rather, we just had knowledge of local stuff that while not secret, was not well known and when we were seen, we fit in. Thus, we could "pop in / out of" places fast and/ or un- noticed. It is the same with the perpetrator.

Last edited:
At the April PC they say the person in the sketch is the person they believe is responsible for the murders.

They came to this conclusion as a result of new information and intelligence over time. I know the sketch was drawn a few days after the crime, but something new that came up made them go back to it.

Something I just realized that I’m sure was brought up before (sometimes I am dense and just miss stuff), but I’m saying it again anyway, is in the April PC Carter says the age range is CURRENTLY between 18 and 40, but could look younger. So, at the time of the murders the person was between 16 and 38.

Sorry I hijacked your post. When I was trying to determine how LE worded things I came across other things I wanted to emphasize.

Edit: I can’t type coherently today

To me "responsible for" could mean organised it, not actually did it. Have LE actually stated BG murdered the girls himself?

BBM. I don't recall them saying this. Could you please find that?
I did have the impression tho they felt they had been duped in the beginning.
Cutiekitty responded but if I find any other examples I'll pull them up. I was quoting from memory so I put MOO on it. It was close to what they said I.e. they think they were onto something early on. They won't know for sure, I guess till they get the bustard.

He doesn’t exactly say they were on to something early on, but he says he thinks they are going to find they were on to something early on. Sorry, I misquoted and added my own vibes to what was said. It’s about 2 minutes in to the interview.

ISP superintendent provides update on Delphi double murder investigation
Right. I do think they believe they were duped in the beginning. I believe that too.
So, I think it has to do with witness testimony in the first place. They (LE) will crack this case. A liar can't remember or piece together all the lies forever. Only the truth stands on it's own and can't be burst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0